• Woah
Reactions: traveler
FW1IQiqXgAAF3G4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and Crusile
CPI HAS PEAKED!

No need to panic goyim 😈

European economy will crumble again this winter.

Everyone knows this.
this

The good part is that Gypsies will starve to death

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Crusile, Patient A and 2 others
What does this mean?

• +1
Reactions: Crusile
CPI HAS PEAKED!

No need to panic goyim 😈
Yes cpi will go yr/yr negative before it goes up again. CPI overestimates inflation, the number is made to be positive ffs.

Buy bonds if you think inflation is real, you wiull literally be raped good luck

1-8860884508.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and Patient A
Buy bonds if you think inflation is real, you wiull literally be raped good luck
Why would i buy American bonds if i think America is collapsing ?

You’re a retard.

Yes cpi will go yr/yr negative before it goes up again. CPI overestimates inflation, the number is made to be positive ffs.
No way, it will keep going up, go down for a while then go up some more etc. etc.

America is collapsing in every single measurable area. It’s not nice but it is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
No way, it will keep going up, go down for a while then go up some more etc. etc.

America is collapsing in every single measurable area. It’s not nice but it is what it is.
Can easily x100-x1000 your money if you think usa will collapse. the us economy is at all time strength atm so goodluck

Can easily x100-x1000 your money if you think usa will collapse. the us economy is at all time strength atm so goodluck
There is no way you have the capital or connections to benefit from the dismantling and redistribution of the US economy, not that it’s impossible.

If you think the US economy is at an all time high in a real way, drive to a restaurant and buy a cheeseburger 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
Right now is a good time to hold dollars in storage. You don’t want to be holding onto dollars when the dollar starts to lose value on currency exchanges. I’m not trying to catch knives. I have no hope for the us economy and will stand back from its ponzi schemes when the time comes.

Dollar is losing value domestically but doing well only on exchanges as it is currently the main global reserve currency but it is losing that position now.

Right now is a good time to hold dollars in storage. You don’t want to be holding onto dollars when the dollar starts to lose value on currency exchanges. I’m not trying to catch knives. I have no hope for the us economy and will stand back from its ponzi schemes when the time comes.

Dollar is losing value domestically but doing well only on exchanges as it is currently the main global reserve currency but it is losing that position now.
You can short usd pairs.
Ive been long USD for 1.25 year and im still long USD. USD lost value against oil thats literally it

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A
There is no way you have the capital or connections to benefit from the dismantling and redistribution of the US economy, not that it’s impossible.

If you think the US economy is at an all time high in a real way, drive to a restaurant and buy a cheeseburger 😂
before it collapses you should be able to x100-x1000 your money

You can short usd pairs.
Ive been long USD for 1.25 year and im still long USD. USD lost value against oil thats literally it
It’s too early to be short usd