Reactions: Squirreljak, MakinMogReturns, FunkyMcMunky24 and 4 others
no youre not asian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, bugeye and Deleted member 17345
Think so, not prime Chico though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
You are never getting surgery. This is all mental masturbation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger, bugeye, Tasty17 and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 22126
Higher set brows and eyelash

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, It'snotover and Deleted member 22126
Htn has the most potential for surgery
htn has 0 potential for surgery bc surgery cant fix normie into chad jfl

show me at least one example where htn ascended into chad tier (except of salludon and that guy who got implants with ramieri, thelordofmadness or so)

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 22126

show me at least one example where htn ascended into chad tier (except of salludon and that guy who got implants with ramieri, thelordofmadness or so)
I'd say that it depends case by case, some htns can becomes chadlites with surgery but yeah, in the case of this guy i think surgery is useless, he doesn't have any failo or halo

U can ascend two points at most from what ive seen. Amnesia and salludon were htn before
Mtn can ascend to chadlite if he does other things too

U can ascend two points at most from what ive seen. Amnesia and salludon were htn before
Mtn can ascend to chadlite if he does other things too
amensia had a deformed nose. Just be htn with deformed nose and get rhino bro!

I'd say that it depends case by case, some htns can becomes chadlites with surgery but yeah, in the case of this guy i think surgery is useless, he doesn't have any failo or halo
surgeries are the biggest mental masturbation's tools what ive actually seen. You can only ascend with osteotomies like bimax/genio/rhino and it's all. Prolly noone could ascend with implants, maybe some truecels like gaia who got infra implants and look actually much more better. But we are talking about HTNs.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 22126

surgeries are the biggest mental masturbation's tools what ive actually seen. You can only ascend with osteotomies like bimax/genio/rhino and it's all. Prolly noone could ascend with implants, maybe some truecels like gaia who got infra implants and look actually much more better. But we are talking about HTNs.
If u have no falios surgeries should be used to get perfect ratios like @ArvidGustavsson is doing not muh 99% jaw

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244

SyrianPsycho

SyrianPsycho
no any evidence that he got any surgery jfl its just puberty, he was kid before

look at vinnie hacker when he was young. He was LTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, rand anon, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
U can clearly see this guy doesnt have perfect ratios like chico

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
no any evidence that he got any surgery jfl its just puberty, he was kid before

look at vinnie hacker when he was young. He was LTN
Syrian absolutely got something

If u have no falios surgeries should be used to get perfect ratios like @ArvidGustavsson is doing not muh 99% jaw
u have no clue what you are talking about, i dont even bother with arguing with u

surgeries to create perfect ratios jfl

yes its called reincarnationplasty

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FunkyMcMunky24 and Deleted member 22126
Womanless man

i have 8 k british pounds im not that far
I have almost double that but even then I can't really afford surgery. You will need that money for other things.

I have almost double that but even then I can't really afford surgery. You will need that money for other things.
i know what to do bro.

u have no clue what are talking about, i dont even bother with arguing with u

surgeries to create perfect ratios jfl

yes its called reincarnationplasty
F66CF6F1 48BE 4279 ABAA F7083711DC6A

@NOTCHADRIP

what the fuck is going on? why are you making sense today and not being a schizo? is is the new meds???

why

Have family to support. They might need money to buy a house next year and I need to pitch in. Even though they are technically millionaires, they still expect me to pay them. Also, I am not comfortable with spending such a large portion of my savings on a surgery that might not even improve me that much. Not to mention, I can't get bimax whilst still living with them. IDK.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 17244
Have family to support. They might need money to buy a house next year and I need to pitch in. Even though they are technically millionaires, they still expect me to pay them. Also, I am not comfortable with spending such a large portion of my savings on a surgery that might not even improve me that much. Not to mention, I can't get bimax whilst still living with them. IDK.
im gonna get a loan for bimax about 6-8k euros

They don;t just hand out loans for surgery lol. You need to have good credit score and solid income.
i make $500/month it's sufficient. Average salary is $1000

They don;t just hand out loans for surgery lol. You need to have good credit score and solid income.
i can save 100% of my salary because i live with my parents so its important to notice

Greedy family

Not mirin your empathy, Obviously not jewish like myself if people asked me for money I would tell them no.
What? It's a complicated situation tbh. Basically, they need me to pitch in every month as most of their wealth is not in cash.

Not mirin your empathy, Obviously not jewish like myself if people asked me for money I would tell them no.
Does ramieri offer financing btw? Like you pay half the money up front and the rest can be paid in installments?

Does ramieri offer financing btw? Like you pay half the money up front and the rest can be paid in installments?
Not to my knowledge.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
What? It's a complicated situation tbh. Basically, they need me to pitch in every month as most of their wealth is not in cash.
"They might need money to buy a house next year and I need to pitch in." They are quite obviously financially irresponsible if they rely on their child to help them fund purchases.

I would understand however if you received benefits from the sitation like earned profits or a return on your investment? but this isnt like they are living on the poverty.

"They might need money to buy a house next year and I need to pitch in." They are quite obviously financially irresponsible if they rely on their child to help them fund purchases.

I would understand however if you received benefits from the sitation like earned profits or a return on your investment? but this isnt like they are living on the poverty.
Nah. They are far from financially irresponsible. Also, I am living with them so I should pitch in. I am from a different culture than you. Past a certain age, you are expected to contribute. My sister does as well.

• +1
Reactions: Nims