Countries where even a sub 5 blackcel could ascend with white girls?

U

uglysub8male

Master
I recently heard a Finish snowbunny say Finnish girls love black men because of how exotic they are to them. It’s not the same for American white girls even if they like black guys because they aren’t rare and they have the option of Tyrone here. In countries where black men are almost nonexistent is where I think JBB could actually work

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anitalooksmax, LooksThinker and Kamui
Answer you cocksuckers

Cuba unironically.

I went there with a Jamaican friend of mines who literally was mocked for being "ugly" in a pred. Black neighborhood in Jersey but, when we went on a trip to Cuba together back in 2017, the White Cuban women loved both of us equally.

To be fair, the dude is on the taller side but his face is a failo for sure and he was basically doing photo shoots with attractive White Cuban women in Havana.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, Kamui and Luffymaxxing
I recently heard a Finish snowbunny say Finnish girls love black men because of how exotic they are to them. It’s not the same for American white girls even if they like black guys because they aren’t rare and they have the option of Tyrone here. In countries where black men are almost nonexistent is where I think JBB could actually work
Poland

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Cuba unironically.

I went there with a Jamaican friend of mines who literally was mocked for being "ugly" in a pred. Black neighborhood in Jersey but, when we went on a trip to Cuba together back in 2017, the White Cuban women loved both of us equally.

To be fair, the dude is on the taller side but his face is a failo for sure and he was basically doing photo shoots with attractive White Cuban women in Havana.
I live in Cuba-lite aka south Florida and never experienced that. I guess because most of them are from here or Americanized. I’m also 6’1. Where in Cuba exactly? Is your friend NT? Also, there are black Cubans

Last edited:
I live in Cuba-lite aka south Florida and never experienced that. I guess because most of them are from here or Americanized. I’m also 6’1. Where in Cuba exactly? Is your friend NT? Also, there are black Cubans
Oh no. Miami Cubans and Cuban Cubans are very different. Miami Cubans are very Right Wing and race focused.

Cubans in Cuba don't really care about race too much compared to culture or ethnicity.

We were in Havana and he's a pretty funny guy.

Oh no. Miami Cubans and Cuban Cubans are very different. Miami Cubans are very Right Wing and race focused.

Cubans in Cuba don't really care about race too much compared to culture or ethnicity.

We were in Havana and he's a pretty funny guy.
Great so it’s over. He’s NT. Idk how you sociopathic normies do it but I can’t crack jokes and smile with people especially women 5 minutes after meeting them and never will

The UK

Russia

• JFL
@northern mogger

Poland

• JFL
The UK

Russia
Brev in the UK you mean Essex here in ldn there’s too many blacks meaning so much competition
As for Russia idk where u got that from I think they’ll be racist

Brev in the UK you mean Essex here in ldn there’s too many blacks meaning so much competition
Ther are blacks in Essex too. Blacks are non-existent in the north. By north I mean north of Birmingham.

Ther are blacks in Essex too. Blacks are non-existent in the north. By north I mean north of Birmingham.
I’ve been Essex a couple of times and tbh I’ve only seen a few blacks but majority of times I see the chav girls who look yuk
I’ve been brum (Birmingham) too and there was hella blacks it was like London 2.0

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
There were also a lot of Asians in Birmingham

There were also a lot of Asians in Birmingham
Yeah Birmingham is curry central outside of Luton and Tower Hamlets/Southall in London.

I'm from up north and rarely see any blacks or curries for that matter. People saying UK has been overtake by ethnics are thinking about cities like London and Birmingham.

I'm from up north and rarely see any blacks or curries for that matter. People saying UK has been overtake by ethnics are thinking about cities like London and Birmingham.
Yh agreed there are various ethnicities in those two cities.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
stick to sheeboons niggger

Can confirm. I have seen hella half finnish half black at my high school

Y do blacks make competition? The black dudes here are usually ghetto af so not really

Y do blacks make competition? The black dudes here are usually ghetto af so not really
idk because in London icl it's 40-50% covered in blacks and the girls they're all tryna get are normally lighties and whities but normally the one that's in a gang gets them (thugmaxxed)

And where r u where the blacks are ghetto?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
idk because in London icl it's 40-50% covered in blacks and the girls they're all tryna get are normally lighties and whities but normally the one that's in a gang gets them (thugmaxxed)

And where r u where the blacks are ghetto?
Yeah theyre ghetto where im at
As a lightskin i think they just want white guys icl sure we can slay but for relationships its jbw

Yeah theyre ghetto where im at
As a lightskin i think they just want white guys icl sure we can slay but for relationships its jbw
yhh agreed but most of the couples I see are the thug maxed blacks with all other races except black but as u said moretime it's jbw for white and white, I haven't seen a white with a latina yet.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme