COUNTRIES RANKED BY HYPERGAMY [GROUNDBREAKING THREAD]

SubhumanForever

SubhumanForever

Creator of TiktokChad theory
So I obviously can't list literally all ~200 countries so you should understand that some countries are similar etc.
This is just my opinion and I am very open to changing my mind
I don't consider African shitholes to be countries
I don't know anything about South America

RELATIVELY FINE TIER
Israel, all muslim countries, high fertility Asian shitholes like Kazakhstan, India, North Korea

BRUTAL TIER
US, most of Europe, Skandinavia except for Finland

DEATH TIER
Netherlands, Baltic states, Balkans, Finland, Russia

HELL ON EARTH TIER
Asia except for Korea (I'm mostly talking about China and Japan)

SOUTH KOREA TIER
South Korea

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Putin, Ultimate Subhuman™ and 5 others
someone explain why sk like that

someone explain why sk like that
Most feminist country on Earth
Lowest fertility on Earth
It's a country where ALL foids REFUSE to date with ANY man because they are white only.
US, Europe etc are all HEAVEN compared to SK, at least in US foids don't refuse to date men of their country JFL.

• +1
Reactions: yex, ineonx, Deleted member 1140 and 2 others
Most feminist country on Earth
Lowest fertility on Earth
It's a country where ALL foids REFUSE to date with ANY man because they are white only.
US, Europe etc are all HEAVEN compared to SK, at least in US foids don't refuse to date men of their country JFL.
Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

deserved for skcels for cheating in my video games

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
So I obviously can't list literally all ~200 countries so you should understand that some countries are similar etc.

RELATIVELY FINE TIER
Israel, all muslim countries, high fertility Asian shitholes like Kazakhstan, India, North Korea

BRUTAL TIER

DEATH TIER

HELL ON EARTH TIER

SOUTH KOREA TIER
South Korea
South America is mid tier or actually it stretches tiers basically the whiter you are the easier. If ur dark Stacie’s don’t want you but if ur a white let’s say mtn u have way more chance. Whiteness matters more then height almost over equally. Face still on top though

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and SubhumanForever

RELATIVELY FINE TIER

BRUTAL TIER

DEATH TIER

HELL ON EARTH TIER

SOUTH KOREA TIER
South Korea
Wrong, baltic and balkan states are top geo max destinations so easy mode

UK = Hell on earth tier
Australia = Second place
Us= Third place

• +1
Reactions: yex, Jonnyboi and Putin
  • +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi
That's in your dreams. Foids there are taller than men in US jfl.
Then take your dumbass to america and find out how " easy" it is. Enjoy the fattest foids and feminist foids . And loads of she boons and goblin hispanic roasties that don't take care of themselves.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: overtier1011, Costcosuperstore and PrinceofDarkness
Enjoy the fattest foids and feminist foids . And loads of she boons and goblin hispanic roasties that don't take care of themselves.
This literally has nothing to do with the topic. The only thing that matters is how many chads are in the country
More chad % - the country is worse
The exception is Asia because their foids just REFUSE to date chink men

• +1
South America is mid tier or actually it stretches tiers basically the whiter you are the easier. If ur dark Stacie’s don’t want you but if ur a white let’s say mtn u have way more chance. Whiteness matters more then height almost over equally. Face still on top though
Just look at some mtn white dude vlogging in those countries. Kurt caz, mf slays just for being white.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
This literally has nothing to do with the topic. The only thing that matters is how many chads are in the country
More chad % - the country is worse
The exception is Asia because their foids just REFUSE to date chink men
It goes both ways you utter subhuman . Many attractive chads means a more attractive population of foids, meaning more options. It balances out

You got more chads to deal with but you have more abundance

Not having enough women to choose from means that any women that looks decent gets approached too much, increasing competition dramatically

You might mog more easily but now every chad is competing for that same foid, vs with an attractive foid population the chads are approaching more women overall not just a group of foids.

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
It goes both ways you utter subhuman . Many attractive chads means a more attractive population of foids, meaning more options. It balances out

You got more chads to deal with but you have more abundance

Not having enough women to choose from means that any women that looks decent gets approached too much, increasing competition dramatically

You might mog more easily but now every chad is competing for that same foid, vs with an attractive foid population the chads are approaching more women overall not just a group of foids.
Again you fucking brain dead retard. I explained this to you in the other thread. How attractive foids are has NO EFFECT on hypergamy. The ONLY thing that matters is how attractive men are.

• +1
Again you fucking brain dead retard. I explained this to you in the other thread. How attractive foids are has NO EFFECT on hypergamy. The ONLY thing that matters is how attractive men are.
You ever heard about supply and demand. What part of that are you not getting

You ever heard about supply and demand. What part of that are you not getting
And the only thing that affects supply and demand is how attractive men are so it's you who doesn't understand it.
All foids have infinite SMV. Hypergamy = % of chads in the country
Is there ANYTHING unclear about this?

And the only thing that affects supply and demand is how attractive men are so it's you who doesn't understand it.
All foids have infinite SMV. Hypergamy = % of chads in the country
Is there ANYTHING unclear about this?
Yes their is

Yes their is
>[Mindbroken babble]
See, my men? That's how it's FUCKING done. My opponent got so humiliated that he literally started mumbling some gibberish. God FUCKING damn I'm good at this.

time to move to south korea as a white guy

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever
I don't agree with some places, but this thread is still ok
Also you called North Korea "a shithole", in fact it's definitely not a shithole.
I'd say this country is very communistic and great

• +1
Reactions: Kudagaisme
I don't agree with some places, but this thread is still ok
Also you called North Korea "a shithole", in fact it's definitely not a shithole.
I'd say this country is very communistic and great
I didn't call NK a shithole

• Woah
Reactions: Putin
>[Mindbroken babble]
See, my men? That's how it's FUCKING done. My opponent got so humiliated that he literally started mumbling some gibberish. God FUCKING damn I'm good at this.
You didn't answer my other point

Say you got a bunch of hot slim foids, then the men will distribute their approaches as their is more foids to choose from
In a ugly country however, all the chads and chadlites and other attractive men are forced like a funnel to approach max with the few hot foids

Thus the few hot foids end up becoming stuck up and entitled due to getting mass approached

Just look at some mtn white dude vlogging in those countries. Kurt caz, mf slays just for being white.
Exactly, white halo is surreal there over for black tho unless she’s a whore

China is not feminist stop spreading lies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever and Deleted member 78207