could only do 30 mins of exercise today

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
it's over buddy boyos, i lack the genetics to do 3.5-8 hours every single day. I have to rest today n shut.

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
No one is supposed to train that long

45 minutes of working out 3-4 times a week is good enough for a beginner like you

You've been rotting away too long and You're overweight so it's gonna take longer than usual for you to adapt, not to mention that you're close to 30 now

You're not in 2019 anymore blud

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, TheRagingBull, butterworld and 1 other person

45 minutes of working out 3-4 times a week is good enough for a beginner like you

You've been rotting away too long and You're overweight so it's gonna take longer than usual for you to adapt, not to mention that you're close to 30 now

didn't read bro. Just need to rest today, then I'll be fine tomorrow. Gotta push hard to become like arnold.

• Woah
didn't read bro. Just need to rest today, then I'll be fine tomorrow. Gotta push hard to become like arnold.
Read

1 hour 3-4 times a week is enough if you put in effort. I do 1 hour 15 min 3-4x a week.

• +1
1 hour 3-4 times a week is enough if you put in effort. I do 1 hour 15 min 3-4x a week.
One hour isn't enough bro unless you have elite genetics to build off that shut or something.

it's over buddy boyos, i lack the genetics to do 3.5-8 hours every single day. I have to rest today n shut.
trolling or retarded

30 minutes only? Hahahaha, 30 minutes is time I can masturbate without finishing. As for training, I can last way more than 30 minutes.

• JFL
Reactions: TheRagingBull
30 minutes only? Hahahaha, 30 minutes is time I can masturbate without finishing. As for training, I can last way more than 30 minutes.
to be fair i did like 5 hours of training yesterday, and i've been busy driving around all day today n shut. Hopefully i'll be all rested tomorrow n shut. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: IntelligentCel
You mean the dude who was on steroids since age 14?