[COVID-19] TO ALL CURRIES: Buy chloroquine and these antiretrovirals NOW

SixFootManlet

SixFootManlet

Kraken
These drugs have shown promise in treating coronavirus. I'm sure you know every drug is available without prescription in India. So take advantage of that and get these drugs while you can.

The normies don't know about this yet but once they do they'll ransack every single pharmacy.

- chloroquine
- lopinavir
- ritonavir
- ribavirin

remdesivir has shown the most promise but it's still in Phase III trials.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
imagine panicking over a flu that kills oldcels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Over, turkproducer and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, onnysk, Deleted member 2205 and 4 others
while you are there you should buy sleeping pills and overdose on it

imagine panicking over a flu that kills oldcels
it's about the whole population getting this stuff (provided it really does work) so we can end this stupid situation and inhibit stuff like the following economical consequences

it's about the whole population getting this stuff (provided it really does work) so we can end this stupid situation and inhibit stuff like the following economical consequences

i kinda want chaos to reign though ngl

i kinda want chaos to reign though ngl
yea you know the economical problems and all that could be interesting but i just wanna continue my life tbh, feels like it's on hold right now

Currycels already have stellar immune systems due to all of the spices and herbs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
tfw even Elon Musk tweeted this a couple days ago.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
don't worry bro

indians have complete immunity

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

• JFL
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy and Over
क्या आप हिंदी बोलते हैं

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip
क्या आप हिंदी बोलते हैं
पहाड़ी चैदप्रीत @AbandonShip हिंदी बोलता है

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2769 and AbandonShip
India will destroy china

I made a post a few days ago, will paste it here as well
The number of cases of covid-19 even after being next to China is way too less even considering the huge and dense population.

The truth is that contrary to what the world thinks Indians are much more hygienic compared to some Western cultures, what majority of the users have seen in the form of gifs are from the extremely poverty stricken areas, in reality majority of the population doesn't even start preparing their breakfast before getting a bath.
I know these facts are hard to swallow but deal with it.

Also unlike the Chinese, who were spreading the disease everywhere around by intentionally spitting, putting back used tissues back in the dispenser. Indians did everything to protect themselves, an elderly man who thought(falsely) he somehow got corona even killed himself to stop the virus from spreading.

I agree idiots exist everywhere, yesterday some women from some top tier institute of India tried playing a prank in the plane saying she's infected with Corona which caused a lot of panic, also there are still people who are enemies of cleanliness but things are changing. The stats don't lie.
It's on Maharashtra government now to take necessary steps, India is counting on them