could too much money make you less attractive and get you less slays?

R

Ronnie

Master
I theorize that women might put off the sex and try to get as much resources as you from possible. If you are really rich then you might also inflate her value and that could also mean less action.

Lastly she could be intimidated by your wealth. Since she would know that plenty of gold diggers would love to have you. She might not want to put in the effort.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Growth Plate
Yeah, it is a well known fact that world's top billionaires are incels.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Howl, EverythingMaxxer and 4 others
  • Woah
Reactions: Patient A
Being extremely rich or famous is bad for slaying tbh. Being an unknown Chad is much better than any other scenario.

If you're rich or famous and don't give the girls anything in return, you can get #MeToo'd and have your reputation ruined and/or sued.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Need2Ascend, bwrauycnee and Jagged0
What is this crap? Muh "what if xyz"... If I were rich, I wouldn't waste a single second racking my brain over women, I'd be busy getting surgeries and then travel, enjoy my life and set up a nice place for myself to live with no worries aside from which private chef to employ for my luxury mansion in Honolulu. First and foremost, I'd have my looksmax account deleted for good and never come back to this mental asylum ever again

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Howl, Need2Ascend and 3 others
Yeah, it is a well known fact that world's top billionaires are incels.
they might not be incels but have you seen Jeff’s girlfriend? Not exactly the women I had in mind for the richest man in the world. Unlike the other billionaires I really doubt Jeff is doing anything shady behind close doors.

Being a billionaire is a problem very few (if any) people here have :ogre:
@Ritalincel Is a billionaire incel that got sick of being used by women so now he just shit posts all day

• JFL
Reactions: BobbyJindalsTwin
No. Girls love money.

• +1
Reactions: Howl and Ronnie