Could I be a Hollywood actor?

StonerLoner27

StonerLoner27

Iron
Do I have the uncanny potential of making it in Hollyweird?
28yo Native American/Hispanic 5"8 loner who lives with his alcoholic mother on the Rez in AZ? I get percap every 3 months ranging from 150-400$ and I was sometimes told I look like an actor jfl

Attachments

• IMG_20230908_121548.jpg
    IMG_20230908_121548.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230908_121527.jpg
    IMG_20230908_121527.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, HeightPilledum, .*my*. and 7 others
Da stone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, NateJacobs, Joe Rogancel and 5 others
Acromegaly?

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and HitAndRun
Yes you could but not main character

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, alriodai, NateJacobs and 10 others
Are u bolivian OP

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: iam good boy, Deleted member 31497 and HitAndRun
Cave man pheno. Miring tbh

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Joe Rogancel, vampyre and 6 others
you actually might be able to
nowadays ppl will be mad if they hire a white guy to act as native american
and there arent many native american actors

also was your college tuition free?

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 21863, LooksThinker and 3 others
Nope

• +1
Reactions: StonerLoner27
You can become a Saint in this community.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Cutecel2001 and 3 others
you actually might be able to
nowadays ppl will be mad if they hire a white guy to act as native american
and there arent many native american actors

also was your college tuition free?
Yes it's free but haven't went to college yet. I was taken by cps when I was 5 and been in the system until I turned 18 smh it damaged my potential. Always getting D's and f's in middle school and highest education is 9th grade. Got my GED in 2012

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus
You can become a Saint in this community.
I really do feel I'm the truest incel ever to exist and truly the ugliest man you will ever see. "It's not looks it's personality" well tell that to me a man who can only befriend foids but never slay. They like me as a friend but I want a sexual relationships not friendships. Hey but I get to spend time with foids and they do like spending time with me until they can see a fuckboy who pumps and dumps them lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41495
you could play the gas station clerk that gets completely ignored and shitted on

I do that in real life and always get put on grave yard shifts. Chad and Stacy get to have fun when the sun goes down and in the sheets while I'm tired af up all night serving the soyciety. The JOKER movie is about me no lie.

• +1
Reactions: nanefer
You have an insane compact midface, striking blue hunter eyes and a cavill tier jaw. Obviously, you can. Only problem is your self-esteem, which is making you think you are 5'8" when you are well over 6'

• +1
Reactions: Zonar, CoffeeCel, Cutecel2001 and 4 others
You have an insane compact midface, striking blue hunter eyes and a cavill tier jaw. Obviously, you can. Only problem is your self-esteem, which is making you think you are 5'8" when you are well over 6'
Hahahaha nice cope if only I was bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Hahahaha nice cope if only I was bluepilled
You need to learn to accept compliments. It's annoying when people downplay the positive things others say about them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, CoffeeCel, oldfag_123 and 1 other person
Yes, the hobo who overdoses and dies

• +1
Reactions: Lucifer X, oldfag_123 and iam good boy
Yes it's free but haven't went to college yet. I was taken by cps when I was 5 and been in the system until I turned 18 smh it damaged my potential. Always getting D's and f's in middle school and highest education is 9th grade. Got my GED in 2012
Brutal

actor isnt all about looks if it was there are some trucel actors why are they super famous and rich?

• +1
Reactions: Lucifer X
Walmart Danny Trejo

• +1
Reactions: CoffeeCel, Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 31497 and 3 others
U can play as a mexican bartender in the next narcos series

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 31497 and 3 others
I just see you in any upcoming movie about cavemen

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
U look like the alcoholic 40yo son. Dunno about Hollywood more like Bollywood

actor isnt all about looks if it was there are some trucel actors why are they super famous and rich?
Yes and they always play the butt of all jokes. In “Twins” Arny is said to be all the good genes(mogger, smart, good person) and Danny devito is the shitty leftovers(ugly, short, criminal)

• +1
Reactions: mrr
Yes and they always play the butt of all jokes. In “Twins” Arny is said to be all the good genes(mogger, smart, good person) and Danny devito is the shitty leftovers(ugly, short, criminal). Couldn’t get more blackpilled

• +1
28yo Native American/Hispanic 5"8 loner who lives with his alcoholic mother on the Rez in AZ? I get percap every 3 months ranging from 150-400$ and I was sometimes told I look like an actor jfl
dont be mad

You could be the best villian creature if the the hill have eyes movie 4 is creating

• JFL
Are you really a KHHV?

If you wanna play an ork in the lord of the rings spin off, go for it

Based on looks alone, No. If you can act, yes.

If you wanna play an ork in the lord of the rings spin off, go for it
this the main drug villain nigga side character that gets .556'd offscreened by the hero's fwb side piece female supporting lead :lul:

Yes most definitely suitable for a Hills have Eyes or wrong turn mutant.

You can be an actor in Mumbai.

Abused rez dog/10.

Maybe you can play to some diversity appeal but the industry is still a bit brutal for native representation. People mostly care about getting that black rep or blackwashing non-black characters. Natives still get the short end of the stick in everything.

• +1
Reactions: StonerLoner27 and HitAndRun
You can get an acting job as an ugly dude, especially in independent movies. You don't need to look good, just interesting. I could see you getting cast as a gangster, or a killer in a horror movie.

• +1
Reactions: StonerLoner27, Deleted member 21863, nanefer and 1 other person
You guys must watch some corny ass movies if you think all actors are handsome

• +1
Reactions: nanefer and HitAndRun
u look like this

Screenshot 20230909 193916

• JFL
Reactions: nanefer
you looking like 6'6 men. htf you are that short

you could play supporting characters

You can get an acting job as an ugly dude, especially in independent movies. You don't need to look good, just interesting. I could see you getting cast as a gangster, or a killer in a horror movie.
I don't get comments like these. Look at the phrasing of the post. He doesn't want an honest assessment of his acting prospects. He wants some to delusionmax him. It's better to just lie to him.

I’d cast you. Mexi

Kissless, Hugless, Handholdless, Virgin
No I've had love from hot foids before so idk how they are attracted to me and also kids really like me for some reason. I mean I'm a nice person so it could be that but they always look at me and smile. In the JOKER movie how that black kid stares at Arthur and interacts with him and how he makes them feel happy it's that same energy idk man.