Could I ascend with chin shield?

copefuel

copefuel

#1 Rotter
My chin looks subhuman, lacks projection + high mentolabial fold could I cope with just chin shield? I have an overbite but don’t want to get Bimax because I might turn into a dog (surgerycels needed)

Attachments

• A578C45F-BF12-4475-B320-DE4316F159F6.jpeg
    A578C45F-BF12-4475-B320-DE4316F159F6.jpeg
    648.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: zeek
You don't have any issues, girls love this kind of face. Especially in America

I suggest you visit your school counselor and get some councelling

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, copefuel and Deleted member 24444
You don't have any issues, girls love this kind of face. Especially in America

I suggest you visit your school counselor and get some councelling
I look like a Woman no councelling for my face

Last edited:
Jb slayer pheno, wear contacts and leanmaxx for hollow cheeks and you'll forget about this forum :feelsokman: .

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and copefuel
Jb slayer pheno, wear contacts and leanmaxx for hollow cheeks and you'll forget about this forum :feelsokman: .
Thanks bhai you don’t think my chin falios me that hard? I was thinking my side would mog after chin shield with Zarnibal

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Thanks bhai you don’t think my chin falios me that hard? I was thinking my side would mog after chin shield with Zarnibal
You could use it but you'd be fine without it too if you don't currently have the money, I doubt the average person would notice or care about it. It doesn't failo you much at all.

• +1
Reactions: copefuel
You could use it but you'd be fine without it too if you don't currently have the money, I doubt the average person would notice or care about it. It doesn't failo you much at all.
I’m money maxxing for it at the moment I’ll definitely need it it’ll make my face and profile more harmonious everything matters tbf

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
You have that chronic fapper look that some girls just seem to love a lot .. Idk how femoid work but you have the appeal

• JFL
Reactions: copefuel