Could I Pull Girls in a Bar/Party Setting?

aBetterMii

aBetterMii

Petition to add Dogpill to physics
STORY TIME
This past friday i went to this weird event thing and there were tons of girls there in cute slutty costumes and what have you, but one girl i literally saw for a half second in line at the bar and instantly fell in love with her (my ideal female) and her costume was one of the least slutty ones too. I later saw her out front afterwards talking with friends, and my crippling anxiety prevented me from apporachiing her but she left and i felt sick to my stomach for not trying with this angel of a girl. I did end up gaining enough courage to ask her friends for her details and i played it off as me planning on talking to her, then getting distracted and seeing she left. Idk if they bought that or not. I snapped her and she responded to my snap many hours after with an actual response, but its been like 20 hours of being left on delivered at this point.

TLDR
Im 6'1 barefoot and wondering if i should actually try cold approaching in these right types of scenarios, would I actually be able to get girls? I aim for skinny goth/alt types typically HTB or Stacylite

Attachments

• 0 bytes · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-681336554.jpg
    Snapchat-681336554.jpg
    537 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20211031_140955_385.jpg
    IMG_20211031_140955_385.jpg
    420.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: aGreaterMii
@Manletmachine your input?

By alt you mean ugly then yes and by pull you mean physically then no you would need to work out to handle the load

Just go for it

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7
lift weight you have a good frame

• +1
Reactions: aGreaterMii
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 24444