could i go to chico 2.0 with lefort 1 and few eye tweaks

"They might need money to buy a house next year and I need to pitch in." They are quite obviously financially irresponsible if they rely on their child to help them fund purchases.

I would understand however if you received benefits from the sitation like earned profits or a return on your investment? but this isnt like they are living on the poverty.
Also, I will probably move into that house lol. I am gonna benefit as well in the end as I will inherit partial ownership of that house.

• +1
Reactions: Nims
Nah. They are far from financially irresponsible. Also, I am living with them so I should pitch in. I am from a different culture than you. Past a certain age, you are expected to contribute. My sister does as well.
Ok I guess its just different. I would have just assumed a purchess like a new property which I am assuming is for renting out or something. Would be something done with business profits or something not with the money your children make, I guess its just different.

Just dont let them take advantage your money is your money so spend it on what you want.

Also, I will probably move into that house lol. I am gonna benefit as well in the end as I will inherit partial ownership of that house.
Yeah but still its your money where I am from at least in my culture something like what you are suggesting would probably be looked down on and made be thought of as irresponsible/manipulative behaviour from the parents, but I dont know the full story/dynamic so perhaps I am taking things out of context etc.

As long as you are ok with it thats all that matters.

Yeah but still its your money where I am from at least in my culture something like what you are suggesting would probably be looked down on and made be thought of as irresponsible/manipulative behaviour from the parents, but I dont know the full story/dynamic so perhaps I am taking things out of context etc.

As long as you are ok with it thats all that matters.
Nah. My parents have never taken advantage of me.

They would probably think I am insane for getting cosmetic surgery though so there is that.

• +1
Ah ok, thats good.

Yeah my parents also think im stupid for getting surgery :lul:
At least, they are ok with it. White parents tend to be far more open minded.

I can't ever tell them for this reason. I'd have to make up some excuse about needing it for medical reasons.

• +1
At least, they are ok with it. White parents tend to be far more open minded.
Well they think I am just fixing my maloclusion (They think I am stupid for fixing my bite :lul:) not also getting genio and rhino as well as increasing the advancement for aesthetic benefit.

Pulling a bit of a sneaky.
Patrick Plotting GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I can't ever tell them for this reason. I'd have to make up some excuse about needing it for medical reasons.
Probably just have to larp as getting a deformity or something for my BFR I will probably larp as weight loss or something but its going to be hard to do that as Im already 12%.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Well they think I am just fixing my maloclusion (They think I am stupid for fixing my bite :lul:) not also getting genio and rhino as well as increasing the advancement for aesthetic benefit.

Pulling a bit of a sneaky.
Patrick Plotting GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Probably just have to larp as getting a deformity or something for my BFR I will probably larp as weight loss or something but its going to be hard to do that as Im already 12%.
Like if you take Gaia's transformation, I think he can tell people he got lean and most people will buy it. It is just the nose that makes it look like he was operated on. Btw if you are getting rhino, how are you gonna avoid looking fake? Did you discuss this with ramieri?

• +1
Like if you take Gaia's transformation, I think he can tell people he got lean and most people will buy it. It is just the nose that makes it look like he was operated on.
Yeah I think larping the results under something is always best tbh.
I cant actually recall what his nose looks like of the top of my head tbh, but usually you could larp as having been in a fight or something normies probably wouldnt be able to tell.

Btw if you are getting rhino, how are you gonna avoid looking fake?
My rhino is very minimal it wont be noticeable but will just add harmony.

I have a very slight deviation with the bridge of my nose and my columella is deviation to the left.
My right nostril is slightly bigger than the left.

Heres some morphs I had a few months back the pics are kinda distorted but you can make out the desired result I want, they are very minimal.

Did you discuss this with ramieri?
I've yet to discuss the rhino and genio with ramieri but I do plan to have them done.

• +1
I cant actually recall what his nose looks like of the top of my head tbh, but usually you could larp as having been in a fight or something normies probably wouldnt be able to tell.

I have a very slight deviation with the bridge of my nose and my columella is deviation to the left.

Heres some morphs I had a few months back the pics are kinda distorted but you can make out the desired result I want, they are very minimal.

View attachment 1914776View attachment 1914775

View attachment 1914774View attachment 1914773

I've yet to discuss the rhino and genio with ramieri but I do plan to have them done.
Oh I read your question wrong I read it as how are you going to stop being from noticing it or something.

Um as for avoid looking fake, Idk tbh I suppose I will go with an open approach to get more accurate results as my movements are very slight and wont remove too much on the bridge to reduce any sloping.

• +1
I am so fucking done with you niggas. You don't have a SINGLE feature that's reminiscent of chico, run your face into "starbyface", find your lookalikes, and try to looksmax into the chaddiest one. You look NOTHING like him, find your actual lookalikes. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, NONE OF YOU NIGGAS WILL EVER BE CHICO FUCKING EVER

• +1
Oh I read your question wrong I read it as how are you going to stop being from noticing it or something.

Um as for avoid looking fake, Idk tbh I suppose I will go with an open approach to get more accurate results as my movements are very slight and wont remove too much on the bridge to reduce any sloping.
I would not risk a rhino for a change like this. Your nose is not bad. Mine is fucked. Deviated, way too wide, massive hump etc. Only reason why I am even considering rhino for it.

• +1
I am so fucking done with you niggas. You don't have a SINGLE feature that's reminiscent of chico, run your face into "starbyface", find your lookalikes, and try to looksmax into the chaddiest one. You look NOTHING like him, find your actual lookalikes. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, NONE OF YOU NIGGAS WILL EVER BE CHICO FUCKING EVER
Better to make realistic morphs though.

I would not risk a rhino for a change like this. Your nose is not bad. Mine is fucked. Deviated, way too wide, massive hump etc. Only reason why I am even considering rhino for it.
@Nims it is also not entirely due to thick skin either. The width is bad cause my nostrils are flared and too wide. And bulbous due to excess cartilage I guess.

• +1
u have no clue what you are talking about, i dont even bother with arguing with u

surgeries to create perfect ratios jfl

yes its called reincarnationplasty
"Reincarnationplasty"

Attachments

• giphy-downsized-large.gif
    giphy-downsized-large.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Better to make realistic morphs though.
Of course, but at least this is a step up from what I'm seeing on this site 24/7 "blah blah blah chico boku no pico blah blah blah" when his phenonis actually rare as fuck and rarely anybody will ever have his eye area ever again in this lifetime, fucking 99th percentile tier palpebral fissure length and elite fat pads.. like dude... C'mon...

Of course, but at least this is a step up from what I'm seeing on this site 24/7 "blah blah blah chico boku no pico blah blah blah" when his phenonis actually rare as fuck and rarely anybody will ever have his eye area ever again in this lifetime, fucking 99th percentile tier palpebral fissure length and elite fat pads.. like dude... C'mon...
Chico does not have 99th tier PFL lol. His is slightly above average at best. What makes his eye area good is shape and low PFH with great eyebrows and like you said, fat pads. PFL is actually kinda overrated btw.

Chico does not have 99th tier PFL lol. His is slightly above average at best. What makes his eye area good is shape and low PFH with great eyebrows and like you said, fat pads. PFL is actually kinda overrated btw.
Idk dude his eye shape and length looks so exaggerated in some shots. Who would you say has elite ones then? Maybe it's his low PFH that's giving me that impression.

I mean it is quite minor tbh Im not 100% on the rhino and tbh its something I would need to reavaluate again after ME anyway as my nose will likely change alot.

• +1
Idk dude his eye shape and length looks so exaggerated in some shots. Who would you say has elite ones then? Maybe it's his low PFH that's giving me that impression.
Yes. His PFL is decent but not impressive in itself. This is a model with very high PFL btw:

You can change this by the size of the lateral and medial scleral triangles. A lot of this is guesswork though as iris size can definitely influence this as well.

Yes. His PFL is decent but not impressive in itself. This is a model with very high PFL btw:

View attachment 1914797

You can change this by the size of the lateral and medial scleral triangles. A lot of this is guesswork though as iris size can definitely influence this as well.
Ah fair enough I can see where I was mistaken. My point still stands tho, I'm not sure what these dudes are trying to accomplish here.

Ah fair enough I can see where I was mistaken. My point still stands tho, I'm not sure what these dudes are trying to accomplish here.
OP will never look like chico though. He has god tier harmony.

Why do you choose to spend your time here though? I can't understand the mentality of being a literal male model and posting on here. It makes no sense.

Why do you choose to spend your time here though? I can't understand the mentality of being a literal male model and posting on here. It makes no sense.
It's fun tbh, I've been on PSL years before I got into modeling, and will keep doing it until it becomes a detriment. Also have met some people who've been giving me incredible advice that will help me in my career.

• +1

View attachment 1914776View attachment 1914775

View attachment 1914774View attachment 1914773

Your rhino is infinetesimal - id imagine most sugreons would say no to doing such a tiny change and the risk reward just isnt worth it- also remember youre gonna have some scarring whihc may or may not heal well and chances of assymetry forming from the swelling process. If you really wanted to straighten the profile (tbh it is already straight)- then you could do that with lie 0.5ml filler

You are never getting surgery. This is all mental masturbation.
He needs a gym membership, long messy hair, leanmax and to carry himself with more of a high energy/ fuckboy vibe in general aroudn girls

Have family to support. They might need money to buy a house next year and I need to pitch in. Even though they are technically millionaires, they still expect me to pay them. Also, I am not comfortable with spending such a large portion of my savings on a surgery that might not even improve me that much. Not to mention, I can't get bimax whilst still living with them. IDK.

Why are curry parents so blue pilled this is the same with my parents i want to focus on survery but no the funds have to go towards buying a house even though im never reproducing none of it makes any sense

• +1
Why are curry parents so blue pilled this is the same with my parents i want to focus on survery but no the funds have to go towards buying a house even though im never reproducing none of it makes any sense
Cause they are kinda right. Surgery doesn't really help most of the time and makes you look weird.

Cause they are kinda right. Surgery doesn't really help most of the time and makes you look weird.

Its uttwr copium you aren't looking at this logically tbqh you see normies who are fat as fuck already so no facial definition of the bones is ever shown in the after and then you say see good surgery results is a pipe dream.

Well no its very hard for the projection of your bones to shown if its covered by 50 layers of fat.

Also bimax just fixes jaw mis alignment it does jack shit on the prominence of the cheek bones or the shape of the jaw itsefl

• +1