Covid-19's The Strain

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
The-Strain-Poster-the-strain-fx-37150568-680-1000.jpg

That Covid-19 narrative was taken from The Strain. And yeah, bats are involved. Watch the series. You're in for the biggest shock of your life. It's a 2009 novel that became a series in 2014–17. Obv, 2020s remake didn't involve vampires, but we almost got zombies! Thus, in the first week of Covid in China, the press labeled ground zero as Zombie Land.

I challenge you to watch that series, and while you do, think about 2020 and 2021.

They pulled a sneaky one on everybody! And you know what? Every last one of them is involved, except the dummies. Ugh. Scratch that. Very few know the truth. But if you watch that series, you'll see where they got their bullshit from.

Hungry opportunists will do anything.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and LancasteR
12 monkeys omg GIF by SYFY

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and BigJimsWornOutTires
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and LancasteR
@LancasteR

The search engines might shadowban this forum now.

Sorry, guys. I kept this truth to myself all these years because I had a feeling how they'd respond. But after recent events, it was time to spill the beans.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
@LancasteR

The search engines might shadowban this forum now.

Sorry, guys. I kept this truth to myself all these years because I had a feeling how they'd respond. But after recent events, it was time to spill the beans.
But it still appears for me.
I‘ll backlog the posts on here just in case.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
But it still appears for me.
I‘ll backlog the posts on here just in case.
It takes time. Updating servers, caching, logging the IPs, then placing the forum into the SHADOW folder, only they can access or anyone with privilege thus, shady creepy members of society.

I posted about this on Twitter in 2020 right after I tweeted a boomer bodybuilder and reminded him about Africa and what they think about American celebrities, I was shadowbanned. I wasn't sure which tweet did it, though.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR