Cost/benefit of bimax

D

Deleted member 86159

No one man should have all that power. . .
Is bimax worth it cost wise if you are a bit receded compared to other surgeries?

Probably 6k g

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
In South Korea around 12k but I don't recommend it here lol. They don't do as many ccw as other countries and they like to shave off the jaw.

In South Korea around 12k but I don't recommend it here lol. They don't do as many ccw as other countries and they like to shave off the jaw.
Are they trying to go for v line jaws?

If so they should learn how to do this. Maybe Giant can convince one of their surgeons to do this.

Are they trying to go for v line jaws?

If so they should learn how to do this. Maybe Giant can convince one of their surgeons to do this.

mostly vlines yea. is this surgery method aiming for narrower chin?

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
mostly vlines yea. is this surgery method aiming for narrower chin?
Yeah. It should give the manhwa pointy chin look.

Honestly it seems like a better idea than just shaving the entire jaw down.

Last edited:
Do u know of any good Korean bimax surgeons?

Do u know of any good Korean bimax surgeons?
Yeah I know some and I'm trying to look for more. But good Korean bimax surgeon = bluepilled so they won't really do crazy movements.

Yeah I know some and I'm trying to look for more. But good Korean bimax surgeon = bluepilled so they won't really do crazy movements.
I don’t need a crazy amount of advancement anyway tbh. Korea seems very blackpilled so I would assume that many of the surgeons have a good eye for asthetics, right?

I don’t need a crazy amount of advancement anyway tbh. Korea seems very blackpilled so I would assume that many of the surgeons have a good eye for asthetics, right?
Some should but most of the surgeries are clockwise rotation they barely care about the aesthetics of flat forward projecting jaw. Are you asian?

Some should but most of the surgeries are clockwise rotation they barely care about the aesthetics of flat forward projecting jaw. Are you asian?
No im Caucasian. Why would they not care about aesthetics when cosmetic surgery is so popular in Korea?

No im Caucasian. Why would they not care about aesthetics when cosmetic surgery is so popular in Korea?
We have different beauty standards that often don't match Caucasian standards. For some reason korean doctors love to recess people and make their face smaller women like. Most of the patients get clockwise rotation. Doctors in general don't seem to care about forward look such as flat mandibular-Frankfort plane angle and long mandible body from the side, projected manilla, Koreans doc can't give a less shit. For Caucasian korea is definitely no go

Koreans were always obsessed with smaller faces and that's what media propagates so doctors are heavily influenced by it too. They always clockwise rotated people and cut off ramus to produce smaller face. If they genuinely knew what's beautiful they would've advised against it. Doctors care way less about forward projection. Ofc they perform genioplasty for chin projection to match e-line but that's about it. No ccw for forward growth or nothing. They almost seem oblivious about the important of projection to aesthetics. They're basically worse than bluepilled. But ofc I'm speaking about what I've seen. There should be some based surgeons. That's what I'm trying to find. Leaving my face to some white doctor who performed on white faces for the entirety doesn't sound right to me.

Last edited:
We have different beauty standards that often don't match Caucasian standards. For some reason korean doctors love to recess people and make their face smaller women like. Most of the patients get clockwise rotation. Doctors in general don't seem to care about forward look such as flat mandibular-Frankfort plane angle and long mandible body from the side, projected manilla, Koreans doc can't give a less shit. For Caucasian korea is definitely no go
He had a very good result from dr.lee at the face dental.

Attachments

• IMG_4104.png
    IMG_4104.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
He had a very good result from dr.lee at the face dental.
yeah but he's frauding the picture. why all these niggas fraud the after pic? so retarded.

yeah but he's frauding the picture. why all these niggas fraud the after pic? so retarded.
yeah but still a huge improvement. This guy got the exact opposite of the Korean beauty standards and had a ccw rotation, 12 mm bsso, and large genioplasty (doesn’t specify). This guy also has a shit ton of people saying that he botched them, this could be because the surgeon appeals to western beauty standards, but idk.

yeah but still a huge improvement. This guy got the exact opposite of the Korean beauty standards and had a ccw rotation, 12 mm bsso, and large genioplasty (doesn’t specify). This guy also has a shit ton of people saying that he botched them, this could be because the surgeon appeals to western beauty standards, but idk.
i should check it out then. why do you wanna come to Korea for surgery?? there are many promising European surgeons.

i should check it out then. why do you wanna come to Korea for surgery?? there are many promising European surgeons.
I don’t have the money for a lot of the European surgeons. Ideally I would just go to Rameri, but I don’t have the money.

I don’t have the money for a lot of the European surgeons. Ideally I would just go to Rameri, but I don’t have the money.
I think Korea could be a good idea. There will be good surgeons with good aesthetics.