Could We See a New Dawn for Hair Loss Treatments?

D

Deleted member 1476

Kraken
It looks like new hair loss treatments could arrive in the next decade. Surprised to find out that minoxidil and finasteride are so old and nothing has come along since as the market is enormous, especially in the age of Instagram and greater openness about male mental health and body image

Whoever comes up with something better than hair transplants and the current treatments would make serious bank so I’m optimistic that we’ll get something in a few years time, it’s way overdue

https://www.labiotech.eu/medical/hair-loss-drugs-innovation/

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323
Finasteride + minoxidil + ru58441 combo will halt MPB for even the most aggressive losers, stop looking at future treatments and get on the gold standard asap. If you're already NW2.5 + get a just get hairtransplant and then prevent further loss.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
why is this forum obsessed with male pattern baldness. isn't this some problem men of older age face mostly and not this young userbase that use the site?

Finasteride + minoxidil + ru58441 combo will halt MPB for even the most aggressive losers, stop looking at future treatments and get on the gold standard asap. If you're already NW2.5 + get a just get hairtransplant and then prevent further loss.
I know this, it’s just positive to know that better treatments will come one day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and mildlynarcissistic
Im already to on minox and fin

But it’s great to know that Stemcell treatment is explored
In 10 years we will definitly grow hair with just a few needles

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
why is this forum obsessed with male pattern baldness. isn't this some problem men of older age face mostly and not this young userbase that use the site?
Balding can start as young as 14

• +1
Reactions: System Restore
Adverse effects of finasteride include impotence, decreased libido , penis reduction long term, breast enlargement in men, atrophy and dry skin. If the point is to attract women and you end up having ED and decreased libido, I'll pass.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 4416
Adverse effects of finasteride include impotence, decreased libido , penis reduction long term, breast enlargement in men, atrophy and dry skin. If the point is to attract women and you end up having ED and decreased libido, I'll pass.
side effects are rare

Something like 25% of guys I see in their early 20s have severely recessed hairlines (NW2 or worse) already in the Netherlands.

It's something that can destroy you at young age

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
you'll be unable to sleep once you see your hair thinning or moving up on the norwood ladder because you know it's only going to get worse. you cannot look young if you have no hair, no matter what you do. looking old = psl death sentence.

Prevention is the best cure.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 1476
Yep I also heard Finasteride is at fault for global warming but I am not sure yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back