Cracked cases#2 Why @Blackgymmax is UNCANNY

BlackpillRemedy

BlackpillRemedy

It's not over yet
PSA: I'm posting this garbage low effort thread cause unfortunately I don't have time for the huge guides and super in depth case studies I really wanna post, but they'll come out at some point, I promise. Anyway...

A VERY common comment under every @Blackgymmax conversation or rating is that he looks uncanny. Let's take a look at him:

IMG 2401

At first glance I thought people were being haters, but honestly the more I looked at him as he popped up in rating threads, the worse he looked to me, he clearly seemed overdone, and I eventually came to the realization that his face looked HUGE, way too big for his body.

I realized that in a selfie picture showing his whole body that I haven't been able to find again, but honestly that picture won't be necessary to illustrate the problem.

Let's zoom into his face:

IMG 2448

If you pay close attention, the excess facial mass comes from his jaw area, bro looks like the TikTok huge jaw filter:

Or like this mouse:

apparently the mouse thing has become a meme for people with huge bigonial widths and for people whose implants get out of hand :lul:

He could also be compared to a chipmunk, like bro actually looks BLOATED.

So anyway, when you look at his face you'll see his jaw height is not excessive, so the issue only comes from having a MASSIVE bigonial width that does NOT match the rest of his face nor his body and neck... And also, arguably, an unnatural position of the highest bigonial width point. Normally, people with massively wide jaws don't have a steep mandibular plane angle like blackgymmax does, they have an acute angle instead, or at least that's what I've observed in the people around me.

It's well known that @Blackgymmax had gonial implants (or maybe fillers? let's assume its implants for the sake of the argument), so that's where he got botched, he went too far with his implant size.

So how would I fix it? I would've given him LESS bigonial projection and MORE ramus height for his implants in order to emulate a naturally wide jaw (because I believe that naturally wide jaws tend to have relatively acute mandibular plane angles).

Now let me show you what he would've looked like, please pay very close attention and zoom in the pictures because the changes are minimal, but they have a huge impact in the level of uncanniness he has:

IMG 2401

Reference pic.

IMG 2449

Smaller bigonial width and taller ramus.

IMG 2448

Zoomed in reference pic.

IMG 2447

Zoomed in after pic.

IMG 2465

Gif showing the difference.
(The way in which you can tell the ramus is taller in the morphs is bc his highest bigonial distance now lays in a lower point in his mandible)

Imo the change is subtle but it looks so much more natural and less bloated, bro should get a revision ASAP.

I've already told him about this a couple of times but he always coped HARD with ratios and other silly stuff saying he got the ideal width (so he prolly chose the size of those implants, we can't blame the poor surgeon for this outcome).

Let this be a cautionary tale about how you must always try to be moderate with the size of implants for the guys in here who wanna get jaw angle implants.

I'm sure he has other features that partially contribute to his uncanniness but I believe the excessive bigonial implant size really is the BIGGEST one.

What do you think? Would he have been less uncanny with smaller implants?

Btw this is not to hate on @Blackgymmax at all, it's just that I found the case interesting and the post required 0 effort to make.

Attachments

• IMG_2401.JPG
    IMG_2401.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny, Nihonz9, Jew_Supremacist and 31 others
abomination debunked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ambi, aestheticsrespecter, Clavicular and 6 others
He doesn't look better imo, neither worse. Just a bit different neutrally

• +1
Reactions: Nihonz9 and Zeta
he doesn't have a particularly big frame, hence why his head looks large, he also lost a significant amount of muscle on purpose, I've talked to him about this before and he said that the women in his life prefer it.

your edits make him look more asian for some reason, he has some admixture as far as I know so that isn't unexpected, the wider jaw makes him look more african in a sense.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular, Nihonz9, coispet and 5 others
Asked my girl and a few other people and everyone preferred him without his massive implants tho.

Don't have a big enough amount of people who rated him but atm I believe he did improve substantially, especially in the uncanniness department

• +1
Reactions: Nihonz9, silencio and rulothecab
he doesn't have a particularly big frame, hence why his head looks large, he also lost a significant amount of muscle on purpose, I've talked to him about this before and he said that the women in his life prefer it.

your edits make him look more asian for some reason, he has some admixture as far as I know so that isn't unexpected, the wider jaw makes him look more african in a sense.
to me it looks the other way around, he looks more African without the wide face, asian faces tend to look more bloated like he did in the before

• +1
Reactions: Nihonz9 and rulothecab
He doesn't look bad, just a bit fake and manufactured looking. I think he looked best before his Rhino. He definitely looks better in the morph you made.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nihonz9, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and BlackpillRemedy
interesting
bump bcuz it seemed you put alot of effort into this

• +1
Reactions: rulothecab
Low res. version done initially, it somehow turned out better than the later attempts (posted).

IMG 2392
IMG 2393

• +1
Reactions: fuse
He knows he's uncanny, I've seen him admit it. I bet he's even more uncanny irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, AySab, Heinrich Schmidt and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
PSA: I'm posting this garbage low effort thread cause unfortunately I don't have time for the huge guides and super in depth case studies I really wanna post, but they'll come out at some point, I promise. Anyway...

A VERY common comment under every @Blackgymmax conversation or rating is that he looks uncanny. Let's take a look at him:

View attachment 2882145

At first glance I thought people were being haters, but honestly the more I looked at him as he popped up in rating threads, the worse he looked to me, he clearly seemed overdone, and I eventually came to the realization that his face looked HUGE, way too big for his body.

I realized that in a selfie picture showing his whole body that I haven't been able to find again, but honestly that picture won't be necessary to illustrate the problem.

View attachment 2882153
If you pay close attention, the excess facial mass comes from his jaw area, bro looks like the TikTok huge jaw filter:
View attachment 2882158
Or like this mouse:
View attachment 2882161
apparently the mouse thing has become a meme for people with huge bigonial widths and for people whose implants get out of hand :lul:

So anyway, when you look at his face you'll see his jaw height is not excessive, so the issue only comes from having a MASSIVE bigonial width that does NOT match the rest of his face nor his body and neck... And also, arguably, an unnatural position of the highest bigonial width point. Normally, people with massively wide jaws don't have a steep mandibular plane angle like blackgymmax does, they have an acute angle instead, or at least that's what I've observed in the people around me.

It's well known that @Blackgymmax had gonial implants (or maybe fillers? let's assume its implants for the sake of the argument), so that's where he got botched, he went too far with his implant size.

So how would I fix it? I would've given him LESS bigonial projection and MORE ramus height for his implants in order to emulate a naturally wide jaw (because I believe that naturally wide jaws tend to have relatively acute mandibular plane angles).

Now let me show you what he would've looked like, please pay very close attention and zoom in the pictures because the changes are minimal, but they have a huge impact in the level of uncanniness he has:

View attachment 2882173
Reference pic.

View attachment 2882174

View attachment 2882178
Zoomed in reference pic.

View attachment 2882179
Zoomed in after pic.

View attachment 2882181
(The way in which you can tell the ramus is taller in the morphs is bc his highest bigonial distance now lays in a lower point in his mandible)

Imo the change is subtle but it looks so much more natural and less bloated, bro should get a revision ASAP.

I've already told him about this a couple of times but he always coped HARD with ratios and other silly stuff saying he got the ideal width (so he prolly chose the size of those implants, we can't blame the poor surgeon for this outcome).

Let this be a cautionary tale about how you must always try to be moderate with the size of implants for the guys in here who wanna get jaw angle implants.

I'm sure he has other features that partially contribute to his uncanniness but I believe the excessive bigonial implant size really is the BIGGEST one.

Btw this is not to hate on @Blackgymmax at all, it's just that I found the case interesting and the post required 0 effort to make.
shit thread, he is good looking w a good frame

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, aestheticsrespecter, fuckedupmanlet and 9 others
just give him inward gonions theory

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter

was his skull measured i need to seem him standing next to someone before i can tell, also did he ever hop off roids completely?

was his skull measured i need to seem him standing next to someone before i can tell
no but I know which body pictures OP is talking about.

blackgymmax used to be almost twice as big as he's now doing tren and shit.

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
lmao bro has a runescape account named blkpill no wonder, thats where it all went wrong
i feel like head harmony issues are more focused towards clavicles than complete frame i have a pretty large head but it looks normal on my frame

• JFL
Reactions: rulothecab, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and BlackpillRemedy
WARNING EVERYONE: The morphs are inaccurate, I botched the neck when reducing jaw width without noticing, if I had done them properly he would've looked EVEN BETTER because his neck would've looked proportionally BIGGER!!

WARNING EVERYONE: The morphs are inaccurate, I botched the neck when reducing jaw width without noticing, if I had done them properly he would've looked EVEN BETTER because his neck would've looked proportionally BIGGER!!
show it

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
just give him inward gonions theory
That's not inward gonions tho, it's still outward gonions but in moderation. Look at his before pictures if u wanna see him with inward gonions, u'll see the mandible edges are round while here they're sharp

interesting post, I never thought he was all that uncanny but the morph def looks better

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, rulothecab, hattrick and 1 other person

View attachment 2882145

View attachment 2882153
View attachment 2882158
Or like this mouse:
View attachment 2882161

View attachment 2882173
Reference pic.

View attachment 2882174

View attachment 2882178
Zoomed in reference pic.

View attachment 2882179
Zoomed in after pic.

View attachment 2882181

Good thread op

• Love it
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
Because wide jaw should come from gonial flare and bone mass along the entire mandible, not masseters/jaw filler. Water.

• +1
Reactions: amokzy
Good eye OP, although ur minecraft headed destinatary won't ever reply to this, we can all see now how botched he looks. Keep up with this posts.

• JFL
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy

View attachment 2882145

View attachment 2882153
View attachment 2882158
Or like this mouse:
View attachment 2882161

View attachment 2882173
Reference pic.

View attachment 2882174

View attachment 2882178
Zoomed in reference pic.

View attachment 2882179
Zoomed in after pic.

View attachment 2882181

Huh
My jaw is smaller now

• JFL
You niggas are legit fuckijg retarded
You use pictures of me from a year ago as reference instead of my pfp which is me with a much smaller and more ideal jaw you double digit IQ clown. Next you idiots will post me pre rhino and say that I need a nose job

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: edodalic29, mirrormogger, nofap and 1 other person
Asked my girl and a few other people and everyone preferred him without his massive implants tho.

Don't have a big enough amount of people who rated him but atm I believe he did improve substantially, especially in the uncanniness department
Me when I cope
Screenshot 20240427 021746

• JFL

View attachment 2882145

View attachment 2882153
View attachment 2882158
Or like this mouse:
View attachment 2882161

View attachment 2882173
Reference pic.

View attachment 2882174

View attachment 2882178
Zoomed in reference pic.

View attachment 2882179
Zoomed in after pic.

View attachment 2882181

I understand you're trying to not throw shad brush but I literally told u that I fixed my bigonial. Why would u make a 10 page thread on a photo on a flaw that I don't even have.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and buflek
I know your 5.5 psl. Your black ronaldo honestly I give him 6 psl lowered you cause brows are too high set doesn't work for you
I think I'll be 5psl once I lean out again
In the photos he used I was lean after but I gained some bf ATM. With my adjusted harmony I believe I can do it

I think I'll be 5psl once I lean out again
In the photos he used I was lean after but I gained some bf ATM. With my adjusted harmony I believe I can do it
Yes can reach 5.5 and are able to lower set your brows then 6(while checking ratio's ofcourse).

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
No way you think he hasn't improved even a little with the operations he got, jfl at this site's autism

• +1
Reactions: buflek, looksmac and coispet
Imagine spending your life savings on surgical procedures that could make or break your face and some random greycel says this

Spider Man Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, buflek, BlackpillRemedy and 1 other person
Imagine spending your life savings on surgical procedures that could make or break your face and some random greycel says this

Spider Man Lol GIF
And then girls say this
Rip mukasa
Screenshot 20240427 021746

• +1
Reactions: coispet
I understand you're trying to not throw shad brush but I literally told u that I fixed my bigonial. Why would u make a 10 page thread on a photo on a flaw that I don't even have.
Easy to write, easy to get reactions out of it, easy for you to change it if u still had it (get less fillers, which I think is what you said you were using, if it's implants then it's hard to get rid of it tho).

Edit* I've seen you say now it's fixed but they're still too big IMO, a reduction and a change of position of the filler/implant mass would probably still benefit you. You should post an unfrauded video to be judged completely accurately, but so far it appears to be this way.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Its because he doesnt have a phenotype after all the shit he did. Not cause of whatever cope u made up

• +1
Reactions: fuse and Zherko
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and BlackpillRemedy
Its because he doesnt have a phenotype after all the shit he did. Not cause of whatever cope u made up
IMG 2393

He could eventually pass as an Ethiopian man bc he got himself Ethiopian soft features through surgery, the thing is the picture there is a morph I made giving him a taller ramus and a narrower bigonial.
He'd also likely need better forward growth and perhaps changes in his malar area to fully transform and adopt the new pheno, but he's close. @Blackgymmax

Regarding forward growth of the nasal area, which is what he'd likely need to look more Ethiopian, there's a surgery named U shaped osteotomy that can emulate it to a good degree, but it's unclear if blackgymmax is a candidate, I'd need to see his profile and evaluate him throughly.

Pre-op he looked like a senegalese tho, and rn it's true that he might look like an operated on senegalese:lul: but probably not, he'd most likely look natural with my suggestion in the post.

I'm sure even if he doesn't get more surgery he fits some other pheno, perhaps some subtype of African American? or others, there are so many black races out there that we don't talk about.

Not all blacks look the same, he definitely fits some pheno around the globe, it's just that his bigonial mass is mispositioned.

@Blackgymmax You NEED to read this, this is life fuel for you.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and rulothecab

She knew it was you jfl hence why the compliment you retard. Also manly and cute don't go together but manlet and cute does 😉
Easy to write, easy to get reactions out of it, easy for you to change it if u still had it (get less fillers, which I think is what you said you were using, if it's implants then it's hard to get rid of it tho).

Edit* I've seen you say now it's fixed but they're still too big IMO, a reduction and a change of position of the filler/implant mass would probably still benefit you. You should post an unfrauded video to be judged completely accurately, but so far it appears to be this way.
No you're wrong.
Your morph basically gave my an 87% bigonial
Which is ideal and women will like it
However its not better than my current 90-92 because you get extra dimorphism pts. I can go to 87 but it'l make me less attractive
Screenshot 20240427 063403 Discord
Screenshot 20240427 063357 Discord

Really even above 92 isn't bad like that it's a minor deduction and u get masc pts but I'm definitely not reducing to 87. I've done way too much research and surveys over the last months

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek and NoseProphecy
I've done way too much research and surveys over the last months
It wasn't a very effective research, IMO, masculinity doesn't compensate for uncanniness. Also I gave you a taller ramus on top of the width reduction, take that into account.

Start researching paranasal U shaped osteotomy ASAP if you really wanna look whiter.

Last edited:
It wasn't a very effective research, IMO, masculinity doesn't compensate for uncanniness.

Start researching paranasal U shaped osteotomy ASAP if you really wanna look whiter and fit the Ethiopian pheno.
I don't think it's ineffective if girls are calling me attractive. I think you're just wrong. That's probably just your personal cope as you don't understand dimorphism but ok

• +1
Reactions: fuse and PrimoMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax