Could incel looks be attributed to lifestyle during puberty?

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
I often wonder, during my puberty years, had I eaten better... had I exercised more.. maybe play football after school every day (like Chad did).. perhaps my bones would have grown more and I'd be more Chad like?

Puberty is the most critical time of human development and it stands to reason the effects of puberty can be maximized by proper nutrition and external effects like exercise.

There are shitloads of biochemical processes taking place inside of the body
Exercise stimulates growth hormone and T levels
Good nutrition helps the body to grow properly.

I don't think it's a coincidence that these Jock types that love football and sport are more often than not Chads...
Many incels spent their puberty days sat at home playing video games and drinking coca-cola.

Some people were always going to be Chad no matter what, but i think there is a section of the male population that genetically had a fighting chance at being Chad had they ate properly and exercised when they were young.

Maybe, but I have several chad features (and incel, not enough to where I can't get decently attractive women) and I wasn't very active until the past two years (I'm 18 now). I am an exact clone of my grandfather and he was VERY physical, and he has the same exact chad and incel features as me. He has a vertically short chin and I have a vertically short chin, I think it has to do more with oral posture and genetics. I could be wrong though.

the only thing it can be is lack of mewing chewing and possibly push swallowing

No cope for ur "hair"