COVID does not feel like it was 4 years ago

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
I can’t begin to describe just how fast time has passed specifically since COVID. Everything truly completely changed since then.

People are completely different. I am completely different. I was so bluepilled back then and had full trust in the government and even got vaccinated like an idiot. I didn’t know what I know now—that it was a deliberately and carefully engineered bio-weapon to reduce (and specifically target reduce) the global population.

I will never ever trust anything from the government ever again. I will never take any vaccine of any sort ever again

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, TechnoBoss, fukmylyf and 1 other person
jfl bro got vaccinated LMAO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, IAMNOTANINCEL, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
jfl bro got vaccinated LMAO
I was very much a “trust the science” type of nigga unfortunately. I had disdain for conspiracy types. I have completely and radically changed since

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
had full trust in the government
Please don't Leave İraq (my country) Don't we have to fight Daesh gang.

Not leave brotherhood :LOL::D🇮🇶🇺🇲♥️🇺🇲🇮🇶

Coalition 👏 from İ salute. No withdraw like 2011, plz.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Eternal_
So this is the true face of a Christian. Spreading lies, eh?
I wanted to provoke a reaction from you. I know you’re a very volatile individual and was just trying to see how your fiery spirit would react

I wanted to provoke a reaction from you. I know you’re a very volatile individual and was just trying to see how your fiery spirit would react
Daesh is a puppet group controlled by western nations, why would I support it? Also, volatile would mean "unexpected change," how do I fulfil this criteria?

Daesh is a puppet group controlled by western nations, why would I support it? Also, volatile would mean "unexpected change," how do I fulfil this criteria?

Read the words before: "liable to change rapidly and unpredictably." What part of provoking a reaction and then getting one constitutes as "unexpected"? You already know it's coming, no? Therefore, your choice of words are rather poor.

Read the words before: "liable to change rapidly and unpredictably." What part of provoking a reaction and then getting one constitutes as "unexpected"? You already know it's coming, no? Therefore, your choice of words are rather poor.
You sound profoundly autistic with how you’ve started a whole argument all out of 1 insignificant word I used from 1 insignificant comment. Please seek psychiatric help

You sound profoundly autistic with how you’ve started a whole argument all out of 1 insignificant word I used from 1 insignificant comment. Please seek psychiatric help
So the fact that your English is piss-poor is somehow reflected in my neurotypicality? I'm not autistic, you are just retarded.

So the fact that your English is piss-poor is somehow reflected in my neurotypicality? I'm not autistic, you are just retarded.
What are you talking about dumbass. I said I wanted to provoke a reaction from you because you’re volatile. You have an odd temperament. Provoking and getting a response aren’t binary terms. A response is on a scale. I don’t know if you would have a meltdown and ban me for example. That’s one of many responses that a dumbass volatile hothead like you could come up with.

Volatile is just fine in that sentence. You’re also not any smarter than I am.

What are you talking about dumbass. I said I wanted to provoke a reaction from you because you’re volatile. You have an odd temperament. Provoking and getting a response aren’t binary terms. A response is on a scale. I don’t know if you would have a meltdown and ban me for example. That’s one of many responses that a dumbass volatile hothead like you could come up with.

No, you used the wrong word to describe me. It made little sense. And you're absolutely biased (gee, who knew?) if you think I would ban you just because I'm arguing with you. That would be considered moderator abuse. Use your brain for once.

No, you used the wrong word to describe me. It made little sense. And you're absolutely biased (gee, who knew?) if you think I would ban you just because I'm arguing with you. That would be considered moderator abuse. Use your brain for once.
You are volatile because you’re being manipulated by jinns

we are legit living in a cyberpunk dystopia. Interesting time to be alive ngl

Please don't Leave İraq (my country) Don't we have to fight Daesh gang.

Not leave brotherhood :LOL::D🇮🇶🇺🇲♥️🇺🇲🇮🇶

Coalition 👏 from İ salute. No withdraw like 2011, plz.
Wassup bro ur Iraqi too?

Nigga I thought you’re from Bahrain
I

@Gengar aint the type to ban you due to personal beef

• Woah
Reactions: Eternal_