COUSIN SENT ME NUDES 😂😂

Thread 'Took my cousin on a date (LONG THREAD)'
https://looksmax.org/threads/took-my-cousin-on-a-date-long-thread.2267560/


View attachment 5440243


bro I am actually losing my mind over this :lul::lul: been winding her up non stop since we got back from London this week, just absolutely hammering her over chat because shes sitting at home all summer with zero job and too much time on her hands. kept telling her that her that shes a pussy for not sending her ass when she’d already sent tits. I even brought it up when we went to watch a movie in the last thread. she spent half of last night firing off these flustered, defensive voice notes threatening to mute me because I wouldn't drop it. hit her with one final deadpan line calling her bluff, and 5-10 minutes later she actually sent them just to get me to shut up
1787060507597
 
Wyd if she finds the org account and finds out you posted this:lul:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: bojackglazer
Why not me bru,brootal incest pill
 
Thread 'Took my cousin on a date (LONG THREAD)'
https://looksmax.org/threads/took-my-cousin-on-a-date-long-thread.2267560/


View attachment 5440243


bro I am actually losing my mind over this :lul::lul: been winding her up non stop since we got back from London this week, just absolutely hammering her over chat because shes sitting at home all summer with zero job and too much time on her hands. kept telling her that her that shes a pussy for not sending her ass when she’d already sent tits. I even brought it up when we went to watch a movie in the last thread. she spent half of last night firing off these flustered, defensive voice notes threatening to mute me because I wouldn't drop it. hit her with one final deadpan line calling her bluff, and 5-10 minutes later she actually sent them just to get me to shut up
Ahmed get the stones
 
Thread 'Took my cousin on a date (LONG THREAD)'
https://looksmax.org/threads/took-my-cousin-on-a-date-long-thread.2267560/


View attachment 5440243


bro I am actually losing my mind over this :lul::lul: been winding her up non stop since we got back from London this week, just absolutely hammering her over chat because shes sitting at home all summer with zero job and too much time on her hands. kept telling her that her that shes a pussy for not sending her ass when she’d already sent tits. I even brought it up when we went to watch a movie in the last thread. she spent half of last night firing off these flustered, defensive voice notes threatening to mute me because I wouldn't drop it. hit her with one final deadpan line calling her bluff, and 5-10 minutes later she actually sent them just to get me to shut up
Yo wtf are you like htn or above
 
  • +1
Reactions: Big Boss
Thread 'Took my cousin on a date (LONG THREAD)'
https://looksmax.org/threads/took-my-cousin-on-a-date-long-thread.2267560/


View attachment 5440243


bro I am actually losing my mind over this :lul::lul: been winding her up non stop since we got back from London this week, just absolutely hammering her over chat because shes sitting at home all summer with zero job and too much time on her hands. kept telling her that her that shes a pussy for not sending her ass when she’d already sent tits. I even brought it up when we went to watch a movie in the last thread. she spent half of last night firing off these flustered, defensive voice notes threatening to mute me because I wouldn't drop it. hit her with one final deadpan line calling her bluff, and 5-10 minutes later she actually sent them just to get me to shut up
 

Attachments

  • american-psycho-patrick-bateman.gif
    american-psycho-patrick-bateman.gif
    186.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Big Boss
Thread 'Took my cousin on a date (LONG THREAD)'
https://looksmax.org/threads/took-my-cousin-on-a-date-long-thread.2267560/


View attachment 5440243


bro I am actually losing my mind over this :lul::lul: been winding her up non stop since we got back from London this week, just absolutely hammering her over chat because shes sitting at home all summer with zero job and too much time on her hands. kept telling her that her that shes a pussy for not sending her ass when she’d already sent tits. I even brought it up when we went to watch a movie in the last thread. she spent half of last night firing off these flustered, defensive voice notes threatening to mute me because I wouldn't drop it. hit her with one final deadpan line calling her bluff, and 5-10 minutes later she actually sent them just to get me to shut up
Larp
 
how old is she?
 
2026 and people still fall for this shit
 
Unironically

Nice sideboob. I wonder if she's redhead.

This site is full of dirty Pakistani and Indians with incest/white woman fetishes
Yes, when you bring it up in discussion, they don't deny it.

@Daddy's Home's example of the cousin's skin tone can appear to be white but have a previous-generation related algerian/ turk/ paki parent fused with white.

They larp Mediterranean so be careful however, the mentality, perspective, inhibition/ behavour and background generally keeps them distinct, as if this thread wasn't clear enough.
fucking your cousin? that doesn't sound weird enough?
Why the fuck is there so much cousin shit in this forum
:feelstrash: take heed

@NW3Slayer remember the "I got two phones" cope onto Crisick? this
 
Last edited:
Thread 'Took my cousin on a date (LONG THREAD)'
https://looksmax.org/threads/took-my-cousin-on-a-date-long-thread.2267560/


View attachment 5440243


bro I am actually losing my mind over this :lul::lul: been winding her up non stop since we got back from London this week, just absolutely hammering her over chat because shes sitting at home all summer with zero job and too much time on her hands. kept telling her that her that shes a pussy for not sending her ass when she’d already sent tits. I even brought it up when we went to watch a movie in the last thread. she spent half of last night firing off these flustered, defensive voice notes threatening to mute me because I wouldn't drop it. hit her with one final deadpan line calling her bluff, and 5-10 minutes later she actually sent them just to get me to shut up
Your fucking weird bro
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Big Boss

Similar threads

foxhead131
Replies
2
Views
38
Littlepickel2
Littlepickel2
Avillionre
Replies
6
Views
140
Avillionre
Avillionre
voks
Replies
19
Views
148
Sett
Sett
dreamz
Replies
2
Views
22
BrendioEEE
BrendioEEE

Users who are viewing this thread

  • egyptiansub5
  • tarantulas
  • AlanMel
Back
Top