Could 14yo on looksmaxx ascend?

D

Deleted member 21723

Iron
Cut straight to the chase, 14, found looksmaxx, do I have a chance? I've been told by even doomers that mewing actually works at my age:feelswat:
Idk for sure, give me ur thoughts and stuff

you have nothing to lose from mewing at your age. just try it, be consistent, and see where it gets you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21723
Bonesmash. At 14 if you keep bonesmashing consistently for 6 years at college you will be robust asf. Fuck mewing. Bonesmash kid

• JFL
Reactions: mfk
Bonesmash. At 14 if you keep bonesmashing consistently for 6 years at college you will be robust asf. Fuck mewing. Bonesmash kid
Bone never stops remodeling imagine what happens when u force it to create bone, it's not healthy unless you have amazing nutrition nigga, don't u know why swiss has ass collagen at 20? Bone is literally made out of collagen and if the body doesn't have nutrients it will pull it outta anywhere to get it, besides, with forward growth the mandible can grow at any age, trust me. I've been researching looksmaxx since October and I made an account recently to fully start Looksmaxxing, I just wanna see what you guys think, I will be documenting my progress, if I ascend to a decent /10 I'll post results 🤷 nothing to lose huh

Bone never stops remodeling imagine what happens when u force it to create bone, it's not healthy unless you have amazing nutrition nigga, don't u know why swiss has ass collagen at 20? Bone is literally made out of collagen and if the body doesn't have nutrients it will pull it outta anywhere to get it, besides, with forward growth the mandible can grow at any age, trust me. I've been researching looksmaxx since October and I made an account recently to fully start Looksmaxxing, I just wanna see what you guys think, I will be documenting my progress, if I ascend to a decent /10 I'll post results 🤷 nothing to lose huh
You don't force it. It's natural process. Just like how you working out and you tearing your muscles so they grow stronger same shit applies to bones

You don't force it. It's natural process. Just like how you working out and you tearing your muscles so they grow stronger same shit applies to bones
It is a natural process indeed but humans weren't made to be eating 3 "meals" a day of soft ass mush and 0 nutrients but 3000 calories thanks to the teaspoon of seed oil you thought wouldn't hurt :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Tylermax
It is a natural process indeed but humans weren't made to be eating 3 "meals" a day of soft ass mush and 0 nutrients but 3000 calories thanks to the teaspoon of seed oil you thought wouldn't hurt :feelshah:
Just take the hammer kid. Don't be a pussy. At 20 you'll be thanking me

• JFL
Just take the hammer kid. Don't be a pussy. At 20 you'll be thanking me
I'm not denying smashing, I'm just not gonna do it right now, I'm going to reverse or atleast halt recession and after that I'll bonesmash the fuck out of my face(y)

• +1
jfl i can’t imagine being on here at 14, your brain must already be gigafucked, headstart tho ig 🤷🏻‍♂️

I'm not denying smashing, I'm just not gonna do it right now, I'm going to reverse or atleast halt recession and after that I'll bonesmash the fuck out of my face(y)
Good kid feeling proud of young looksmax hustlers like you. Don't forget your skin care

• +1
jfl i can’t imagine being on here at 14, your brain must already be gigafucked, headstart tho ig 🤷🏻‍♂️
Actually, I've stayed away from .org, I kinda promised myself last year when I started I wouldn't go on here till my mentality was peak, now it's pretty decent and I don't think some currycel on the other side of the world telling me to rope would put a mark on me :feelshah:

• JFL
Actually, I've stayed away from .org, I kinda promised myself last year when I started I wouldn't go on here till my mentality was peak, now it's pretty decent and I don't think some currycel on the other side of the world telling me to rope would put a mark on me :feelshah:
U funny kid. what's your zodiac sign

U funny kid. what's your zodiac sign
Zodiac signs are an agenda made by ugly incels to get a girl to fuck you cuz Jupiter said if u ingest the semen of a Capricorn you'll get a Chad proposing at your door next day:feelsahh:

• Woah
Ngl fuck it u smarter than me and you're 14
Lol I was told at 9 I would be going to uni in my teens, instead I'm doing this cuz fuc uni I'll just Jeremy meeks my way to success tbh :hnghn: ( no I'm jk obviously I'll just open a clinic for incels and invent lefort 4 then become a billionaire *also kidding)

• Woah
Lol I was told at 9 I would be going to uni in my teens, instead I'm doing this cuz fuc uni I'll just Jeremy meeks my way to success tbh :hnghn: ( no I'm jk obviously I'll just open a clinic for incels and invent lefort 4 then become a billionaire *also kidding)
Bro just enjoy your high school college years. Dream of a simple life and aesthetics looks. Look as good as possible and be open to things. Don't say no unless it benefits you. You have the gift of youth. Exploit it by doing the right things. Right things are only 3 L M S . You know it

• +1
Bro just enjoy your high school college years. Dream of a simple life and aesthetics looks. Look as good as possible and be open to things. Don't say no unless it benefits you. You have the gift of youth. Exploit it by doing the right things. Right things are only 3 L M S . You know it
Exactly lmao, my parents tried to make me skip a couple of grades this year cuz I'm "gifted" I didn't study anything and failed on purpose, life after 19 is a mindfuck man... I don't wanna accelerate the process:feelsbadman:

• +1
Exactly lmao, my parents tried to make me skip a couple of grades this year cuz I'm "gifted" I didn't study anything and failed on purpose, life after 19 is a mindfuck man... I don't wanna accelerate the process:feelsbadman:
Do what's best for you. The faster you stop listening to your parents boomer advice the better you gonna grow

• +1
Pick a sport and grind the shit out of it rn so you can varsity athlete maxx which improves your status SIGNIFICANTLY

also sleep 8-10 hours a day and make it a priority

• +1
Do what's best for you. The faster you stop listening to your parents boomer advice the better you gonna grow
Lol my mom hated me for a week cuz I shaved my peach fuzz, god fml:Comfy:

• So Sad
Pick a sport and grind the shit out of it rn so you can varsity athlete maxx which improves your status SIGNIFICANTLY

also sleep 8-10 hours a day and make it a priority

Well your mom is your mom. love her but from the 10 things that she tells you listen to the 3 ignore the rest
Exactly, thanks for the help Tyler, will remember you.

• Love it
I'll see you in 6 years. Love you
Sounds like cope but I aim for a salludon like ascension, idk if it would work, then again I'll milk it all, if I don't ascend fuck it, I'll get implants and shit. Ascend or die trying buddies

• Love it