Got cold approached again

This might sound a little schizo, but I’m 100% convinced that girls sense your mental state before you even open your mouth. Energy and aura are 100% real. My IOIs and approaches go through the roof when I’m in a new place, some kind of new environment, or even when I’m trying something really new. Like they know my mind is open and I’m having fun and they want a part of it. But when I’m at home and everything is normal, I don’t get anywhere near as many, because maybe my daily life drags me down into a rut, that they don’t want to be part of.

It’s not just with girls, I do landscape photography and I take by far the best pictures when I’m somewhere new for the first time.

I’m 30 and I’ve traveled and moved a lot in life, this has been proven to me over and over and over again.
I understand what you are saying

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
Why are the Dutch so happy if everyone on .org who lives in Netherlands is having a rough life?
@deadmanwalking @MoggerGaston
The Dutch as far as I know are hedonist people that give fuck all about anything else. Living in a communist type of society where everything is sorted out for you has it's pro's and con's. This little summary of Scandinavian people and their behaviour nowadays kind of aligns with th Dutch.

Scandinavia is degenerate but we have mastered the art of presentation which is what gives us the perceived high ground not to be held accountable and this is why we don't think we have to change, it is by far the largest flaw in the scandinavian society to date and not many have spoken of it
Essentially, the scandinavian lives in a society so stable that he can indulge in complete unstable degeneracy such as drugs, alcohol, senseless sex, never aspiring for something greater, and then because he still makes enough money to appear sophisticated he can deem himself not in need of change when the only difference between the columbian street junkie and himself is the place they were born. No achievement of innate talent differs. The art of mastered presentation is the most dangerous one because it will tell you everything is fine up until the last second before the dam breaks.

Credits: @HarrierDuBois

• +1
Reactions: Zeta, HarrierDuBois and SidharthTheSlayer