Could you beat this guy up failednormiemanlet

FrameMogger

FrameMogger

Normie face, chad frame.
@FailedNormieManlet you affirm yourself as a solid fighter. But could you take on the Tony Soprano if he was a real person.

Nigga is a 6 foot extreme high T hyper aggressive Italian gorilla mob boss who beats the shit out of practically anyone. Can you best himmmm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, chaddyboi66, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
Dnr but yeah he can

I'd make him my bitch

Bro you told me you were South Indian but what are you, ethnically?:unsure:

tbh I'm jealous of Dravidian history and achievements tbh

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, FrameMogger and Deleted member 19499
50/50 once I get good at striking. He has no idea how to check kicks and what it feels like to kicked in the thigh or what a Thai clinch is

• Love it
Reactions: FrameMogger
You really believe a curry can fight?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: phukmikehok, Deleted member 19499, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, FailedNormieManlet, FrameMogger and 1 other person
Shut up retard he would beat your ass and put your head in the ground, mma is not to be messed with
I fight off pure anger and smarts ,nobody can beat me especially when I hit you with a liver shot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, FrameMogger and Deleted member 18804
I fight off pure anger and smarts ,nobody can beat me especially when I hit you with a liver shot
Dwayne was descended from the British so its in his blood to beat curries

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: phukmikehok, Deleted member 18244, FrameMogger and 1 other person

Attachments

• FickleEmbellishedGardensnake-size_restricted.gif
    FickleEmbellishedGardensnake-size_restricted.gif
    777.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 18804
dont rate tony as a fighter at all, calling him a good fighter is like calling Ancelotti or Guardiola a good coach.
in that show he was a mob Boss, he generally sucker punched people a lot, and people weren't allowed to fight back, except his closest friends, like the guy in the wood cabin who kicked his ass.

normie manlet can prob beat him, just depends if he can take a punch, ive seen some legit judo and bjj guys who are v good, but get wrecked cos someone just smashed a straight right into them, or someone checked their legs.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Deleted member 18804, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
@FailedNormieManlet you affirm yourself as a solid fighter. But could you take on the Tony Soprano if he was a real person.

Nigga is a 6 foot extreme high T hyper aggressive Italian gorilla mob boss who beats the shit out of practically anyone. Can you best himmmm

Nigga he weighs 300lv. I’m only beating him if I choke him with his collar outside of that no

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 18804
Nigga he weighs 300lv. I’m only beating him if I choke him with his collar outside of that no
So you like to larp as a fighter on here? Let's see some video or something

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 19499
If by beat up you mean fix his computer then yeah.

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and FailedNormieManlet
No let's see you fighting matches beating ass
I've not recorded my fights, but if you are curious, I can pm a video of me fighting next time I fight?

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and DwayneWhite55