Cortisol lowering pharmaceuticals (High IQ only)

mogbee_17

mogbee_17

Iron
Joined
Aug 1, 2025
Posts
88
Reputation
38
I've been on an aggressive cut for Halloween, doing one hour of cardio daily around zone 2,
I have noticed that I get angry pretty often now ever since I started doing an hour's worth of cardio daily cuz of high my cortisol spikes.

I need recommendations for any sort of cortisol lowering drug
(I am on clen so I want smth that doesn't mess it up worse for me)
 
  • +1
Reactions: griffith goy
I've been on an aggressive cut for Halloween, doing one hour of cardio daily around zone 2,
I have noticed that I get angry pretty often now ever since I started doing an hour's worth of cardio daily cuz of high my cortisol spikes.

I need recommendations for any sort of cortisol lowering drug
(I am on clen so I want smth that doesn't mess it up worse for me)
bump
 
  • +1
Reactions: mogbee_17

Similar threads

Rigged231
Replies
2
Views
50
alexcs
A
Rigged231
Replies
29
Views
183
mytochondria
mytochondria
PSLNikola12
  • Question
Looksmaxxing Pharmaceuticals
Replies
4
Views
73
clavicleIQcel
clavicleIQcel
vagrant
Replies
6
Views
34
vagrant
vagrant
ghost!
Replies
6
Views
25
ghost!
ghost!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top