could fllers for undereye area worsen eye bags?

maxxmclooks

maxxmclooks

part of the problem
title, prolly gonna get fillers to undereye/outer corner area for obvious reasons but i was thinking could it worsen eye bags?

Yes
fillers do attract water and can migrate, also, fillers in some areas like under eyes tend to last very long, way more than was said few years ago, so if you end up with worse eyebags u will need to dissolve them

They can heavily improve eye bags though.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Yes
fillers do attract water and can migrate, also, fillers in some areas like under eyes tend to last very long, way more than was said few years ago, so if you end up with worse eyebags u will need to dissolve them

They can heavily improve eye bags though.
i was thinkind to like around here to push lower eyelid up to get hunterish eyes, any thoughts? @xegigi

Attachments

• eye area.jpg
    eye area.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 0
well yk the undereye area would be more pronounced which would lead to bigger shadowing under eyes
eyebags are caused by lack of mass in the undereye area, fillers will solve this

fat grafts would be a more permanent option as well

• +1
eyebags are caused by lack of mass in the undereye area, fillers will solve this

fat grafts would be a more permanent option as well
yeah was thinking about that too but fillers seem easier and cheaper option

yeah was thinking about that too but fillers seem easier and cheaper option
i think its worth spending more time and money for a better end result personally

i'd recommend doing thorough research before taking action

• +1
My friend got chin filler it wasnt even good an it was like 5000. And it dissolved in like a month lmao
your friend got scammed lmfao, no reputable practitioner charges anywhere near those rates

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks
i think its worth spending more time and money for a better end result personally

i'd recommend doing thorough research before taking action
agreed but i really dont have any way of getting enogh money for implants, maybe fat graft, idk how much it would cost

yeah i will obv consult with a plastic surgeon before deciding anything

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
your friend got scammed lmfao, no reputable practitioner charges anywhere near those rates
was thinking that too, where i live (finland) fillers cost like 300-400€ for eye area

• +1
agreed but i really dont have any way of getting enogh money for implants, maybe fat graft, idk how much it would cost

yeah i will obv consult with a plastic surgeon before deciding anything
implants should be a last resort tbh, usually fat grafts or fillers should get the job done

• +1
implants should be a last resort tbh, usually fat grafts or fillers should get the job done
i think they will, i'll document it here tho when i'll do it

• +1