Could just getting older save me? Or is PS necessary?

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
My face looks like potato. Cheeks store all the fat even though I'm underweight. I need copes. I cope by thinking that aging will make my face more masculine somehow. I will do anything to look different. I'll get tattoos in a few years so that will be huge change.
After that it will come to the surgery part. Does anybody here have good knowledge about plastic surgery and could tell me what surgeries I need to get done?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
How old are you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jefferson
Hmm, difficult to say without a pic but I will say its more likely you'll have to looksmax rather than age fixing it for you.

• +1
Hmm, difficult to say without a pic but I will say its more likely you'll have to looksmax rather than age fixing it for you.
Which surgery should I get first? Which is the most important for significant improvements?

• +1
what's your bodyfat%? most people think they're lower than they actually are.

• +1
what's your bodyfat%? most people think they're lower than they actually are.
I don't know.
I'm 182cm and 62kg so probably not that much.

• +1
My face looks like potato. Cheeks store all the fat even though I'm underweight. I need copes. I cope by thinking that aging will make my face more masculine somehow. I will do anything to look different. I'll get tattoos in a few years so that will be huge change.
After that it will come to the surgery part. Does anybody here have good knowledge about plastic surgery and could tell me what surgeries I need to get done?
Yes, buccal fat decreases as you age, but if you don't want to wait years for that to happen, you can just get it reduced through plastic surgery.

You could also try to drop to sub 10% body fat and see if they disappear then.

• +1
Welcome to the club, bro. I'm 160 pounds (73 kilos) (I gained 5 pounds recently) and 6'2 (around 187.5 cm) and my face is bloated af

• +1
I don't know.
I'm 182cm and 62kg so probably not that much.
You're similar to me, I weigh like 5kg more, so I guess you're in the 15-20% range.

• +1
Which surgery should I get first? Which is the most important for significant improvements?
We can't suggest surgeries without seeing your face.

• +1
Looksmatch rn and slay JBs when youre 20

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Future Arablite
Welcome to the club, bro. I'm 160 pounds (73 kilos) (I gained 5 pounds recently) and 6'2 (around 187.5 cm) and my face is bloated af
I just saw your photo. It just ruins everything because it makes you look like a baby. No matter how good other features are, if your cheeks are that chubby, it's just ugly.
My cheeks are as chubby as yours, but my face is longer so it looks a bit different.
Looksmatch rn and slay JBs when youre 20
Natural looksmaxing won't ever make me a slayer. It will at best make me average. To become a slayer I definitely need surgeries and I won't be able to get them done in the next 8 or 9 years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TakaRyo
I just saw your photo. It just ruins everything because it makes you look like a baby. No matter how good other features are, if your cheeks are that chubby, it's just ugly.
My cheeks are as chubby as yours, but my face is longer so it looks a bit different.

Natural looksmaxing won't ever make me a slayer. It will at best make me average. To become a slayer I definitely need surgeries and I won't be able to get them done in the next 8 or 9 years.

I don't think it's as bad as you say, mate, and my skin should get pulled a bit more tautly with implants. A lot of people have no cheekbone definition (Tom Cruise, for example) and still look very handsome

• +1
I don't think it's as bad as you say, mate, and my skin should get pulled a bit more tautly with implants. A lot of people have no cheekbone definition (Tom Cruise, for example) and still look very handsome

Tom Cruise is GL because of facial harmony and eyes. Two things I don't think are remediable by surgery. He's just ... very pleasant to look at.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TakaRyo
Tom Cruise is GL because of facial harmony and eyes. Two things I don't think are remediable by surgery.

Eyes are mostly remediable

• +1
Eyes are mostly remediable
Fair enough. I think the point still stands that he is just very pleasant to look at despite having some definable "good trait" like lower third etc. He's just GL.

• +1

You posted a pic yet? We can't tell otherwise

• +1

How do you expect someone to suggest what surgery to get without even seeing your face? Looksmaxing isnt some mandatory checklist of things to run through

• +1
You posted a pic yet? We can't tell otherwise
You've seen a pic of me already
How do you expect someone to suggest what surgery to get without even seeing your face? Looksmaxing isnt some mandatory checklist of things to run through
I can PM you one if you keep it for yourself

• +1

Forget face, I see the word "underweight". Know that any girl older than the age of 17 will not like a guy that looks underweight. Regardless of what you think of your face, getting a good physique is a major improvement to SMV if you're going from underweight. Gymming is the core of looksmaxxing. But I assume you're already doing that?

Mewing as well, of course, which I hope you've heard of.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
Forget face, I see the word "underweight". Know that any girl older than the age of 17 will not like a guy that looks underweight. Regardless of what you think of your face, getting a good physique is a major improvement to SMV if you're going from underweight. Gymming is the core of looksmaxxing. But I assume you're already doing that?

Mewing as well, of course, which I hope you've heard of.
I will start doing this very soon. I just need to make a detailed plan regarding diet and gym membership because I'm poor.

• +1
You've seen a pic of me already

I can PM you one if you keep it for yourself

One frontal and one side profile pic without lens distortion and I'll tell you what surgeries to get

• +1
have you ever heard of the term skinnyfat? also buccal fat removal

• +1
PM

• +1
have you ever heard of the term skinnyfat? also buccal fat removal
I don't think I'm skinnyfat. My body is just skinny. My abdominal bones are very visible.

• +1