Could I take a very low dose of T for 2 weeks?

A

alphamaxxxx

Gold
Could someone please explain if this would work

Can I do low dose steroids for 1 to 2 weeks to help with my body recomposition? I realize I will only retain 10% of the gains but I would imagine it would also permanently recompose my physique which is what I am currently aiming for at 16 percent body fat working on getting down to 12 while recomping

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Lol it wont do nothing. do tren for 4 weeks

• JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
What's the safest lowest amount of steroids I can take that won't permanently ruin my natural testosterone production?

instead of injecting third world bath tub hormones have you considered lifting first?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and copemaxxedturanid
instead of injecting third world bath tub hormones have you considered lifting first?
have you? your physique is nice but until you start doing more than swimming i dont think you can tell people to "start lifting"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: virren and Orc
This sounds like a joke, but if you want to lose weight, you need "dry" steroids. Tren is the best, just inject and water fast.

have you? your physique is nice but until you start doing more than swimming i dont think you can tell people to "start lifting"
you roided to get to my bodyweight naturally :lul:

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
you roided to get to my bodyweight naturally :lul:
im 205lbs and your physique looks nothing like mine lol. i look like you if you had 15lbs more muscle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: virren, Orc and ....
your physique looks nothing like mine lol.
thanks, I'm glad.

hope permanently altering your endocrine system was worth it for the ottermode.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and fogdart
thanks, I'm glad.

hope permanently altering your endocrine system was worth it for the ottermode.
im not ottermode like you brah lol. you think people tell me im ottermode with 18 inch arms hahahaha. oh yeah and it sucks when people look in shock when i bench 315 x 15 effortlessly. hows your 225 bench going for you big guy xD

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, AlexBrown84, virren and 2 others
my floor press is currently 350lbs paused, 400lbs when I'm a bit heavier.

Nice but lifts are male gaze cope

I lift 15 pound double bench press and have same body as you

Do u only have a homegym or go gym too
used to go to gym regularly for 1 rep maxes because I didn't have enough plates at home, but I've just been training at home since the pandemic.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
used to go to gym regularly for 1 rep maxes because I didn't have enough plates at home, but I've just been training at home since the pandemic.
Nice bro I have a homegym too i really like it only got a bench some dumbells and a pullup bar, your physique is my goal i was like halfway there but lost all gains cuz of health issues