Couple posts themselves on Chinese app

Would a mulatto do good there or jusr white boys
If you had like a Yord from Star wars pheno then maybe. Mutts have alot of variation. Some are dark-skinned with extreme Euro features and skull while others Nordic white with African nose and mouth area.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
If you had like a Yord from Star wars pheno then maybe. Mutts have alot of variation. Some are dark-skinned with extreme Euro features and skull while others Nordic white with African nose and mouth area.
IMG 9459 my pheno but eurocentric nose

• Woah
Reactions: Sny
nah i know a dude whos black n does well with chinese women

app is xiao hong shu go fw some chinkies if u wanna, i suggest goign to bodybuilding tab to see the ones w amazing asses

• Woah

app is xiao hong shu go fw some chinkies if u wanna, i suggest goign to bodybuilding tab to see the ones w amazing asses
I'm not saying blacks are incel there. They are at a disadvantage though. An attractive black guy is still attractive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and SecularIslamist

do chinese women like pakistani guys? asking for a friend... :forcedsmile:

• +1
I'm not saying blacks are incel there. They are at a disadvantage though. An attractive black guy is still attractive.
nah they have an advantage, theres girls that want them over small cucky chink men

Her face looks kinda mannish... but still lucky fucking guy @SecularIslamist this is how you imagine yourself with 5'8 girls :ogre:DREAM SCENARIO TBH, I HAVE AN AMAZON WOMAN FETISH
whats amazon women? shes hot as fuck u cant lie about it

• Hmm...
Reactions: Sny
no, i asked some in a voiceroom (basically a call) on hellotalk and they said no indian men, so basically wouldnt date a paki either

• JFL
no, i asked some in a voiceroom (basically a call) on hellotalk and they said no indian men, so basically wouldnt date a paki either
but paki men are different though, we're much lighter skin, infact i'm pretty sure i'm lighter skinned than most chinks, indians are dark-skinned. ask about paki men and don't mention indian...

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1 and murdah
but paki men are different though, we're much lighter skin, infact i'm pretty sure i'm lighter skinned than most chinks, indians are dark-skinned. ask about paki men and don't mention indian...
they wouldn’t so im not gonna waste time asking

they wouldn’t so im not gonna waste time asking
ok fuck you
i will ask and i will convince them by posting salludon, gib chink pussi or else.

• JFL
lightskinned ones yes, Japanese women like them more thi

• Love it
Reactions: JohnDoe
nah they have an advantage, theres girls that want them over small cucky chink men

whats amazon women? shes hot as fuck u cant lie about it
amazon woman = really fucking tall, i have a fetish for taller girls because i am a 5'8 manlet, anyways she is very hot but her face is covered and looks a alittle mannish if i'm being honest, any pics of her not covering face? how did that guy even get her though? luckiest fucker in china

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, murdah and blatonslatt
amazon woman = really fucking tall, i have a fetish for taller girls because i am a 5'8 manlet, anyways she is very hot but her face is covered and looks a alittle mannish if i'm being honest, any pics of her not covering face? how did that guy even get her though? luckiest fucker in china
I posted a pic of her face earlier

Yeah he’s lucky af but there’s more like this on the app

lightskinned ones yes, Japanese women like them more thi
I'm already light brown but now i will whitemaxx and become even whiter, i will become the real true aryan paki and slay chinese and nipponese pussy, thank you god for not making me a dark-skinned dravidian :feelshmm:
i have had a deep desire for nip women since i was 18

Last edited:
  • +1
I posted a pic of her face earlier

Yeah he’s lucky af but there’s more like this on the app
so no explanation? is he atleast rich or his dad rich? i know chinese foids are golddiggers

• +1
Damn, that's too much woman for him.
It's only a matter of time before some 6'4 jacked guy with 8 inch dick cucks him.

• JFL
  • +1
It's only a matter of time before some 6'4 jacked guy with 8 inch dick cucks him.
Ik on .org, a forum filled with Indians that 6'4 and 8" is common, but in the real world, something like that is nearly impossible to find much less actually happen

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico and CreepyJewel1
Couples like that in china are very common, they prefer high education, salary, and status over looks in China

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1
Looking out for his son that’s admirable

It would have been a crime for him to reproduce with anything less

• +1
Reactions: murdah and JohnDoe
Ik on .org, a forum filled with Indians that 6'4 and 8" is common, but in the real world, something like that is nearly impossible to find much less actually happen
8" is even less common in china of all places :ogre:

• +1
Not a thing in china.

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and mrdouchebag
@JohnDoe @SadLivwr @blatonslatt rate japanese foid

• JFL
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, JohnDoe and murdah
It’s not a dating app it’s hellotalk I just have over 999+ messages from chinks, and if I join a voiceroom the girls speak amongst themselves n call me handsome

Usually they always say something abt my blue eyes being mysterious

Only in Asia

View attachment 2970115
Nahh ain’t no way nigga got Chinese bitches talking bout BWC on the language exchange app 💀💀💀

• JFL
  • +1
View attachment 2970366View attachment 2970368View attachment 2970370View attachment 2970371View attachment 2970372

These are just first 5 girls that popped up on homepage, look at their ass lmao

It’s fake news that Asian girls have no body, a lot of girls on here have big tits n fat ass.. made for bwc and bbc

And yeah they fetishise white ppl
These aren’t “fat asses” though, these are toned asses made of muscle. Very different from the true fat asses found in Black, White and Latina women which are composed of large fat deposits and have the consistency of fresh jello :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1 and EverythingMattersCel
Their fertility rates are going down while BWC and sometimes BBC plow their women
Ricecels don't care about blacks fucking their chicks, but as soon as their white, the pitchforks are up and it's forbidden