Cosmic race person gets DNA test

Beetlejuice

Beetlejuice

Kraken
La creatura das americas
wtf,i want too see the phenotype

@Bvnny. @StrangerDanger @PrinceLuenLeoncur

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 23017, Deleted member 22126 and 2 others
73b11343950189ab 1311x1536

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 23017, Acromegaly_Chad and 10 others

• Love it
Reactions: Beetlejuice

brb gonna grab my flamethrower

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 23017, House Lannister and 1 other person
average american tbh
but thats actually super rare wtf
ive never met anyone irl who's 50% euro, 25% asian and 25% ssa, i wonder what their pheno is
has an african paternal haplo and asian maternal haplo so maybe father is mulatto and mother is hapa??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Beetlejuice
average american tbh
ive never met anyone irl who's 50% euro, 25% asian and 25% ssa, i wonder what their pheno is
has an african paternal haplo and asian maternal haplo so maybe father is mulatto and mother is hapa??
Probably looks mostly white. I know a girl with a mulatto dad and hapa mom and she's got dirty blonde hair and blue eyes.

This girl also has that same mix:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 21340 and Beetlejuice
average american tbh
The maternal haplogroup of the person is Indigenous and the paternal one is from Europe/middle east

I did expect most of the results, but the northwestern European was a little higher than expected. My grandfather is Italian American, but I only got 2% lol.

Paternal Haplogroup: E-P252

Maternal Haplogroup: B4a1a

The maternal haplogroup of the person is Indigenous and the paternal one is from Europe/middle east

I did expect most of the results, but the northwestern European was a little higher than expected. My grandfather is Italian American, but I only got 2% lol.

Paternal Haplogroup: E-P252

Maternal Haplogroup: B4a1a
e-p252 is literally one of the most common haplos found in west and central africans
b4a1a is found in south east asians hence why the giga mutt is 25% filipino and austronesian

- Haplogroup B4a1a, although almost exclusively associated with speakers of Austronesian languages

nigga what native american tribe is speaking an austronesian language??

• Woah
He's literally me

• +1
Super mutt

• +1
all aboard the cockrousel

• +1
Unironically the Jews did this