Cost-Benefit Analysis of Drinking and Smoking

IBlamePhaggots

IBlamePhaggots

Banned
If youre 16-18 and virtue signalling saying “mur i dont drink or smoke” for the sole reason of health or skin quality, i can guarantee you, the benefits you keep from not doing these things are COMPLETELY useless against having fun and lowering inhib by drinking/doing drugs

Whenever i see a gymmaxxed redpilled 16 year old on tt talking about “mur smoking and vaping is gonna kill you at 40 man, alcohols gonna ruin youre liver bro jfl” I instantly assume they have no friends IRL apart from their truecel gym buddies

The only people i know who have ever said this are just freaks who have over invested into redpill and thinks that going to gym will increase their chances with girls, while their status remains in the gutter

(Only status and looks will get you girls)

Theres no point having good skin quality if youre a low status freak

Unless you’re muslim then mashallah brother

It’s only worth it in social settings. Lots of teencels here aren’t even at parties.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
If youre 16-18 and virtue signalling saying “mur i dont drink or smoke” for the sole reason of health or skin quality, i can guarantee you, the benefits you keep from not doing these things are COMPLETELY useless against having fun and lowering inhib by drinking/doing drugs

Whenever i see a gymmaxxed redpilled 16 year old on tt talking about “mur smoking and vaping is gonna kill you at 40 man, alcohols gonna ruin youre liver bro jfl” I instantly assume they have no friends IRL apart from their truecel gym buddies

The only people i know who have ever said this are just freaks who have over invested into redpill and thinks that going to gym will increase their chances with girls, while their status remains in the gutter

(Only status and looks will get you girls)

Theres no point having good skin quality if youre a low status freak

Unless you’re muslim then mashallah brother
I actually agree with this sentiment but to an extent

People should drink/smoke around friends and girls and have a good time. But more than twice a week is excessive imo

but yeah gymcells will blast roids then try and make fun of people for drinking its hilarious

It’s only worth it in social settings. Lots of teencels here aren’t even at parties.
Yeah thats what i mean

Although i do pop snus midweek (im addicted)

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
drinking changed my life for the better at 16