Could low testosterone be the reason why my libido crashes every time I start lifting weights seriously? If so, should I buy testosterone online?

R

randomuser2407

Noble Natty
Right now I am using a very minimalist type of program with only 3-4 exercises per workout with only 4 workouts per week and just doing that was enough to give me long lasting delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS) even though I definitely didn't overtrain and I used a high enough frequency to try to prevent it.

And it isn't the first time that this happened to me. Back in January-March 2020, when I was lifting heavy consistently in the gym, I had no libido but suddenly right when I stopped, I had a very high libido. I feel like maybe my testosterone levels are so low that it gives me a much lower libido, which is even more lowered the more I exercise. This is one of the reasons why I often quit the gym and why I had to start over from scratch every single time.

And I think that this is also the reason why my arms have only grown by 0.25 inches since 2016 because they are at 12.75 inches now while back then they were at 12.50 inches. And the rest of my body hasn't changed much either.

Another sign is that when I started lifting, I couldn't bench press the bar, I could only bench with 15 lbs dumbbells and I could only shoulder press with 10 lb dumbbells, I didn't have the strength to do barbell back squats and I couldn't even deadlift 135 lbs.

Now I can bench 100 lbs for reps, shoulder press 70 lbs for reps, squat 125 lbs for reps and deadlift 180 lbs for reps, but my strength level right now, after years is the starting point of most 16 year olds. I believe that this is because I have the testosterone levels of a 90 year old man.

My testosterone levels were tested in 2019 and they were at 536 ng/dl. According to the charts, the average testosterone level for men of my age (22) is 697 ng/dl.

Because I got tested close to the average, I thought that my testosterone must be fine after all, but more and more I am noticing symptoms of low testosterone. As for the psychological or mental side effects like depression, the main reason why I don't feel them is because I am using a high dose of speed ADHD medication which counters it so I would never feel depressed now but without my meds, I always felt like shit even after years of being off those drugs.

So, do you guys think, based on the shitty progress that you have seen in my pictures, that I should start injecting testosterone to make up for my low testosterone levels or do you think that I am fine and that those symptoms have nothing to do with testosterone?

Of course I know that none of you are doctors or medical professionals but it seems as though most doctors don't know anything about testosterone replacement therapy, and they villainize it because of the social stigma attached to it, weed is more accepted than testosterone in our society, it's that bad, and celebrities have to lie to maintain their reputation because the public sees testosterone only in a negative light even though it is a natural hormone in your body that contributes to the quality of your life as a man. The reason why a lot of men nowadays are very effeminate and weak is because of a lack of testosterone, it also removes your self esteem and your ability and desire to talk to women to get laid.

As for those who will try to mention raising my testosterone levels naturally, it isn't actually possible for me because I already live a healthy lifestyle, so it's not like someone who eats tons of junk food and doesn't exercise, in my case, I am already doing everything I can to maximize my testosterone levels and I still get the symptoms that I described. My fear is that I will waste another year not getting laid and not getting any results in the gym, not due to laziness but due to my inability to do these things because of a lack of testosterone.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Lmao and 8 others
Interesting Thought

Thoughts?
@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Toska
@MyAssStinksLikeShit @realklay11
@StrangerDanger @gamma
@GucciBananaBrick @volcelfatcel @MarstonAlloy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Lmao, thecel and 7 others
Interesting Thought

Thoughts?
@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Toska
@MyAssStinksLikeShit @realklay11
@StrangerDanger @gamma
@GucciBananaBrick @volcelfatcel @MarstonAlloy
I'm not reading that essay
this is like homework

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Need2Ascend, .👽. and 8 others
Can you type my essay bro

• JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, .👽., PYT and 8 others
Tldr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and volcelfatcel
You are higher t than I was until 3 weeks ago and I still managed to make good gains and get a 225lbs bench from 45lbs in 1.3 years (15.1-16.4), Could be helpful to hop on test though bro, the reason I share my anecdote is because I remember reading that ar density is far more important than free t levels.

I'm not reading that essay
this is like homework
The only reason why it is long is because I described all my symptoms that point to low testosterone.

The only thing that I am asking is this: Do you guys think that my symptoms could be due to a lack of testosterone like I think?

Because it seems that no medical professional will ever recommend testosterone for me even if I need it because they see it as automatically bad for everyone, although weed is legal.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
This nigga never fails to write essays

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, .👽., Deleted member 10524 and 2 others
tldr
high cortisol i guess, maybe high serotonin too

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh
This nigga never fails to write essays
That is because when I don't write down all the details, then people will ask me a bunch of questions that I could have easily answered in the very beginning, and because of that, the thread becomes much longer than it needed to be.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
The only reason why it is long is because I described all my symptoms that point to low testosterone.

The only thing that I am asking is this: Do you guys think that my symptoms could be due to a lack of testosterone like I think?

Because it seems that no medical professional will ever recommend testosterone for me even if I need it because they see it as automatically bad for everyone, although weed is legal.
Probably

Listen up brah. This is it. This is the moment. The time of the True Gains. Winter is coming. This is where weak men falter and the true beasts break through the wall.
"But bro, my 4-pack" you may say. Brotato, let's be real. You gotta beef up. I bet you can't even break a steel rod between your scapula. Cmon now. Let's do this.
No skinny teen kids in this bitch worrying about their teenage abs at 140lb bodyweight. Time to take out the headphones when you're lifting. Put the Drake down, we aren't going 0 to 100. This is next level. Your phone is a distraction, get your face out of the screen and into the weights. The only sound you need to hear is the sweet melody of steel plates clanging together. The Song of Steel, legend tells. Instagram isin't goint to help you. You need focus and concentration. Grit. Sweat pouring down your face and gasping for oxygen. You'll know you're doing it right when the monster repping 465lbx10rep squats comes over and gives you respect. The True Master of your local gym will come to inspect the new young jedi in training and have a casual chat. You make eye contact with him, and let him know there's a new show in town. You show respect and tell him your goals and continue on your journey. Perhaps shake hands and offer a spot.
Keep bulking and lifting, but harder than before. You need to be dripping sweat during your workout. Seeing stars. Contemplating if this is what death feels like. Go into hibernation-bear-mode. Bulk hard until the spring sun and flowers begin to bloom. February. If you really wanna be a beefcake, you push through til March. Then the cut shall begin. You shall reveal more gains and muscle than you thought possible since you bulked like a fucking bear. Wear hoodies and long sleeves from here out.
Then when the suns out, guns out. Your friends will stare in awe. Your parents will be confused and wonder if you've done steroids. You'll get a promotion. The gym bros will be jealous. People will part way for you when you walk through crowds. By this time, the grocery store manager will be cutting you discounts since you are now his best customer from buying all the meats and veggies. You ever seen a horse? They're cut, massive beasts. What do they eat? Oats. That's right, I want you eating at least 4 cups of oats everyday, on top of your massive caloric intake. And squat til you vomit. Squats n Oats.
The night is darkest before dawn, and this is your moment of truth. Hunker down. Embrace the mass. Bulk October-March.
Think of the possibilities. Endless, much like your gains shall be.

• Love it
Reactions: PYT, sorrowfulsad and Julius
Man if you don't have the balding gene, hop on Trt

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, randomuser2407 and volcelfatcel
Right now I am using a very minimalist type of program with only 3-4 exercises per workout with only 4 workouts per week and just doing that was enough to give me long lasting delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS)
what kind of insane training are you doing?

Listen up brah. This is it. This is the moment. The time of the True Gains. Winter is coming. This is where weak men falter and the true beasts break through the wall.
"But bro, my 4-pack" you may say. Brotato, let's be real. You gotta beef up. I bet you can't even break a steel rod between your scapula. Cmon now. Let's do this.
No skinny teen kids in this bitch worrying about their teenage abs at 140lb bodyweight. Time to take out the headphones when you're lifting. Put the Drake down, we aren't going 0 to 100. This is next level. Your phone is a distraction, get your face out of the screen and into the weights. The only sound you need to hear is the sweet melody of steel plates clanging together. The Song of Steel, legend tells. Instagram isin't goint to help you. You need focus and concentration. Grit. Sweat pouring down your face and gasping for oxygen. You'll know you're doing it right when the monster repping 465lbx10rep squats comes over and gives you respect. The True Master of your local gym will come to inspect the new young jedi in training and have a casual chat. You make eye contact with him, and let him know there's a new show in town. You show respect and tell him your goals and continue on your journey. Perhaps shake hands and offer a spot.
Keep bulking and lifting, but harder than before. You need to be dripping sweat during your workout. Seeing stars. Contemplating if this is what death feels like. Go into hibernation-bear-mode. Bulk hard until the spring sun and flowers begin to bloom. February. If you really wanna be a beefcake, you push through til March. Then the cut shall begin. You shall reveal more gains and muscle than you thought possible since you bulked like a fucking bear. Wear hoodies and long sleeves from here out.
Then when the suns out, guns out. Your friends will stare in awe. Your parents will be confused and wonder if you've done steroids. You'll get a promotion. The gym bros will be jealous. People will part way for you when you walk through crowds. By this time, the grocery store manager will be cutting you discounts since you are now his best customer from buying all the meats and veggies. You ever seen a horse? They're cut, massive beasts. What do they eat? Oats. That's right, I want you eating at least 4 cups of oats everyday, on top of your massive caloric intake. And squat til you vomit. Squats n Oats.
The night is darkest before dawn, and this is your moment of truth. Hunker down. Embrace the mass. Bulk October-March.
Think of the possibilities. Endless, much like your gains shall be.

• Love it
Reactions: Julius
Just get if from doc
Why wait 3 months just for your t to be confiscated by customs

Man if you don't have the balding gene, hop on Trt
Not only do I not have the balding gene, my hair genetics are to the point where even at 90, I would have a full head of hair, thanks to my grandfather on my mom's side.

• Woah
Reactions: gamma
That is because when I don't write down all the details, then people will ask me a bunch of questions that I could have easily answered in the very beginning, and because of that, the thread becomes much longer than it needed to be.
Dn rd

Just get if from doc
Why wait 3 months just for your t to be confiscated by customs
Doctors will never agree where I live, they'll just point to my 536 ng/dl and say that I'm in the healthy range, without caring about my symptoms. It has become so bad that nowadays, when you reach the age of 40, that is the only time you are able to get TRT legally, and you end up with a far higher quality of life than when you were in your late teens or in your 20s but by that time, you're an oldcel so it doesn't really matter.

Fuck the system.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 7580
Doctors will never agree where I live, they'll just point to my 536 ng/dl and say that I'm in the healthy range, without caring about my symptoms. It has become so bad that nowadays, when you reach the age of 40, that is the only time you are able to get TRT legally, and you end up with a far higher quality of life than when you were in your late teens or in your 20s but by that time, you're an oldcel so it doesn't really matter.

Fuck the system.
Yea man Canadian health system is cucked but online stuff is fucked right now, I ordered some stuff from expresspct and shit took 2 months to get to the country just to get confiscated

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 10524
Free radicals and inflammation from training. Increase your antioxidant intake, eat more fruit, take a vitamin C supplement and use glycine before bed. If you sweat a lot, replenish electrolytes and make sure you get enough sodium and potassium from your diet. Your ADHD medication could also cause loss of libido

• +1
Reactions: SolarWind and .👽.
And it isn't the first time that this happened to me. Back in January-March 2020, when I was lifting heavy consistently in the gym, I had no libido but suddenly right when I stopped, I had a very high libido. I feel like maybe my testosterone levels are so low that it gives me a much lower libido, which is even more lowered the more I exercise. This is one of the reasons why I often quit the gym and why I had to start over from scratch every single time.

That's high cortisol, bro. When you're pushing yourself under stress (lifting), you get C spike.

Take 7-oxo and adrenosterone.

More weight, fewer reps. Eat more.

Yea man Canadian health system is cucked but online stuff is fucked right now, I ordered some stuff from expresspct and shit took 2 months to get to the country just to get confiscated
swear to god the jews tryin everything in their power to keep men low t

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
@Idfkbruh , @Bewusst , @Biggdink , @court monarch777 , @volcelfatcel, @looksmaxxer234 , @gamma ,@StrangerDanger , @ManletEater
@brbbrah , @LondonVillie

I have been to the doctor this morning to get help to see if I can fix my symptoms by finding out if it's a serious health issue.

In only a few days, I will do a blood test that will show if I have a problem with my cortisol levels or my thyroid.

My little brother and my mom have hypothyroidism, while my mom's father had hyperthyroidism, it is a genetic birth defect that is passed on with every generation. You only need one parent to have had it to be at risk of getting it yourself and then, passing it onto your own children and there is no cure but there is medication nowadays which completely fixes the problem and removes all the symptoms.

Hypothyroidism is when your level is below the normal range, while hyperthyroidism is when your level is above the normal range.
I once got tested in 2019 and the doctor told me that I was fine but very close to the maximum level, so I was very close to having hyperthyroidism.

Untreated hypothyroidism makes people gain fat and unable to gain muscle mass.
Untreated hyperthyroidism makes people lose fat and unable to gain muscle mass.

As for the cortisol, I will test that too at the same time with the same blood, because @cmazstereo and @quakociaptockh pointed it out to me on one of my threads. I thought that the problem was my total testosterone levels of 536 ng/dl which are 161 ng/dl below the average for my age, but according to them, it has to be my cortisol levels.

Then again, it is highly likely that thyroid disease causes cortisol problems or that the symptoms of high cortisol match are also some of the possible symptoms of thyroid disease. Anyways, in a few days, I will finally have my answer, if I have nothing then I will be able to accept that my lack of results in the gym are due to a lack of patience but if I have something and I fix it, it will change everything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 13754 and 3 others
@Idfkbruh , @Bewusst , @Biggdink , @court monarch777 , @volcelfatcel, @looksmaxxer234 , @gamma ,@StrangerDanger , @ManletEater
@brbbrah , @LondonVillie

I have been to the doctor this morning to get help to see if I can fix my symptoms by finding out if it's a serious health issue.

In only a few days, I will do a blood test that will show if I have a problem with my cortisol levels or my thyroid.

My little brother and my mom have hypothyroidism, while my mom's father had hyperthyroidism, it is a genetic birth defect that is passed on with every generation. You only need one parent to have had it to be at risk of getting it yourself and then, passing it onto your own children and there is no cure but there is medication nowadays which completely fixes the problem and removes all the symptoms.

Hypothyroidism is when your level is below the normal range, while hyperthyroidism is when your level is above the normal range.
I once got tested in 2019 and the doctor told me that I was fine but very close to the maximum level, so I was very close to having hyperthyroidism.

As for the cortisol, I will test that too at the same time with the same blood, because @cmazstereo and @quakociaptockh pointed it out to me on one of my threads. I thought that the problem was my total testosterone levels of 536 ng/dl which are 161 ng/dl below the average for my age, but according to them, it has to be my cortisol levels.

Then again, it is highly likely that thyroid disease causes cortisol problems or that the symptoms of high cortisol match are also some of the possible symptoms of thyroid disease. Anyways, in a few days, I will finally have my answer, if I have nothing then I will be able to accept that my lack of results in the gym are due to a lack of patience but if I have something and I fix it, it will change everything.
How will you minimize cortisol

How will you minimize cortisol
I'll probably get a prescription for medication that fixes the problem, but like with thyroid disease, I'll probably be forced to keep taking the medication for the rest of my life, but because it has the potential to help improve the quality of my life and would allow me to build muscle efficiently finally, then I don't mind taking the medication, it's better than suffering in silence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
@brbbrah , @LondonVillie

You seem well educated on the topic bro gl with the results and hormonemaxxing

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
ahahahahahah the anti roid guy has low t and a limp dick

if you're not balding you have no reason to not hop on steroids

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
if you're not balding you have no reason to not hop on steroids
You're right, and I plan to do exactly that if after my blood test, I realize that both my thyroid levels and my cortisol levels are fine.

Because every time that I try to go on a cut or that I try to build muscle, my physique just gets worse, my strength barely improves, and it is often stuck, and the skinny fat look seems permanent for me, so either I have disease or hormone imbalance that prevents me from building muscle, or I have the worst genetics for bodybuilding of this entire forum.

If it's just my genetics, then steroids should be able to fix the issue if my body's response to the drugs is good, and I'll never know until I do my first cycle.

I have always been against steroids because of social stigma in our society and because they are a taboo subject but more and more, I am realizing that for someone who has bad genetics, it's better to NOT stay natural because it's better to be a fake natty who has a great physique than a natural who not only looks like a DYEL but also looks like he doesn't take care of himself.

There is nothing more frustrating in bodybuilding than putting in so much effort over so much time only to end up with nothing to show for all the hard work and effort you put in, then people can laugh at you and you can't do anything to fix it as long as you stay natural.
The reason why I know that I have a problem is because I have never had abs in my life, even when I was very underweight at 138 lbs at 6 foot 4, I was still skinny fat, and even when I was skinnier, I was still very skinny fat, I seem to have either an hormone imbalance or the worst genetics ever for body composition.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
ahahahahahah the anti roid guy has low t and a limp dick
Not anymore, my libido has come back and I am not anti roid anymore.

I was only anti roid because I have been heavily influenced by the social stigma surrounding steroids in our society.

In reality, steroids have the potential to help you maintain leanness and lots of muscle mass year round while if you have low testosterone and don't want to take steroids, you're stuck being skinny fat for life no matter what you do in the gym.

So, steroids are worth it if you have bad testosterone levels or just bad genetics for building muscle.

Just try exemestane bro. You don't need to suppress your normal levels of T, but if these levels seem too low for you you can raise them significantly with exemestane without any suppression

I am very high cortisol and vit d deficient but my T is 808 ng dl fortunately
I'm still waiting on my blood test results. When I will know at 100% certainty that I don't have thyroid disease, then, I will be able to safely start injecting testosterone while knowing that there will be nothing holding me back to prevent me from getting the body that I want.

I am very high cortisol and vit d deficient but my T is 808 ng dl fortunately
and serotonin / dopamine? if you eat a lot of tryptophan you may also have too much serotonin. and exercise less but more intensively

and serotonin / dopamine? if you eat a lot of tryptophan you may also have too much serotonin. and exercise less but more intensively
My serotonin is low according to the symptoms I read in the Internet