could this work?

maxxmclooks

maxxmclooks

part of the problem
so i thought about this scam, let me explain it to you

you got to some watch/high end luxury dealer (not car), talked with them, tell how interested u are in this specific watch and how u have been thinking about buying it for a long time blah blah blah

ask if u could try it for a day, to see how it goes with different outfits, feels on wrist for longer time etc.

in exchange obv give all ur personal information, copy of passport and whatnot so u wouldnt just look like u would blatantly steal it

get ”robbed”, either hide the watch in ur place or have a friend ”rob” you, file a police report and go talk to the dealer, i would imagine insurance would cover that bc u filed a police report and give no sign that u wouldve stole it

if it works, u get a nice watch for the price of ur insurance excess and the dealer gets their money, only big insurance company loses

im thinking, A. would the dealer let u borrow the watch for a day and B. would insurance cover it?

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and ketamin
i dont think they will let you have the watch for a day

• +1
Reactions: Zeta, PickleTheSlayer and maxxmclooks
That's why we can't have nice things :feelswhy:

orgtard learns about insurance fraud

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Miant Gimplants and maxxmclooks
Low IQ thread no offense

They would probably let you sign a 10 page contract and on the 7th page after 200 thousand words they say "You'll still get charged EVEN if you lost it somehow, even if you get robbed. You have full responsibility of our shieet mane."

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, PickleTheSlayer and maxxmclooks
Low IQ thread no offense

They would probably let you sign a 10 page contract and on the 7th page after 200 thousand words they say "You'll still get charged EVEN if you lost it somehow, even if you get robbed. You have full responsibility of our shieet mane."
mb, i have no experience about these things lol

yeah so i thought too, damn gg

• So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel
Just be low inhib