Could a supraorbital implant+cantho give this result?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Bring the drooping brows and fat pads in a upwards tilted position and support my lateral brow bone.

Another picture in natural light

Last edited:
JoinedMar 11, 2019

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
don't want to be mean, but enough said
Already did a lot of looksmaxing and slayed more during the last 2 years than all the years before it.
Just never really took the effort to get surgery for my eye area. Specially since i consulted 3 surgeons and they did not want to perform surgery on my eye. So i will need to travel to america which was not possible during covid times.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Already did a lot of looksmaxing and slayed more during the last 2 years than all the years before it.
Just never really took the effort to get surgery for my eye area. Specially since i consulted 3 surgeons and they did not want to perform surgery on my eye. So i will need to travel to america which was not possible during covid times.
the answer is no, it's not possible, your morph is not realistic at all

and no morth will be realistic, because the implant is a change in 3d space, and you're morphing on a 2d plane only
so if you'd want to have a better idea, you'd have to get a perfect 3d scan of your head, and then simulate the change the implant would create

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
the answer is no, it's not possible, your morph is not realistic at all

and no morth will be realistic, because the implant is a change in 3d space, and you're morphing on a 2d plane only
so if you'd want to have a better idea, you'd have to get a perfect 3d scan of your head, and then simulate the change the implant would create
But still do you think a supra implant could be the right solution for my eye area? I need to have a idea of what i want, when i get consulting with a surgeon.
@Titbot got one and i think it looks great

But still do you think a supra implant could be the right solution for my eye area? I need to have a idea of what i want, when i get consulting with a surgeon.
@Titbot got one and i think it looks great
inframalar augmentation + browridge implants. Ur undereye support is dogshit, like mine :trepidation:

Last edited:
inframalar augmentation + browridge implants ig. Ur undereye support is dogshit, like mine :trepidation:
+ cantho can make u look uncanny so I'd be very careful

temporo-malar lift

Looks shit both ways. Not worth it. Enjoy your eyes

temporo-malar lift
But i think the real problem is lack of lateral brow bone support, so just lifting the soft tissue could be the wrong approach.

But i think the real problem is lack of lateral brow bone support, so just lifting the soft tissue could be the wrong approach.
yes but it would still do it

the place where you definitely need support is under-eye , maybe fat grafting or infra implant would make the surgery look less uncanny