True beauty comes from within - the future of cosmetics

S

Salino438

Bronze
Good day and best greetings to all of you, dear Looksmax community.

For someone like me, an old man with various abnormalities, the game of life is over. To the people on the street, I am already a grandfather with gray hair and a cane.

Some call me uncle or "Habibi" and blow me a kiss, but that only comes from other men.

Maybe I can share some information so that others don't make the same mistakes as me and can therefore enjoy their life to the fullest. After all, there are many young adolescents here who are still growing (meant in a positive sense, not in a negative way).

I wanted to write and publish this post last year, but I wasn't sure if this website was the right place for it. Simply because many see surgery as the only solution, everything else is nonsense and doesn't work.

I would like to apologize very much to everyone that it took so long. It was certainly not my intention to keep anyone waiting. I really didn't want to disappoint anyone.

Nevertheless, I would like to share my knowledge, if that's okay. Maybe it will help someone.

I myself am just a deformed high school dropout (a "0 out of 10" in terms of external appearance) without any qualifications who doesn't want others to end up like me. I got all of my information mainly from people like Dr. Rhonda Patrick, Natasha Campbell-McBride, Dr. Richard Schulze, Weston A. Price, Paul Chek, Troy Casey and a few others.

We all want to be attractive. Not just for ourselves, but also for the opposite sex. In our modern world there are thousands of different products that claim to help you look younger and more beautiful.

But are all these cosmetics (including deodorants) for the skin, hair and face really necessary or a complete waste of money?

Many of these products contain ingredients that are very harmful, especially for men. But that is only a small part of what we consume every day.

Some examples:

• Xeno- and phytoestrogens
  • DDT, PBDE, PERC
  • Endocrine disruptors (bisphenol A, PFOA / Teflon, PFOS, PCB, parabens, dioxins, phthalates, PFC)
  • Mercury, arsenic, lead, cadmium, aluminum
  • Pesticides, insecticides, herbicides, fungicides, fertilizers, soil improvers, acidifiers, plant growth regulators - see also Atrazine, Glyphosate (Roundup), Agent Orange, Bhopal disaster
  • Industrial waste, fluoride, chlorine, contraceptives, antipsychotics, drugs of all kinds, pathogens
  • Genetically modified and pasteurized foods
In addition, there is polluted air, contaminated water and soil degradation due to agrochemicals and heavy metals. In other words, the Earth is already largely destroyed in many parts of the world.

Either we find a way to change this together, or we will kill ourselves as a species.

If you want beautiful, glowing skin, clear eyes and full hair, it is recommended to eliminate harmful substances from the body that accumulate there. This means cleansing the intestines, kidneys, liver, heart, mouth and lungs. A few key points (general, nothing new):
  • If it is financially possible, buy food that has been produced organically or from a garden (your own or from neighbors, friends, acquaintances, relatives) - ideally rich in various flavonoids, chlorophyll and heirloom plants
  • If you have dental fillings made of amalgam, have them replaced as quickly and safely as possible by an expert
  • If you want to use cosmetics, make sure that only natural ingredients were used
  • Try to avoid plastic as much as possible (e.g. receipts)
  • Only take pharmaceuticals that are really necessary
  • Only use clothing made from natural raw, organic materials such as cotton, hemp, silk or wool, no polyester
  • When the weather is good, get as much sunlight as possible on your entire body (e.g. exercise and sweating)
  • Move and be physically active every day (whether in the gym, walking, running, sprinting, cycling, basketball, football, volleyball, ice skating, climbing, swimming, etc.)
  • Buy or build a standing desk if you sit at the computer for several hours a day
  • No more artificial blue light in the evening, otherwise REM sleep and hormones such as melatonin will be suppressed. Things get tricky when you work at night (at least in the long term). Do not take synthetic tablets or capsules, but drink tart cherry juice, which contains natural melatonin, beforehand
  • If possible, reduce or completely avoid the consumption of alcohol, refined sugar (including synthetic sweeteners), tobacco, caffeine and other drugs
  • Avoid kitchen utensils made from Teflon (generally non-stick coating). A good alternative would be high-quality stainless steel

A few products that I use myself and can recommend. All of it comes from the United States of America. If you want to try these out but live on another continent, you can look for websites that are ideally based in your country:

• Toothpaste (only simple ingredients such as bentonite, xylitol and essential oils), clay and salt from "Redmond"

• Any tongue scraper made of stainless steel or copper, please no plastic

• Any hand soap for the body and hair with purely natural, organic ingredients (shea, mango, cocoa butter, aloe vera, sheep's milk or tallow)

• Fair trade, organic, unrefined red palm oil (e.g. from Ghana), the same applies to coconut oil, ghee and a high-quality olive oil with a bitter aftertaste (a good indication of a high content of polyphenols)

• Algae such as spirulina and chlorella (broken cell wall) from an organic, safe source. I use the company “Purium” for this

Under no circumstances should you consume it if you have amalgam dental fillings. Please have it safely replaced by an expert as quickly as possible.

• If you want to take synthetic supplements, Thorne is the only company I can recommend.

Other products include bee pollen, vitamin C from fruits (camu camu, acerola cherry, kakadu plum, amla, sea buckthorn, watercress, rose hips, lemon and orange peel, but only in organic quality) and extracts of bitter, mineral-rich herbs to stimulate the liver, gallbladder, bile and digestion (better nutrient absorption).

Some people might mention cod liver oil, but I think the heavy metal contamination is too high (please correct me if I'm wrong).

We want to eliminate toxins, not add more.

Cleansing our organs (liver, kidneys, heart, lungs, intestines).

• Extracts from bitter, mineral-rich herbs
  • Milk thistle
  • Cayenne pepper (capsaicin), ideally fresh or dried and ground in a mortar
  • Garlic
  • Dandelion root
  • Ginger
  • Fennel seed
  • Artichoke leaf
  • Burdock root
  • Nettle leaf
  • Apple (pectin)
  • (Ceylon) cinnamon bark
  • Psyllium
  • Pharmaceutical grade bentonite clay
  • Activated charcoal
  • Cloves
  • Pumpkin seeds
  • Aloe vera
  • Rhubarb
  • Peppermint leaf
  • Fresh papaya and pineapple (papain and bromelain enzymes)
  • Coriander leaf
  • Watercress
  • Spirulina and chlorella with a broken cell wall (only from a safe, organic source and only if you do not have amalgam dental fillings, otherwise contact an expert immediately)
There are many more, but the ones listed are pretty safe in my opinion. As long as you don't overdose or exaggerate. This can help remove various environmental toxins, heavy metals, pesticides and other pollutants from the body.

All of these foods, herbs and spices can be included in everyday life. Ideally in small quantities at the beginning to see how you react to it (both positive and negative).

All of it should be organic or wild harvested.

I'm absolutely sure I forgot a few important things. However, these will be added gradually.

You can ask anything at any time, either here in the thread or privately.

Thank you very much for reading my message.

All the best.

God bless you and your family.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, LVZZO, ASM5 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, ASM5 and lemonnz
phytoestrogens take up the estrogen receptor and they're much weaker than regular estrogen so they're good for you

• +1
Reactions: NarrowBones
phytoestrogens take up the estrogen receptor and they're much weaker than regular estrogen so they're good for you
But you can always avoid both types

High IQ thread, have a nice life if you really are a oldcel.

I disagree with few things

was expecting a dnrd video,but bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558
High IQ thread, have a nice life if you really are a oldcel.
Thank you very much, I wish the same for you and your family.

Hope you achieve all your goals in life.

Take good care of yourself.

Very good thread, gut health is underrated here.

should be moved to looksmaxxinf section though so it gets more traction, possibly BOTB.