Countries weren't founded on phenotypes

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I find it so odd when people you look "Colombian" you look "Indian". We should just use general terms like south Asian, European, med or gook.

There are slight negligible differences between countries, but has nothing to do with the country. This is especially those with a large population (India) or those which have historically had a mixed genetic make up (Turkey). I probably have a 90% success rate in telling apart a Paki from a Indian. But someone else without my experience will probably not be as good and think they both look the same. Reasonably so.

This makes even less in genetically diverse countries like Brazil or Morocco. You can have black-passing and white or med-passing. While they fit in what a normal Brazilian or Moroccan would look like it makes no sense to say they look like a country. Just say they look black, nafri, Arab or white.

• +1
Reactions: Beastimmung and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Believe me sometimes I see a Moroccan and an Algerian and I can spot the difference, yes it’s small but sometimes it is there.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zizou, MaghrebGator, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
Believe me sometimes I see a Moroccan and an Algerian and I can spot the difference, yes it’s small but sometimes it is there.
I don't think the average guy can tell. I won't be able to coz I've not met a lot.

But anyways my point is places like Morocco, Brazil and Turkey are highly diverse. It's better just to say nafri, Middle Eastern or Latino.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and alurmo
its like how bangladeshis look like pakistanis because it is pakistan :feelshah:

• WTF
Reactions: SecularIslamist
its like how bangladeshis look like pakistanis because it is pakistan :feelshah:
No saaar, we don't look like Pakistan or India. We have east Asian blood in us saaar. My family have gook eyes saaar. I was mistaken as an Indonesian once saar.

• JFL
Reactions: shia.jihadist
Who care about bunch of shitskins lol

• WTF
I find it so odd when people you look "Colombian" you look "Indian". We should just use general terms like south Asian, European, med or gook.

There are slight negligible differences between countries, but has nothing to do with the country. This is especially those with a large population (India) or those which have historically had a mixed genetic make up (Turkey). I probably have a 90% success rate in telling apart a Paki from a Indian. But someone else without my experience will probably not be as good and think they both look the same. Reasonably so.

This makes even less in genetically diverse countries like Brazil or Morocco. You can have black-passing and white or med-passing. While they fit in what a normal Brazilian or Moroccan would look like it makes no sense to say they look like a country. Just say they look black, nafri, Arab or white.
there's difference between European countries like northern Europe and southern Europe are totally different

there's difference between European countries like northern Europe and southern Europe are totally different
Yeah southern Europe ofc you're likely to come across med pheno.

There are slight negligible differences between countries
Ok, hindu

But anyways my point is places like Morocco, Brazil and Turkey are highly diverse. It's better just to say nafri, Middle Eastern or Latino.
suprised south africa is not included
im mixed with indegous southern African, European, bantu African and I think sea
any generalization then?

• Hmm...