Count Your Calories [Weight Loss]

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

Fatherless World
You will always struggle to lose weight if you don't count calories. "but i barely eat", "im eating 2 meals a day" "but muh diet coke" is all made up bullshit and has no real backbone nor consistency. Consistency is everything when burning fat. Log your food EVERYDAY. its not that hard JFL. download myfitnesspal and put yourself at a 750 calorie defecit. Many of us aren't even overweight, and thats when it matters most. To reduce FACE FAT log daily!!

I'm eating 1500 calories a day at 5'11" from 2pm to 8pm (intermittent fasting) it helps having a shorter window so your body can burn through storage.

LOG DAILY!
https://www.myfitnesspal.com/

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, xz90, samm735 and 1 other person
Eating 2100 while sedentary. How many calories does masturbating burn?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Steve bachall and ElliotRodgerJr
depends, longer strokes = more calories burnt
If Daniel's dick is 17 cm, and he goes at about 1 stroke per second, how many calories will Daniel burn in 30 minutes?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, left2die and Alexanderr
If Daniel's dick is 17 cm, and he goes at about 1 stroke per second, how many calories will Daniel burn in 30 minutes?
We’d have to know how many calories one stroke burns bro

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
but muh calories countin and ussaly people overestimate calories

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel and Vitruvian
Legit just stop eating people act like weight loss is magic

• +1
Reactions: Fath0039, NickGurr, RedPilledStemcel and 1 other person
750 cals deficit is too big if you're "not even fat"

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and ElliotRodgerJr
u literally don't need to

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
750 cals deficit is too big if you're "not even fat"
ye it depends on your goals, i want a faster cut i dont care too much about muscle loss

This really shouldnt even have to be explained tbh.

Shit is like 6th grade health science

• JFL
I just cut all the carbs.

I've lost weight counting calories, I've lost weight just cutting the carbs. I prefer the second option, much more enjoyable.

JFL starving yourself on 1500 calories a day tbh.

good job, whats your bf atm?
If your high bodyfat its good, I did it after dirty bulk. This is what I did with a 500-750 deficit for 1month and (8 or 10) day
Tested it for myself with 5/3/1 and high protein

Before:

Now:

• +1
Reactions: MadMong
I'm also 5'11" and eating 1500 kcal a day also. Funny.

• +1
12-15% right now.

JFL carbs = enjoyable
Carbs are enjoyable, yes, but I hate starving myself, feeling low energy and being hungry all the time. I literally eat one meal a day and I'm not hungry until my next meal. I don't think about food at all, gaining strength, have lots of energy and I lose weight.

• +1
Carbs are enjoyable, yes, but I hate starving myself, feeling low energy and being hungry all the time. I literally eat one meal a day and I'm not hungry until my next meal. I don't think about food at all, gaining strength, have lots of energy and I lose weight.
Lucky you, I ate only one apple once and litteraly got headaches and hunger pangs

Lucky you, I ate only one apple once and litteraly got headaches and hunger pangs
When I ate carbs, I would be hungry all the time and cutting would be miserable. It's only when I cut the carbs that I could enjoy the benefits that I listed.

I remember my last cut, it was pure hell towards the end. I was so lethargic and hungry all day. The only time I could enjoy myself was during my 2 meals (16:8), apart from that I was super lethargic. I would time my meals, so that I would have plenty of energy for my workouts, but outside of that, I was miserable.

~1,730kcals. 50% protein (216g), 25% carbs (108g), 25% fat (48g).
96KG now. 108KG at my heaviest. Aiming to reach 80KG by September 9th. Going to reach 12% bf first then take a test+tbol cycle if needed a few months later. Currently doing High intensity training, short breaks, heavy weight, low volume and High intensity interval cardio fasted every morning. Taking Yohimbine sporadically (on days where I don't need to do many things.. Sundays etc, as it gives me almost unbearable anxiety. 12.5mg T3 (every 12-20? days), whenever I feel my metabolism has slowed due to the dieting.
I lost 5lbs in 7 days
I lost 10lbs in 2-3 days before... DNP :y'all::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

• +1
I lost 10lbs in 2-3 days before... DNP :y'all::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Not the smartest thing to put into your body. It's not going to kill you unless you're a moron, but it could easily lead to edema, peripheral neuropathy (good luck feeling like absolute shit and going through years of physical therapy because of nerve damage in your feet and arms), liver and kidney damage and a really bad allergic reaction. And most people just gain it all back, as they get extremely hungry after cycle. You're better off just being patient.

• +1
Reactions: x30001
Not the smartest thing to put into your body. It's not going to kill you unless you're a moron, but it could easily lead to edema, peripheral neuropathy (good luck feeling like absolute shit and going through years of physical therapy because of nerve damage in your feet and arms), liver and kidney damage and a really bad allergic reaction. And most people just gain it all back, as they get extremely hungry after cycle. You're better off just being patient.
I got lucky and was an idiot years ago. Like with my T3. Got lucky in both cases. Only ran DNP for like 2 days then stopped. It's not a nice feeling and the risk of getting cataracts on DNP is pretty high. Many stories coming out about cataracts forming in people's eyes after using DNP. No idea how Dr Tony Huge and Coach Trevor are still taking that shit with no cataracts and seemingly no lethargy...
Yeah, this was December 2016. Wrote about my experience before on here in another post. That shit will knock you out. I just feel asleep constantly in pools of sweat knowing that I had put a compound used as a TNT accelerant in my body. Couldn't last more than 3 days and thank god for that. It builds up in your system so slowly that you could have grams of it in your body just by taking 200mg daily for 2 weeks. Scientists are trying to create an extended release version of DNP called CRMP which will just be a complete shitshow and kill more people.

Last edited:

Peripheral neuropathy is a real DNP side for sure and some guys do get cataracts but never heard of liver and kidney damage besides in some rat studies. In humans many studies have shown zero negative effects like that. Did tons of research to try and find some legitimate research confirming those dangers but there appears to be just loose warnings with no concrete evidence cited. It looks like the warnings are related to overheating or being severely dehydrated which will attack your organs and cause both kidney and liver failure.

Rebound weight loss is a thing for pretty much every weight loss method but the actual clinical study in the 1940s done on DNP show that people maintain their weightloss well after. But they were on low dosage long term rather than the typical bodybuilder 500-750mg/day 2 week cycle. I've used it low dose over long periods with no rebound weight gain or other sides but just an anecdote. We'll probably never know for sure as there's no incentive for companies to spend money researching it.

Last edited:
If your high bodyfat its good, I did it after dirty bulk. This is what I did with a 500-750 deficit for 1month and (8 or 10) day

Before:

Now:

angle coping

Before:

Now:

Damn dude, starting to see your abs

angle coping
Nah man credit where credit is due. He looks much better but obviously not at ideal BF. There's some angle work there. Probably still has some manboobs and a pooch over his lower belly but significantly better than before. He's very close to optimal lean.

• Love it
Reactions: FatmanO
Nah man credit where credit is due. He looks much better but obviously not at ideal BF. There's some angle work there. Probably still has some manboobs and a pooch over his lower belly but significantly better than before. He's very close to optimal lean.
he got to normie tier lean imo, the angle is probably hiding his love handles.

You will always struggle to lose weight if you don't count calories. "but i barely eat", "im eating 2 meals a day" "but muh diet coke" is all made up bullshit and has no real backbone nor consistency. Consistency is everything when burning fat. Log your food EVERYDAY. its not that hard JFL. download myfitnesspal and put yourself at a 750 calorie defecit. Many of us aren't even overweight, and thats when it matters most. To reduce FACE FAT log daily!!

I'm eating 1500 calories a day at 5'11" from 2pm to 8pm (intermittent fasting) it helps having a shorter window so your body can burn through storage.

LOG DAILY!
https://www.myfitnesspal.com/
Honestly, this is the most helpful thing people should do. I'm blown away by the shortcuts and justifications for not doing this. Then people wonder why they don't gain muscle or lose weight.

• +1
Yeh but its hard to loose pooch (its loose skin) but I think I was never this lean
he got to normie tier lean imo, the angle is probably hiding his love handles.
I only screenshotted cause other show my junk, can send you the full video of it tho
Damn dude, starting to see your abs
I think it helped more that i started doing deadlift squat and ab exercsises (leg raises) than deficit but deficit helped too imo. Its kinda hard to get leaner now tho

• +1
Lose more fat to tighten under chin skin, keep vasopressin low and use tazorac+vitamin E sparingly. Keep losing weight! Good luck

What do you mean by normie tier lean? What do you mean by that?
lean enough that if you cut a bit more, your abs will start showing, also btw you should really smile in your photos because your mouth is small. (smiling in your photos is also NT, don't be super autistic and squint and shit, smiling will make squinting look less autistic because you squint a little bit when you smile)

lean enough that if you cut a bit more, your abs will start showing, also btw you should really smile in your photos because your mouth is small. (smiling in your photos is also NT, don't be super autistic and squint and shit, smiling will make squinting look less autistic because you squint a little bit when you smile)
So smiling more? I heard my face is a lot better when smiling

Ah I see thats what you meant. Hopefully my face will improve from cutting aswell but I dont plan on cutting more than 20 days

Before:

Now:

Okay what are you doing for arm workouts? What does your form look like? You need a dedicated arm day badly.

Okay what are you doing for arm workouts? What does your form look like? You need a dedicated arm day badly.
I do dips and pushups and increase them by 2kgs 5x10 and 5x15 (dips) every week. They are growing but slowly

I do dips and pushups and increase them by 2kgs 5x10 and 5x15 (dips) every week. They are growing but slowly
No wonder your arms look like twigs ffs. Maybe your genetics aren't actually that trash and you just have no clue how to train. Here let me give you an example arm workout.

Close grip bench press 5x10
Tricep pulldown 5x10
Hamer curl 5x10
Bicep curl drop sets 3xfailure

do each motion with perfect form, a 1 second contraction with a squeeze at the top followed by a 2-3 second negative.

No wonder your arms look like twigs ffs. Maybe your genetics aren't actually that trash and you just have no clue how to train. Here let me give you an example arm workout.

Close grip bench press 5x10
Tricep pulldown 5x10
Hamer curl 5x10
Bicep curl drop sets 3xfailure

do each motion with perfect form, a 1 second contraction with a squeeze at the top followed by a 2-3 second negative.
So I add this as extra gym day?

So I add this as extra gym day?
Yeah but remember the form and mind muscle is very important for arms in particular. You can't just pick up a heavy barbell and start doing swinging curls and expect your arms to grow decently.