Could you handle this? (Pawg)

god I wanna fuck a fat ass nasty bitch in her 40s with tattoos and saggy tits and shit
you just KNWO she would be aching for a hard 20 something cock inside her aging and slowly drying snatch. begging to be remoisturized with the semen of a young bvll ready to impregnate her in her waning years of fertility
vgh
Her tits look good, yes she looks like a bad bitch

i woulda simped n offered to pay for her shopping then got her number

i say this cause shes old as fuck so prob wouldnt give a 21 yr old gentleman like me a chance, simping is the only possibly way

i couldnt handle that tho, her ass is fat as fuck. my jaw dropped upon seeing this

ur a retard if u didnt try talk to her

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
Dalit behavior is crying about creepshots of women in slutty clothes like a little girl while white HTNs take pics of women in their free time to post for their bros online while consistently getting laid off tinder like the horny niggas they are
i mean he's lucky he didn't get caught. If that dalit got caught it would be OVER jfl
Users here like to play dark triad but taking pics of a woman in revealing clothes is too much
dark triad is cope imo (unless referring to physiognomy it's a bit more legit)

Last edited:
Dalit behavior is crying about creepshots of women in slutty clothes like a little girl while white HTNs take pics of women in their free time to post for their bros online while consistently getting laid off tinder like the horny niggas they are
JFL doesn't change that this is as non-NT as it gets. Also JFL if you think young white HTNs are the ones doing this. Every time someone gets caught taking creepshots it's always either a fat white dude or a pajeet

Last edited:
JFL doesn't change that this is as non-NT as it gets. Also JFL if you think young white HTNs are the ones doing this. Every time someone gets caught taking creepshots it's always either a fat white dude or a pajeet
I get rated HTN-Chadlite, have a double digit bc, and have been caught twice

Thanks man keep up the good work 👍