Could OHP or deadlift make the clavicule straighter ?

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Zephir
With heavy pounds this shit would probably make alot of pressure to get a better frame don't you think ?

If you are a teenager the test boost from regular exercise could influence it

• +1
Reactions: aber and Blackpilled1027
As the old saying goes, no gym for your bones. But on a more serious note I was doing heavy ohp for 5x5 3x a week for a few months and never really had any clavicle growth. I recommend spamming lat raises as they helped my frame.

• +1
Reactions: aber, Deleted member 8988 and Blackpilled1027
As the old saying goes, no gym for your bones. But on a more serious note I was doing heavy ohp for 5x5 3x a week for a few months and never really had any clavicle growth. I recommend spamming lat raises as they helped my frame.
Right get you, but how to know when I need to put more weight in Lateral raise ?

Right get you, but how to know when I need to put more weight in Lateral raise ?
When it becomes easy for you to complete your last sets without too much effort. You can either increase sets/ reps or go up in weight

• +1
Reactions: Blackpilled1027
18 yo, over
If you really want bigger clavicles and possible a slight height increase do hgh as your plates will be open till 21 if you are average bloomer.

• +1
If you really want bigger clavicles and possible a slight height increase do hgh as your plates will be open till 21 if you are average bloomer.
Too much money, and high risks fuck this life but thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
Too much money, and high risks fuck this life but thanks bro
It's not too high risk tbh. If you wageslave it's affordable at £300ish a month which is not too bad unless if you live in a poor country

• +1
It's not too high risk tbh. If you wageslave it's affordable at £300ish a month which is not too bad unless if you live in a poor country
Is France a shithole ? :lul:
Because ngl i'm currently working for 8 euros/hours

Is France a shithole ? :lul:
Because ngl i'm currently working for 8 euros/hours
That's fine bro. Think about the reward to money ratio. No amount of money will get you these bones naturally without fake crippling surgeries. For just 40 hours of work you could change your whole life. This is an opportunity you should take as we are same age and I am starting hgh maxing, I think about it like this. For that 30 hours of work I will get at least 1 inch and get bigger.

• +1
That's fine bro. Think about the reward to money ratio. No amount of money will get you these bones naturally without fake crippling surgeries. For just 40 hours of work you could change your whole life. This is an opportunity you should take as we are same age and I am starting hgh maxing, I think about it like this. For that 30 hours of work I will get at least 1 inch and get bigger.
What are the side effect of taking HGH and where could I buy it ?
I heard about insuline shit but I'm understanding nothing:lul:

What are the side effect of taking HGH and where could I buy it ?
I heard about insuline shit but I'm understanding nothing:lul:
Check the forums posts on hgh. Amazing guides and they will give you sources if you post asking for it. I'm using ugfreak for hgh in uk. Idk if it delivers to France tho

• +1