Could someone pay me $50 in bitcoin?

BearBoy

BearBoy

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ
Joined
Jul 30, 2021
Posts
21,580
Reputation
32,666
I am not home on my main PC and I dont use crypto on my phone nor do I use bank or paypal so I just need $50 in crypto real quick.

I will pay back $100 after a week I just need quick $50 to buy something.

Thank you if you decide to help I am going to pay double back after i am home in a week.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Tagging some users that could help me out: @cloUder @n0𝖗𝖙𝖍 @TRUE_CEL

I swear on my grandma that I love the most I will pay back double.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
@Niklaus Mikaelson
 
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
i dont have crypto tybh
 
  • +1
Reactions: BearBoy
Tagging some users that could help me out: @cloUder @n0𝖗𝖙𝖍 @TRUE_CEL

I swear on my grandma that I love the most I will pay back double.
Bhai I literally have €1 on my bank, otherwise I’d have given you and not want double back either.

B6D734DA 2F16 4085 9133 0B7653060F05
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 23554, dimorphism and 4 others
  • Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BearBoy, Deleted member 23558 and Gengar’s Ghost
Can help
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BearBoy, Niklaus Mikaelson and Gengar’s Ghost
I still have not been refunded my original $50
 
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 14693 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Cares

Similar threads

botchedbytufano
Replies
11
Views
54
antrax
antrax
thehand
Replies
1
Views
27
hopelessmanlet32
hopelessmanlet32
Turkic Albanian
Replies
7
Views
68
Bully
B
Upsilon
Replies
10
Views
76
Upsilon
Upsilon
bloodysummoningg
Replies
6
Views
27
bloodysummoningg
bloodysummoningg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top