Couple trying to make me jealous

muhammad18347

muhammad18347

Luminary
Joined
Jan 21, 2025
Posts
4,691
Reputation
7,976
I remember a few days ago this guy and his gf were on the bus kissing

I get off from my stop as im going down I look at then still kissing but shes like side eyeing me ygm

Then I look up at the window whilst im off the bus and she was looking at me but not kissing the guy

Who the fuck do they think they are i terramogged both of them faggots to mumbai and back
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deathninja328, looksovernt, Informationcapitali and 2 others
I remember a few days ago this guy and his gf were on the bus kissing

I get off from my stop as im going down I look at then still kissing but shes like side eyeing me ygm

Then I look up at the window whilst im off the bus and she was looking at me but not kissing the guy

Who the fuck do they think they are i terramogged both of them faggots to mumbai and back
Never had it
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker and muhammad18347
youre name is muhammed and youre in the uk on a bus so they might of thought you were a rapist ngl
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22 and muhammad18347
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22 and muhammad18347
youre name is muhammed and youre in the uk on a bus so they might of thought you were a rapist ngl
Lol I look nothing like a rapist

Although I wouldn't mind brutally bashing there skulls in
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deathninja328 and greylurker
Lol I look nothing like a rapist

Although I wouldn't mind brutally bashing there skulls in
what if you had a girl like madison beer to makeout with daily, would you still be so angry?
 
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22 and muhammad18347
what if you had a girl like madison beer to makeout with daily, would you still be so angry?
Yes I would be angry it doesn't matter

Are u that nigga from discord? On that gc
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deathninja328 and greylurker
i spoke to you about the girl who wanted to send you her boobs on instagram
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22 and muhammad18347
I remember a few days ago this guy and his gf were on the bus kissing

I get off from my stop as im going down I look at then still kissing but shes like side eyeing me ygm

Then I look up at the window whilst im off the bus and she was looking at me but not kissing the guy

Who the fuck do they think they are i terramogged both of them faggots to mumbai and back
They were afraid. What if you decide to blow them up with a bomb?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: muhammad18347
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Odindvatres and greylurker
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deathninja328 and Odindvatres
At least I can tell by name, hmmm... You had a suicide belt.
Screenshot 20260909 233518 Chrome


Last thing u see before I bomb yo house
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deathninja328 and Odindvatres
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deathninja328 and muhammad18347

Similar threads

6
Replies
5
Views
74
thundence
thundence
NeedToAscend.
Replies
4
Views
55
T-bone123
T-bone123
spaghettifan33
Replies
2
Views
24
spaghettifan33
spaghettifan33
_MVP_
Replies
5
Views
14
munnabhai
munnabhai
5ft2cutecel
Replies
1
Views
30
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Geoff2024
Back
Top