Could trannies be skewing height statistics?

kanderior

kanderior

Banned
Random thought I had. Considering the cucked state of the modern world, and the fact that all governments, mainstream organizations etc. are mandating acceptance of trans peoples' "new identities" in contradiction of biology, that would mean that for height surveys or studies trans women are counted as biological women, thus inflating official average female heights, and trans men are counted as real men, which would decrease the official male average compared to what it is in reality. Could that be a possibility, or are there too few of them to have a meaningful impact?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), coispet, wishIwasSalludon and 4 others
Not enough trannies to have an impact. But it might be something to consider in the future.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), sub5c3l, ConfusedBolivian and 1 other person
Not enough trannies to have an impact. But it might be something to consider in the future.
you think they will increase in the future?

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, ConfusedBolivian and kebab
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and kebab
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: kanderior and sub5c3l
No, this is stupid.

Average man is like 5'9" and a average woman is like 5'5" WORLDWIDE, give or take.

But the zoomer kids now are longer and more slender.

The height may increase but if we go by the wussy, pussy zoomer crowd perhaps height can be a negative attribute as well as positive.

Hope not but the way things are going they definitely will.
what do you think it is? Brainwashing, chemicals altering biochemistry?

• +1
Reactions: kebab
what do you think it is? Brainwashing, chemicals altering biochemistry?

Chemicals made people think about it.

Secularism made them think that its natural.

Liberalism made them come and out and get surgeries/hormones and not get killed.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
Random thought I had. Considering the cucked state of the modern world, and the fact that all governments, mainstream organizations etc. are mandating acceptance of trans peoples' "new identities" in contradiction of biology, that would mean that for height surveys or studies trans women are counted as biological women, thus inflating official average female heights, and trans men are counted as real men, which would decrease the official male average compared to what it is in reality. Could that be a possibility, or are there too few of them to have a meaningful impact?
there are so few of them that I think it doesnt matter