Cosmetics destroy T

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Gold
Shampoos, moisturizers, oils, soaps... Most of them contain chemicals acting like oestrogen. Even if they're organic and "natural", they have a strong oestrogenic action.

Just give it a try. Ditch all cosmetics for 3-4 days, wash with water only. Just try it.

Since I only wash with water, my body hairs have grown a lot, my sex drive has increased and my voice is deeper. Btw, don't think it's dirty : your skin and scalp will adapt. Water do the trick.
EDIT : NO, I'm not currycel :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Robocok, goat2x and 6 others
9B74DB52 E996 49E5 86D9 73123AC64C6C

• +1
Reactions: je3oe

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish and FootLongDong
I only use shampoo, but I can't imagine leaving that one out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12216, goat2x and RandomGuy
Never has mankind encountered such low IQ before. Is this the start of a new human species?
We are truly blessed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 275 and 3 others
Are you eating the cosmetics?

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Chintuck22, Robocok and 5 others
I wash with homemade soap

• +1
Reactions: RandomGuy
I wash with homemade soap
Yeah, it's a great alternative

Homemade soap with natural ingredients is not only better for your T, but also for your skin

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I didnt know that Alex Jones was on this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3328, DianabolDownie and 5 others
just smell like shit theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moneymaxxed, Chadelite, Gaia262 and 3 others
just smell like shit theory
Lol bro you're so funny lmao, smell like shit theory because OP says don't use soap anymore, loooool I can't believe it, your sense of humor is unbelievable :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Moneymaxxed and Deleted member 6427
It makes sense that your body will coat it with your natural oil and scent, but the time of adaption may take long and especially with all the carb and sugar heavy diet, you will stink/sweat easily

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
another guy who idolises me

but I don't want to smell like shit

It makes sense that your body will coat it with your natural oil and scent, but the time of adaption may take long and especially with all the carb and sugar heavy diet, you will stink/sweat easily
Well, most of us are on lockdown, who cares anyway

but I don't want to smell like shit
But you're already named Mohamad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, DutchPrettyBoy, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
Dude you got to be joking... Heavier voice? You can blast roids, increase test and the vast majority of men still keep the same voice. But you increased your test by stopping cosmetics like shampoo?!

Ntipykqjpyl227boqdr5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Dude you got to be joking... Heavier voice? You can blast roids, increase test and the vast majority of men still keep the same voice. But you increased your test by stopping cosmetics like shampoo?!

View attachment 360517
It may be puberty hormones as well, I'm only 20

I'm just reporting facts, no trying to convince anyone

• JFL
I think shampoo is only dangerous when you wash your hair more when 2 times a week

hi

Last edited:
Terrible JFL

You need exfoliants,sunscreen,face wash,face mostrizer in order to have a good skin

Also you need a shampoo so you get the gunks and dirt out of your hair

What you are saying makes no sense

• +1
Terrible JFL

You need exfoliants,sunscreen,face wash,face mostrizer in order to have a good skin

Also you need a shampoo so you get the gunks and dirt out of your hair

What you are saying makes no sense
true,this makes no sense at all

How to increase T

Lift weights and inject >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ANYTHING FUCKING ELSE

Who cares when you inject t

Even if they do lower your testosterone, it's not even a significant amount, so I don't care. I'd rather have great skin than 1% more testosterone.

Most of them contain chemicals acting like oestrogen. Even if they're organic and "natural", they have a strong oestrogenic action.
Fuck it, I'll bite.
Source?

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh and Chadelite
It may be puberty hormones as well, I'm only 20

I'm just reporting facts, no trying to convince anyone

You do you, if you think it works go ahead.

But if you want healthy testosteron you need 1# healthy diet 2# excercise 3# a weight/bf% below modern average. #4 (if you'te genuinely low T), TRT

If you want a low voice, manly features you need >androgen receptors< (during puberty primarily). Which somewhat increases by excercise, or intermittent fasting, but mainly for those who are already high in AR receptors. Which is genes.

Testosteron here is largely a meme. You can be low T with insane AR response and still look masc, or you can be high T and low/medium AR response and end up with jackshit.

Still, the best results might be obtained by choosing new parents and starting over.

Lol bro you're so funny lmao, smell like shit theory because OP says don't use soap anymore, loooool I can't believe it, your sense of humor is unbelievable :lul: :lul: :lul:
lol why are you so mad???

Here's a reliable article with multiple sources in it

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Chadelite
OP is giving legit advice but idk what to use instead of shampoo so i use it anyways

• +1
Reactions: RandomGuy
OP is giving legit advice but idk what to use instead of shampoo so i use it anyways
Homemade shampoos filled with natural ingredients (honey, eggs, coconut/jojoba oil, etc) are legit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 534
negative IQ topic

Here's a reliable article with multiple sources in it
Did you actually read that article?

This article does not satisfies you? There're plenty of others that go in the same way

My point was that the initial article said:
What are the top tips to avoid exposure?
  • Avoid products with placenta or placental extract.
  • Avoid skin products with estrogen.
The vast majority of cosmetics don't include these ingredients, in fact oestrogens are banned in the EU per Annex II (which most products are compliant with since brands want their products sold in the EU).

That second article is so bad on so many points its kind of ridiculous. I'll happily go through it and explain if you'd find it useful but if not/you'll dismiss it immediately I don't want to waste either of our time.
Something to note: this article was written by Philippa Darbre two years after she wrote her (now retracted) widely discredited paper "Concentrations of parabens in human breast tumours." and it uses a lot of the same talking points.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 534
most inorganic environmental estradiols have pathetic binding affinities for endogenous receptors, don't worry about them.
just don't go round rubbing receipts on your ballsack.

Noshower is legit. Also notoothbrush and notoiletpaper. Since doing this, people are running away from me in fear due to my high T, low-inhib, intimidating presence. They can't take the mog.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Robocok and Deleted member 2756
Noshower is legit. Also notoothbrush and notoiletpaper. Since doing this, people are running away from me in fear due to my high T, low-inhib, intimidating presence. They can't take the mog.
MealyFluidIndianspinyloach max 1mb