Countries where Whites slay?

Bigfatpersonboy

Bigfatpersonboy

Bronze
Looking for countries, preferably Europe, where a young, foreign white Brit can easily slay.

My country is Cucked and many foreign countries love brits :feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KaczynskiCel, piscicide, Deleted member 6723 and 4 others
Dont go in france bro most hypergamed country ngl

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, piscicide, Slendercel and 4 others
would also like to know jfl for when i ascend

britain = hypergamy hell

women like this
4356FED200000578-4801790-Six_friends_in_Newcastle_pose_as_thousands_of_pupils_marked_the_-a-139_1503069951356.jpg

want cavill

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Raddemon, Tyronecell and 6 others
Just dont sound low class.

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and Deleted member 4209
Any country is good for white guy tho. If ur not slaying in uk. I dont know if u can slay in other countries, considering the competition is much higher.

• Hmm...
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
go to EE if you wanna betabux

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 5393 and johncruz12345
Any country is good for white guy tho. If ur not slaying in uk. I dont know if u can slay in other countries, considering the competition is much higher.
damn do u think hypergamy is even worse elsewhere? cause its pretty brutal here.

Looking for countries, preferably Europe, where a young, foreign white Brit can easily slay.

In Europe? Good luck.

Elsewhere? ASEAN + Korea & Japan.

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy
every country lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110

all of them
nigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Go to africa and st blackopsmax @lutte

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, CursedOne and Mouthbreath
hypergamy isnt bad in the UK tbh. if u cant slay here u wont slay anywhere else in europe

Philipines

Peru

Thailand

Colombia

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, piscicide, bimaximum and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Hector, Bigfatpersonboy and JawGuyFatFaceGuy

Europe: baltics, russia, Ukraine, armenia, etc..
Asia - almost everywhere
Black africa - almost everywhere
some latin countries

• +1
Go to africa and st blackopsmax @lutte
Meh if I actually do go somewhere it would be latin america
Men det är dags att sluta med all cope, jag vill ha en svensk tjej men jag måste looksmaxxa först

To answer the thread just go to the phillippines if you like asians or africa if you like black girls. Africa is probably even easier than the Phillippines. Tbh I don't know if latin america is worth it if you don't know Spanish. You won't be able to "slay" in a european country if you can't at home.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Bigfatpersonboy
Japan for nice country to live, Colombia for big ass latinas

• Love it
Last edited:
  • +1
World map

Any country listed above

• JFL
Sorry but the british are treated with universal disdain among white people it's not the 19th century any more.

competition in UK is pretty ridiculous. the most ugly foid will have 30 guys in her DMs simping. also fuck lad culture.
In Europe? Good luck.

Elsewhere? ASEAN + Korea & Japan.
I'm a skullcel, not too keen on getting mogged by 4'11 asian women.
Europe: baltics, russia, Ukraine, armenia, etc..
Asia - almost everywhere
Black africa - almost everywhere
some latin countries
Armenia probably not the best shout atm lol. considering Latin America tbh. polish/EE chicks are fine asf but I'm a beta pretty boy tbh, concerned I'll get pressured by high T Slavic thugs lol.

White has no advantage in white countries.
It's the other way around, ethnics have an advantage.

But there's a catch, it's the GL ethnics jfl

Imo whites have the best advantage in asian countries such as thailand or philippines.
Whites are tall compared to them and have big dicks.
Big dick, tall and exotic = slayer.

But still over if you don't have any of that. Ubermanlet white with micropenis is over tier anywhere.

• +1

Beta Bucks game in Poland.

• +1
Ya but he's white and I'm assuming decent looking with decent height.
5'8 :feelswah: prettyboy:feelsgood:.
Meh if I actually do go somewhere it would be latin america
Men det är dags att sluta med all cope, jag vill ha en svensk tjej men jag måste looksmaxxa först

To answer the thread just go to the phillippines if you like asians or africa if you like black girls. Africa is probably even easier than the Phillippines. Tbh I don't know if latin america is worth it if you don't know Spanish. You won't be able to "slay" in a european country if you can't at home.
I do speak Spanish, Latin America is looking like a good option. UK just has so much competition/diversity, it's almost impossible to stand out without being a wealthy god. When I go Spain (particularly in suburbs/towns) ppl are all over you and so intrigued by my British superioirty :feelshah: In the right country I feel like it can genuinely add like 2psl ngl

• +1
Sorry but the british are treated with universal disdain among white people it's not the 19th century any more.

Eh? First I've heard... can't relate. Pls expand thx.

1) The Philippines
2) Thailand
3) Dominican Republic
4) Indonesia
5) Ukraine
6) Poland
7) Scandinavian Countries (Denmark, Norway, FInland, Sweden)
8) Brazil
9) Haiti
10) Colombia

Source: https://www.swooptheworld.com/easiness-of-girls-by-country/

Check this out also about the philippines, it may be the best way for white virgins to get laid: https://www.swooptheworld.com/easiest-country-to-fuck-girls/
you'd be surprised.

Love Scandinavia but I'm a 5'8 skull cel who will probably get mogged to oblivion there. not an Incel but thanks for the source, useful info
White has no advantage in white countries.
It's the other way around, ethnics have an advantage.

But there's a catch, it's the GL ethnics jfl

Imo whites have the best advantage in asian countries such as thailand or philippines.
Whites are tall compared to them and have big dicks.
Big dick, tall and exotic = slayer.

But still over if you don't have any of that. Ubermanlet white with micropenis is over tier anywhere.
I have all of those things...pretty much :lul:

• JFL
you'd be surprised.

Love Scandinavia but I'm a 5'8 skull cel who will probably get mogged to oblivion there. not an Incel but thanks for the source, useful info

Here in finland the girls aren't easy in my experience. But they are very easy for gl men. The whole hypergamy thing is pronounced here.

I have seen some 15 second pick ups here, guys that have 100+ lays and also i know many are permanently incel, not even being that ugly.

• +1
Here in finland the girls aren't easy in my experience. But they are very easy for gl men. The whole hypergamy thing is pronounced here.

I have seen some 15 second pick ups here, guys that have 100+ lays and also i know many are permanently incel, not even being that ugly.
interesting. I met some Scandinavian(Swedish I think) girls in London who were way more sexually open and flirty to even the less attractive in the group.
how bad can you be,
5'8 but slight skullcel tbh. I know some asian countries like Korea find that attractive but to what extent I am not sure. might just go India :feelswah:

you'd be surprised.

I only put Scandinavia in there because although the girls are not as easy as in southeast asia, they are more slutty than in most first world countries because those are the most feminist countries (they have a female dominant government) and because of that, women are more free to do whatever they want. The biggest downside to this however is that compared to asian women, Scandinavian women are much more dominant and masculine and they definitely won't let you tell them what to do, while many asian women will let you lead them and dominate them. Scandinavian women often have the most attractive characteristics though like blonde hair and blue eyes.

But really, the best country that you should go to if you want to get laid as a white 5 foot 8 incel is the philippines. If you go there, you will live the life of a celebrity. Even if you aren't very good looking, you can still get laid a lot in the philippines if you go on their most popular dating site (not Tinder, dont worry), and make a decent profile with good quality pictures:

And, if you don't believe me, do the experiment yourself, you have nothing to lose.
Get on that website, make your profile with your best pictures and watch as you receive lots of messages very quickly and women begin to lineup to meet you. Even the ugliest incels can get laid in the philippines as long as they are white and come from a first world country. Though, even ethnics can have some success in southeast asia as long as they come from a first world country (but whites have more success).

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, EckhartTollemaxx and Bigfatpersonboy
I only put Scandinavia in there because although the girls are not as easy as in southeast asia, they are more slutty than in most first world countries because those are the most feminist countries (they have a female dominant government) and because of that, women are more free to do whatever they want. The biggest downside to this however is that compared to asian women, Scandinavian women are much more dominant and masculine and they definitely won't let you tell them what to do, while many asian women will let you lead them and dominate them. Scandinavian women often have the most attractive characteristics though like blonde hair and blue eyes.

But really, the best country that you should go to if you want to get laid as a white 5 foot 8 incel is the philippines. If you go there, you will live the life of a celebrity. Even if you aren't very good looking, you can still get laid a lot in the philippines if you go on their most popular dating site (not Tinder, dont worry), and make a decent profile with good quality pictures:

And, if you don't believe me, do the experiment yourself, you have nothing to lose.
Get on that website, make your profile with your best pictures and watch as you receive lots of messages very quickly and women begin to lineup to meet you. Even the ugliest incels can get laid in the philippines as long as they are white and come from a first world country. Though, even ethnics can have some success in southeast asia as long as they come from a first world country (but whites have more success).
not an Incel god dammit :rage:
Thanks bro, honestly life fuel. true, Scandinavians are very attractive and I love the culture. Philippines is not as touristy as say Thailand right? idm that but not really looking to go there just to slay cheap prostitutes. Philippines seems like a good alternative.

not an Incel god dammit :rage:
Thanks bro, honestly life fuel. true, Scandinavians are very attractive and I love the culture. Philippines is not as touristy as say Thailand right? idm that but not really looking to go there just to slay cheap prostitutes. Philippines seems like a good alternative.
I just found out that I didn't read your post properly, do you did understand me. Yeah, you can also do this in Thailand but you'll have more success with the philippines, probably because they get less white tourists.

• +1
I just found out that I didn't read your post properly, do you did understand me. Yeah, you can also do this in Thailand but you'll have more success with the philippines, probably because they get less white tourists.

I did tinder experiments with my shitty profile (3,5 / 4 PSL) and I was getting girl tier levels of matches in Thailand, Philippines and Peru.
Girls initiating convos jfl

Most were ugly, but some were gl.

• +1
I checked it out bro, got a surprising amount of matches but ngl definitely not the most attractive. I assume they're better looking not on dating sites.
I did tinder experiments with my shitty profile (3,5 / 4 PSL) and I was getting girl tier levels of matches in Thailand, Philippines and Peru.
Girls initiating convos jfl

Most were ugly, but some were gl.
yh definitely not the most gl but definitely life fuel

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407

Eastern Europe. The foids there will probably think you have some cash on you since you’re from Britain.

• +1
would also like to know jfl for when i ascend

britain = hypergamy hell

women like this
4356FED200000578-4801790-Six_friends_in_Newcastle_pose_as_thousands_of_pupils_marked_the_-a-139_1503069951356.jpg

want cavill
British females are the ugliest females I saw in my life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
British females are the ugliest females I saw in my life
they are fat and all eat takeout every night after drinking to excess. average woman in uk is 70kg and 160cm.

they are fat and all eat takeout every night after drinking to excess. average woman in uk is 70kg and 160cm.
all of this while you could bring some sexy and thin Ukrainian female

all of this while you could bring some sexy and thin Ukrainian female
me personally i couldnt. i need surgery even to be able to ascend with EE or SEA holes.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
i cant do that

basically look like typical inel phenotype. narrow skull overall weak pussy appearance.
Can't say without pics tbh, I have seen all kind of people (ugly, average, above average, you name) say that they are ugly asf

Should organice a looksmaxers slaying trip to somewhere to be honest.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bimaximum and Deleted member 6723
I suppose you'd like gl girls not subhuman african or asian. Therefore :

- Brazil is the best ratio easy/hot imo. You'll still get mogged by guys but women will have sex because your a foreigner.

- Mexico and Columbia are really great because men are easily moggable but womens are decents.

You should go to Latin America anyway

• +1