Countries with more favorable ecological and economic conditions where foid choosing a short term partner is less risky facial masculinity is desir

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
<<In conclusion, our results from a large cross-cultural sample demonstrate that women’s preferences for male facial masculinity are positively associated with economic development and individual differences in sexual openness, which complements findings from cross-cultural studies of men’s preferences for women’s facial femininity67. However, we found no evidence that indices of male-male competition (i.e. homicide rates and income inequality) were predictors of women’s facial masculinity preferences. Future cross-cultural research quantifying women’s mate preferences for facial masculinity that include individual differences data among participants from small-scale to more urban settings regarding their fear of violence would be valuable30. For the present, our findings suggest that in countries with more favourable social, ecological and economic conditions, wherein any costs of selecting less paternally investing masculine partners may be reduced, women’s preferences for facial masculinity are higher.>>

Literally beta bux alpha fucks even nature.com confirms this black pill for feminine men

• +1
Reactions: Limerencel
Dnr gimme a tldr

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking
51 PERCENT of foids perfer in affluent richer to fuck masculine men but will choose feminine men as ideals for relationships
Ohhhhh yea that explains everything
1200px-Facial-sexual-dimorphism.jpg

By morphing a man's photo from its most masculine form to its most androgynous, researchers were able to directly gauge how the masculinity affected women's sensations of "friendliness", being "enemy-like", and being "sexy".
Sexiness and enemy-like perceptions both increased as masculinity increased, which is in keeping with other research finding women find aggressive, dark triad, or violent traits most sexually arousing. However, at a certain point of extreme masculinity, there was a decrease in the sexiness and only a rise in the enemy-like perception.
On the other end of the spectrum, the less masculine a male face was, the more likely it was to be perceived as a "friend" and less sexy or enemy-like.
Thus one's propensity for being judged by women as a short term partner, long term partner, or "friendzone" partner may depend highly on one's facial masculinity. Both for short-term and long-term mating, women preferred men who were far more masculine than the average man.
This data may suggest that if a man finds himself continually in the "friendzone" with women, it may not be due to anything behavioral, and instead the best explanation might be found in the nearest mirror

^^^that study links in to this quite nicely also, ngl the only holding me back from being STM tier on that scale is jaw width (around 8mm or so of it), just fuarkkkkk. I need to ascend fully before I turn 22, i need to maxx out everything I can.

Ohhhhh yea that explains everything
1200px-Facial-sexual-dimorphism.jpg

By morphing a man's photo from its most masculine form to its most androgynous, researchers were able to directly gauge how the masculinity affected women's sensations of "friendliness", being "enemy-like", and being "sexy".
Sexiness and enemy-like perceptions both increased as masculinity increased, which is in keeping with other research finding women find aggressive, dark triad, or violent traits most sexually arousing. However, at a certain point of extreme masculinity, there was a decrease in the sexiness and only a rise in the enemy-like perception.
On the other end of the spectrum, the less masculine a male face was, the more likely it was to be perceived as a "friend" and less sexy or enemy-like.
Thus one's propensity for being judged by women as a short term partner, long term partner, or "friendzone" partner may depend highly on one's facial masculinity. Both for short-term and long-term mating, women preferred men who were far more masculine than the average man.
This data may suggest that if a man finds himself continually in the "friendzone" with women, it may not be due to anything behavioral, and instead the best explanation might be found in the nearest mirror

^^^that study links in to this quite nicely also, ngl the only holding me back from being STM tier on that scale is jaw width (around 8mm or so of it), just fuarkkkkk. I need to ascend fully before I turn 22, i need to maxx out everything I can.

That is not what this is arguing this is arguing the rest of the 49 percent will prefer feminine males for relationships masculine one's for short term hook ups I didn't actually read it properly the first time