Could "bone pulling" move the top half of the maxilla BACK?

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Bronze
I'm thinking about wrapping a belt around my midface like this. The pretend the white rectangle is the belt:

Could this push that part of the maxilla upwards and back? Mine is overprojected and low.

I figure this has a 1 percent chance of working. Better than nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
lmao just do it yourself plastic surgery and hope you don’t die theory?

aren’t lefort surgeries made just for the central facial area, like they’ll legit carve off bone and reshape your midface by stapling it all together. juicy procedures honestly i’d faint

• +1
lmao just do it yourself plastic surgery and hope you don’t die theory?

aren’t lefort surgeries made just for the charge, like they’ll legit carve off bone and reshape your midface by stapling it all together. juicy procedures honestly i’d faint

Lefort surgeries dont set this part of the bone back. The only lefort 3 surgeries I have seen are for people with concave midface that get their maxilla moved FORWARD. I have the exact opposite problem.

• +1
Why would you want to move your maxilla back? That is literally retarded. You say that you want to move your maxilla upwards, now that is done through proper tongue posture. Perhaps your maxilla is overprojected relative to your jaw, in that case improve your jaw. How is your palate?

• +1
Lefort surgeries dont set this part of the bone back. The only lefort 3 surgeries I have seen are for people with concave midface that get their maxilla moved FORWARD. I have the exact opposite problem.
ohh i’m sure there a procedures for it have you contacted any surgeons?

• +1
Why would you want to move your maxilla back? That is literally retarded.

Some people have midfaces that are OVERPROJECTED like a NEANDERTHAL.

Neanderthal (literal subhuman) skull on the left. Note how overprojected the midface is compared to the cromag (human) skull and how much flatter the human skull is.

• +1
Some people have midfaces that are OVERPROJECTED like a NEANDERTHAL.

Neanderthal (literal subhuman) skull on the left. Note how overprojected the midface is compared to the cromag (human) skull and how much flatter the human skull is.

I doubt that Neanderthals still exist in this day and age, show me an example on a human.

• +1