could i achieve this coloring?

B

bingustik

Iron
could i achieve this coloring by bleaching hair by using lemon juice, overdosing beta carotene and tanning? any advice would be appriciated.

me:
IMG 7784

the coloring im trying to achieve:
IMG 7785

also should i dye my eyebrows a bit darker or would a tan make them seem similiar?

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
preschool.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jué, cannotbeasked, WatermelonLover and 3 others
Dye eyebrows, Hop on melanotan II or beta-carotene, put coconut oil on, go tan for 2 hours a day

• +1
Reactions: bingustik
Nigga do your homework before hopping on .org

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and chrisN
could i achieve this coloring by bleaching hair by using lemon juice, overdosing beta carotene and tanning? any advice would be appriciated.

me:
View attachment 3017323

the coloring im trying to achieve: View attachment 3017327

also should i dye my eyebrows a bit darker or would a tan make them seem similiar?
Holy fuck bro r u like 12
Get the fuck off here

Damn that philtrum

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: bingustik and DelonLover1999

me:
View attachment 3017323

the coloring im trying to achieve: View attachment 3017327

I wrote a post a few minutes ago in a thread with a similar question.

Maybe this will help you:

Synthetically produced supplements, peptides and similar are not necessary for a healthy, beautiful tan.

The solution to your problem is quite simple, namely a healthy, balanced and nutrient-rich diet, physical exercise and sweating (ideally also sports that you enjoy, alone or with other people in a team), and exposure to sunlight on the whole body.

The best way would be to change your life.

You can get carotenoids from foods such as carrots, sweet potatoes, pumpkin, melons, tomatoes, avocados, red peppers, papaya, citrus fruits such as grapefruit, oranges and tangerines and many more.

If it is possible for you, order/buy and use fair trade, organic red palm oil (e.g. from Ghana).

This is good for cooking, as is butter/ghee and coconut oil.

A high-quality olive oil should also not be missing in a kitchen, but only for cold dishes such as salads (e.g. fresh or dried tomatoes, red peppers, red onions, capers, fresh herbs such as parsley, dill, etc.). Please keep in mind that carotenoids are fat-soluble.

All of this is best in organic quality if you have the money for it.

It would also be beneficial to ensure that the body produces nitric oxide to increase blood circulation.

For this I recommend cayenne pepper (freshly prepared or dried ground in a mortar), ginger, beetroot, watermelon, garlic, red onions and pomegranates.

Cocoa (dark chocolate) is also suitable for this, but unfortunately this food contains extremely high levels of heavy metals (mainly lead and cadmium) and is therefore very harmful to the brain and body.

You should only consume this if you have a safe source, extremely rarely and only in small quantities, otherwise under no circumstances.

I don't know where you live (it's none of my business), but the weather is very sunny in many parts of the world right now.

If you have time after school and/or work, take advantage of it and go to a lake or beach if there is one in your area. You can usually lie down and sunbathe there.

Or, if you're happy with your body, run/sprint shirtless, play any sport (e.g. soccer, basketball, beach volleyball, cycling, etc.).

A healthy diet, sweating and exposure to sunlight is a perfect combination for a radiantly beautiful tan.

A similar question to yours has already been asked in another thread. If you're interested, you can check out the following:

In my thread I also mention carotenoids for beautiful skin:

I wrote a post a few minutes ago in a thread with a similar question.

Maybe this will help you:

Synthetically produced supplements, peptides and similar are not necessary for a healthy, beautiful tan.

The solution to your problem is quite simple, namely a healthy, balanced and nutrient-rich diet, physical exercise and sweating (ideally also sports that you enjoy, alone or with other people in a team), and exposure to sunlight on the whole body.

The best way would be to change your life.

You can get carotenoids from foods such as carrots, sweet potatoes, pumpkin, melons, tomatoes, avocados, red peppers, papaya, citrus fruits such as grapefruit, oranges and tangerines and many more.

If it is possible for you, order/buy and use fair trade, organic red palm oil (e.g. from Ghana).

This is good for cooking, as is butter/ghee and coconut oil.

A high-quality olive oil should also not be missing in a kitchen, but only for cold dishes such as salads (e.g. fresh or dried tomatoes, red peppers, red onions, capers, fresh herbs such as parsley, dill, etc.). Please keep in mind that carotenoids are fat-soluble.

All of this is best in organic quality if you have the money for it.

It would also be beneficial to ensure that the body produces nitric oxide to increase blood circulation.

For this I recommend cayenne pepper (freshly prepared or dried ground in a mortar), ginger, beetroot, watermelon, garlic, red onions and pomegranates.

Cocoa (dark chocolate) is also suitable for this, but unfortunately this food contains extremely high levels of heavy metals (mainly lead and cadmium) and is therefore very harmful to the brain and body.

You should only consume this if you have a safe source, extremely rarely and only in small quantities, otherwise under no circumstances.

I don't know where you live (it's none of my business), but the weather is very sunny in many parts of the world right now.

If you have time after school and/or work, take advantage of it and go to a lake or beach if there is one in your area. You can usually lie down and sunbathe there.

Or, if you're happy with your body, run/sprint shirtless, play any sport (e.g. soccer, basketball, beach volleyball, cycling, etc.).

A healthy diet, sweating and exposure to sunlight is a perfect combination for a radiantly beautiful tan.

A similar question to yours has already been asked in another thread. If you're interested, you can check out the following:

In my thread I also mention carotenoids for beautiful skin:

most useful reply on my thread, thank you

most useful reply on my thread, thank you
Thank you very much for your answer. I am really happy if I could help you and/or others.

Unfortunately, I forgot to mention an important point last night. I hope it is okay for you if I write another post in your thread.

I mentioned red palm oil, which is rich in various carotenoids (including beta-carotene and lycopene), vitamin E (tocotrienols, tocopherols), squalene, phytosterols, flavonoids and coenzyme Q10.

Most people only know palm oil from processed products (fast "food") that companies use to sell their goods as cheaply as possible.

In addition, this further destroys the environment and nature, deforestation is increasing rapidly and wildlife is becoming more and more extinct, including primates.

What I am saying is that if you choose such foods or oils, make sure that they are all unrefined, fairly traded and of organic quality, especially with red palm oil.

Yes, they cost more money, but it's worth it.

I've attached two photos of what it should look like (a strong reddish color and of course in a glass jar, not plastic).

I apologize for posting another post in your thread, but it was very important to me to mention this.

Thank you very much and all the best.

Thank you very much for your answer. I am really happy if I could help you and/or others.

Unfortunately, I forgot to mention an important point last night. I hope it is okay for you if I write another post in your thread.

I mentioned red palm oil, which is rich in various carotenoids (including beta-carotene and lycopene), vitamin E (tocotrienols, tocopherols), squalene, phytosterols, flavonoids and coenzyme Q10.

Most people only know palm oil from processed products (fast "food") that companies use to sell their goods as cheaply as possible.

In addition, this further destroys the environment and nature, deforestation is increasing rapidly and wildlife is becoming more and more extinct, including primates.

What I am saying is that if you choose such foods or oils, make sure that they are all unrefined, fairly traded and of organic quality, especially with red palm oil.

Yes, they cost more money, but it's worth it.

I've attached two photos of what it should look like (a strong reddish color and of course in a glass jar, not plastic).

I apologize for posting another post in your thread, but it was very important to me to mention this.

Thank you very much and all the best.

View attachment 3031893 View attachment 3031898
no problem thanks for helping me further!