Could fixing my lips and nose be the key to my ascension?

PunishedDollcel

PunishedDollcel

Silicone Connoisseur
I just have a decent feeling that if I were to get a successful lip lift procedure and rhino done that it would massively improve my facial harmony as I already have okay facial structure (minus the current bloat from high bf%). Eyebrows are a must fix as well, and been heavily considering having microblading done for that. For my nose I'd just have the tip slightly altered to give a more straight and refined appearance. Lip lift is self explanatory, and I'd rather have the subnasal bullhorn type done.

Attachments

• IMG_20220619_174114550~2.jpg
    IMG_20220619_174114550~2.jpg
    289.5 KB · Views: 0
Lips - yeah.

Nose? I think you have a normal Caucasian nose.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
You're legit Chadlite bro. Over for us mentalcels. :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
You're legit Chadlite bro. Over for us mentalcels. :feelswhy:
If I was I wouldn't be here, but I'm trying to fix that by at least obtaining HTN status.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
If I was I wouldn't be here, but I'm trying to fix that by at least obtaining HTN status.
Nose, eyebrows/lashes, get leaner, lips

You can start with those

You might need LL surgery if you're 5'8 cause that won't cut it nowadays. :ogre:

Damn we have similar cheekbones.

Nose, eyebrows/lashes, get leaner, lips

You can start with those

You might need LL surgery if you're 5'8 cause that won't cut it nowadays. :ogre:
He can wear 0.7 inch of lifts (first layer) paired with airforce one he would appear as a 5’9 barefoot. And this isn’t ideal but is probably lower average in western societies.

But yes it seems leg lengthening would be biggest increase in smv surgery as his face is htn already.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
He can wear 0.7 inch of lifts (first layer) paired with airforce one he would appear as a 5’9 barefoot. And this isn’t ideal but is probably lower average in western societies.

But yes it seems leg lengthening would be biggest increase in smv surgery as his face is htn already.
I already wear lifts and elevator shoes that boost me up to 5'9-5'10. If I went higher then 5'11.

He's 5,8 though. It's still baffling that this is an incel in 2022.
Women's looks standards have dramatically increased these past five years alone. Instead of only wanting the top 20% of all men now they're more aiming towards the top 10% instead. It doesn't help that the vast majority of these women are extremely average themselves.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan, Deleted member 19499 and HerpDerpson
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PunishedDollcel and Deleted member 19499

5'9" is low-end of average and can mainly be saved by a Chad/lite face.

• JFL
Htn max, and hes 5ft8 and probably aspie so ofc he looks even worse irl
Fair enough. He mogs a lot of the people here tho so it surprises me how bad hypergamy is nowadays. Being Aspie is a death sentence unless you're Chad. 5'8 is also manlet tier.

• +1
Htn max, and hes 5ft8 and probably aspie so ofc he looks even worse irl
HTN is pretty good though all things considered, but still subhuman to the vast majority of modern women.

• +1
That shit doesn't matter to women. Idk why you guys spout the personality cope.
Yes it does lmao

An autistic normie with 0 friends will have it much more difficult than a NT normie with a big social circle