couple flexing at me in the bus

AdamLanza

AdamLanza

Silver
So today I was sitting in a full bus, had a long ride and didn't want to stand so I sat diagonally next to a young couple. They were a few years younger than me. I think maybe 16 or 17. He a ginger manlet, she a low tier e-girl. They were laughing, cuddling and kissing energetically, I felt annoyed ngl (yea incel life.. but generally nothing a lot of people strive to see in public). So I put my headphones on and stared out of the window. When we almost reached the last station I realized there was only us left in the bus. Suddenly this dude shouts something loudly in my direction, couldn't hear what he said due to my headphones but I think it was something like "EY BROTHER!". So I put off my headphones, IOI'ed him and said "what is up". Suddenly this motherfucker turned shook, quietly said "nothing" and turned away jfl. He probably tried to play masculine and alpha in front of his gf but got mogged by some skinny guy like me wtf. Guess it won't take long until his foid cucks him for chad lol.

tldr, idk,random story,whatever.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers, JustTrynaGrow, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
was not gonna read
but then i did read
and i thought to myself
damn nigga

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, AdamLanza and Deleted member 2969
What the fuck is an e-Girl you utter degenerate

What the fuck is an e-Girl you utter degenerate

someone who dresses that way I dont fucking know ... Maybe not the right term but she looked like what I understand under nerdy attentionseeking girl, whatever dude.

u voicemogged him to ground

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and AdamLanza
someone who dresses that way I dont fucking know ... Maybe not the right term but she looked like what I understand under nerdy attentionseeking girl, whatever dude.
Sounds utterly comical - you should have peed on her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy and AdamLanza
  • JFL
Reactions: AdamLanza and Petsmart
pretty strange story fella

you should have fucked her right there and then

T through the roof level of mog