Could nicotine increase growth, and dimorphism?

Gwuhfazoid

Gwuhfazoid

Bronze
Joined
Feb 24, 2023
Posts
378
Reputation
182
Via inhibiting the metabolism of DHT, thus reducing estrogen, and acting as an aromatase inhibitor? Is the potency of those effects, substantial?

I only know of one study on this. (I haven't searched for more studies, on it.)

Thinking about using a fairly clean brand of nicotine gum, for those effects, but nicotine is also vasoconstrictive, and probably has other effects, that I'm unaware of.

I've also heard that nicotine can actually stunt growth.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick and 2023cel
just take DHT then, lol
 
  • +1
Reactions: 2023cel and Deleted member 23558
smoking 3 packs of cigs as a teen theory
 
  • JFL
Reactions: 2023cel and Deleted member 17595
smoking 3 packs of cigs as a teen theory
Nicotine from a fairly clean gum*, I accidentally deleted that part from the original post.
 
mumbaian nicotine maybe
 
Take topical DHT under the tongue? Could the solution they use, be harmful if ingested?
Just the raw powder, no solution. The underside of the tongue is highly vascularized and thus it absorbs into the bloodstream efficiently. I've been doing it for a few weeks.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gwuhfazoid
Just the raw powder, no solution. The underside of the tongue is highly vascularized and thus it absorbs into the bloodstream efficiently. I've been doing it for a few weeks.
Any effects, from it, yet?
 
Any effects, from it, yet?
Yes, absolutely. More aggressive. Sex drive through the roof, almost unmanageable and I jerk off 5 times a day. Much more body hair growth.
 
  • +1
Reactions: 2023cel, Deleted member 23558 and Gwuhfazoid
Fair point, just looking for all ways to maximize DHT.
if you're not willing to actually take DHT, then butea superba and creatine
 
Yes, absolutely. More aggressive. Sex drive through the roof, almost unmanageable and I jerk off 5 times a day. Much more body hair growth.
where u buy ur dht
 
Yes, absolutely. More aggressive. Sex drive through the roof, almost unmanageable and I jerk off 5 times a day. Much more body hair growth.
Is ur dick bigger from it?
 
Where do you buy your DHT from?
 

Similar threads

neurod
Replies
3
Views
46
TrueTeenProject
TrueTeenProject
mytochondria
Discussion Dimorphism
Replies
1
Views
38
Dymorph
Dymorph
rockstarr
Replies
9
Views
43
underbiteuser
underbiteuser
casca1211
Replies
4
Views
50
tntd.
tntd.
hnrk
Replies
5
Views
63
hnrk
hnrk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top