Cosmetic surgery loan?

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Has any poorcel ever taken out a loan to finance surgeries? Can you even get a loan if your only source of income is social welfare?

I'd feel much more comfortable wageslaving to pay back my credit after looksmaxing than making money first, looking like an abomination. € 3,000 would be enough

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 13021, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
@BlackBoyo @Hopelessmofoker @ifyouwannabemylover @Newone @Htobrother @Germania @Felix97 @EternalLearner @homo_faber @everythingisacope

na i have a job but i took a loan of 5k but a friend of mine gave it to me. don't think anyone would give you a loan if you don't have a good income, maybe the santander bank

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902, Danish_Retard and Bewusst
you would only get one with a stable job

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Bewusst
na i have a job but i took a loan of 5k but a friend of mine gave it to me. don't think anyone would give you a loan if you don't have a good income, maybe the santander bank
How do you even make time for surgery and post surgery recovery working full time?

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
How do you even make time for surgery and post surgery recovery working full time?
Krankschreibung bro. Arbeitgeber weiß bescheid

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
you would only get one with a stable job
What's the worst that could happen if you use PayPal to scam desperate cucks as a female, pretending to meet them?

@BlackBoyo have you done this before?

What's the worst that could happen if you use PayPal to scam desperate cucks as a female, pretending to meet them?
That doesnt work man

You think idiots will donate you 5000 euro?

That doesnt work man

You think idiots will donate you 5000 euro?
Yes it would. A friend who used to e-whore got offered 500 euros for a meetup by several guys. He didn't accept their offer though, although it would've been easy money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Yes it would. A friend who used to e-whore got offered 500 euros for a meetup by several guys. He didn't accept their offer though, although it would've been easy money
good luck then

U get sick leaves for cosmetic surgeries in Germany??
as long as the doc gives you the sick leave paper:)

but tbh my company didn't even ask, i said i will be out for some weeks and they said "ok, health is more important than work" lol

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Jason Voorhees
but tbh my company didn't even ask, i said i will be out for some weeks and they said "ok, health is more important than work" lol
wtf? can't be germans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: never_lucky and .👽.
This forum is useless. I'm not gonna help anyone out anymore, will definitely leave for good after surgeries and not miss anyone. Timewaste.org

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 8856, never_lucky and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: lutte
in terms of legal consequences?
i think its not even illegal when someone transfers you money out of free will

loredana scammed some old people and got away with it

Has any poorcel ever taken out a loan to finance surgeries? Can you even get a loan if your only source of income is social welfare?

I'd feel much more comfortable wageslaving to pay back my credit after looksmaxing than making money first, looking like an abomination. € 3,000 would be enough

I am not a poorcel, but a regular bank will hardly give you a credit if your source of income is social welfare. There are other providers, just find a legit one. Small offense, there is no excuse for a healthy young person not to have a steady job. Just work as a bartender or waiter until you have meaningful job prospects. That also improves social skills.

• +1
btw. many (not all) surgeons offer "Ratenzahlung"

• +1
i think its not even illegal when someone transfers you money out of free will

loredana scammed some old people and got away with it
Yeah but it's fraud if you take their money for a service you don't deliver. What if they report you to the police and they find out it was you based on the money transfer (e.g. fake PayPal -> friend's bank account -> you (cash) -> police questions your friend -> they got you). A criminal record would eliminate any chance of employment in the security sector and depending on how soon they catch you, you may not even be able to spend the money on surgery in time

Just trying to figure out if it's a worthwhile risk in GTA

there is no excuse for a healthy young person not to have a steady job. Just work as a bartender or waiter until you have meaningful job prospects. That also improves social skills.
I'd feel much more comfortable wageslaving to pay back my credit after looksmaxing than making money first, looking like an abomination
also, not healthy (anymore)

It would take years to gather enough money for surgeries from low-qualification jobs and even longer to establish a decent career. Fixing my health and looks are my top priorities rn. I'm useless in every possible aspect the way I currently look, so that needs to be fixed first

you would probably need a good credit rating if you’re on the dole

Such a shame you're not in the US. You would've got $3800 in free checks and $900 weekly for COVID support in the past year.

Most plastic surgeons give out loans/credit to fund it.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214

I paid for my liposuction on credit card and wage cucked to pay it off.

• +1
I paid for my liposuction on credit card and wage cucked to pay it off.
I won't get a credit card being unemployed, also don't they charge astronomical interest for maxing out credit cards?

I won't get a credit card being unemployed, also don't they charge astronomical interest for maxing out credit cards?
Lots of credit cars have 0% interest for a few years.

Dude you need some sort of income when going down the surgery route

Lots of credit cars have 0% interest for a few years.

Dude you need some sort of income when going down the surgery route
I get unemployment benefits but that doesn't make me creditworthy

If you are out of work your priorities are wrong
I'm unemployed because I look like shit. Fixing my looks would fix almost all of my problems, including unemployment/lack of money

I'm unemployed because I look like shit. Fixing my looks would fix almost all of my problems, including unemployment/lack of money
i'm ugly and have a job, you could get one too bro i am sure

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
i'm ugly and have a job, you could get one too bro i am sure
Yes I could but the shame about my appearance is crippling. I don't get anything done looking like this

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
I get your point, I remember a few years ago it took 35 job interviews before I was finally accepted.

But I cannot see how you can fund surgeris this way. You are better off softmaxxing even roiding which are cheap compared to surgeries.

To make ago significant difference with surgeries requires multiple and extensive surgeries tbh

I get your point, I remember a few years ago it took 35 job interviews before I was finally accepted.

But I cannot see how you can fund surgeris this way. You are better off softmaxxing even roiding which are cheap compared to surgeries.

To make ago significant difference with surgeries requires multiple and extensive surgeries tbh
I only need/want browplasty and upper lip reduction to fix the flaws that bother me the most. Not that expensive. Not looking to become Chad, only want to feel somewhat comfortable in my own skin so I can finally focus on other things

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10673
I got sick leave from work for my rhino-septo. I did have genuine breathing issues though. I did get some other procedures done on the side, but i asked my doctor to not mention that on the medical letter. Maybe doctors are less willing to do that in the west so choose your surgeon wisely.

My advise to you is that - there are surgeons out there for every budget. The lower you go down the price scale, the higher your risk is, but youll be surprised how talented some of the surgeons are in third world countries

Also how old are you and why cant you save up 3000? On a minimum wage youd earn 1500 euros. You cant save 300 per month for a year???

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
You could get 3 different credit cards a 1k at 3 different banks
You just fake the last 3 lognabrechnung and the Arbeitsvertrag
Just use old ones and change date
Sometimes they don’t even ask they just ask for ur wage and where you work and they aren’t allowed to contact ur Arbeitgeber.
But if you don’t pay back you could get serval Anzeigen so he sure to pay it back monthly and u good

You could get that money by slaving for 2 months? How old are you.

not worth it IMO 3k is not much money to save in Germany

Imagine not having 3k burning; you should probably focus on a decent job. Your looks are a secondary problem as of now.

its very easy to get a credit in germany
you dont even have to give a reason for it just take a 3-5k loan

also, not healthy (anymore)

It would take years to gather enough money for surgeries from low-qualification jobs and even longer to establish a decent career. Fixing my health and looks are my top priorities rn. I'm useless in every possible aspect the way I currently look, so that needs to be fixed first
Maybe learn to code or some easy webdesign stuff... I'm not an expert in the topic but I think you could make some money with that