Cracked cases: THE NCT GUY IN THE RATING SECTION

BlackpillRemedy

BlackpillRemedy

Bronze
First a brief introduction: If this post gets any kind of attention this is gonna be the first episode of a series of weekly or so posts in which I analyze the face of users who allow me to post their case and break down their failos as well as provide surgery recommendations. This will hopefully aid people in recognizing their own failos and those of others so that we get better at helping others in the community. If you want me to analyze your case DM me, I won't always be able to give a detailed breakdown bc I'm very busy but I'll try to always answer, and those who allow me to publish their case or are serious about surgery will get detailed breakdowns. With this being said let's jump in!

3947989 IMG 9433

This is probably the most well known eye area in the community by now, we all know who we're talking about. The reason I'm not going to show the entire face is because he asked me not to (he gave me permission to post the eye area, though), but for those few of you who don't know, he is very good looking excluding the eye area problem. Solving his eye area = solving his case.

This is actually a very simple case, but not as simple as many thought at first.

When he posted himself in the ratings section, the most common reaction was to blame his unappealing eye area to a very pronounced NCT. (but they were WRONG!)

It is true that he has a NCT and at first glance its easy to blame this for his eye's tired and sickly appearance, but upon closer inspection...
3947989 IMG 9433

As you can see, his upper eyelids are covering an excessive amount of his eye in an unnatural way, making his NCT appear much more severe than it is!

So what's the diagnosis? Dermatochalasis.

Wikipedia definition: "A medical condition, defined as an excess of skin in the upper or lower eyelid, also known as "baggy eyes." It may be either an acquired or a congenital condition. I might add that this condition can obstruct your vision to some degree if bad enough, but this is good because:

Lifefuel: If this condition is obstructing his vision in any way, he could get it fixed for free in many European countries!!!!!! (Big win).

Since he has no swelling or any other abnormality around his eyes as well as the fact that he's straight up never consulted a doctor about this (which he would've done if this deformity suddenly appeared in his face) I assume his case is congenital and of minor importance, but let me warn you! This condition in young people can be associated to disorders such as Ehler-Danlos (its not deadly or anything but its fucked up) and other connective tissue disorders, so there's a chance this is a sign of a larger problem! (Let this be a warning that bad looks can sometimes indicate health issues)

If you read the wikipedia article you'll notice the strong connection between dermatochalasis and old age/bad health, so this deformity is a clear bad health indicator and that may explain why its perceived as an ugly trait (this is a reference to the theory of looks that states that bad health indicators = ugliness).

Anyway, let's not get too lost on all the medical stuff... What's the solution to his problem?:

BLEPHAROPLASY!
The pictures above are before and afters of other dermatochalasis patients.

So... What should he do? Get Blepharo alone or blepharo + cantho?

My opinion: His dermatochalasis is so bad he'll probably be able to perfectly get away with his NCT after blepharo, and NCT isn't that bad imo, PCT can be too feminine looking or uncanny and it might not benefit him at all after the blepharo, so he should probably do blepharo first and based on his results proceed with canthoplasty or discard the option.

Now... Was this rating useful? Some of you may say its useless bc his plastic surgeon would've straight up told him all about his condition, and I'll agree most plastic surgeons would've done that, but if he approached the surgeon straight up asking for cantho two scenarios could've unfolded: 1- The surgeon is based and tells him about all his flaws, making him feel like shit but also helping him the most This is the most common scenario. 2- The surgeon is cucked and doesn't want to offend him so he preforms cantho and forgets about him. This also often happens with burned out professionals, I've seen it happen myself in many medical cases (not necessarily looks related) so in my opinion this rating might help prevent that bad outcome. (On a side note this should help you learn that the best way to approach a plastic surgeon is to ask what you need rather than demand exactly what you want so you don't miss on his actual professional advice).

Thank for reading.

Attachments

• 3947989_IMG_9433.png
    3947989_IMG_9433.png
    725.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, DelonLover1999, Deleted member 34058 and 27 others
@exiviz GTFIH

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nigkook and LooksThinker
@exiviz GTFIH
Unfortunately he got banned, he contacted me through a friend, or at least that's what the supposed friend told me, I'm inclined to believe its true

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and Deleted member 62432
Unfortunately he got banned, he contacted me through a friend, or at least that's what the supposed friend told me, I'm inclined to believe its true
aren't banned users still able to see threads?
not too sure, i'm a graycel so i wouldn't know

aren't banned users still able to see threads?
not too sure, i'm a graycel so i wouldn't know
Oh, probably, you're right! Sorry, I'm totally new to the site as well

• +1
Reactions: drag
high effort post but it's wasted effort because nobody in the rating section will actually do anything, most of them are covered with zits and can't even be bothered to take care of their skin.

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69, ItsOver999, Deleted member 39692 and 7 others
Brutal

• JFL
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and Deleted member 62432
First a brief introduction: If this post gets any kind of attention this is gonna be the first episode of a series of weekly or so posts in which I analyze the face of users who allow me to post their case and break down their failos as well as provide surgery recommendations. This will hopefully aid people in recognizing their own failos and those of others so that we get better at helping others in the community. If you want me to analyze your case DM me, I won't always be able to give a detailed breakdown bc I'm very busy but I'll try to always answer, and those who allow me to publish their case or are serious about surgery will get detailed breakdowns. With this being said let's jump in!

View attachment 2735521
This is probably the most well known eye area in the community by now, we all know who we're talking about. The reason I'm not going to show the entire face is because he asked me not to (he gave me permission to post the eye area, though), but for those few of you who don't know, he is very good looking excluding the eye area problem. Solving his eye area = solving his case.

This is actually a very simple case, but not as simple as many thought at first.

When he posted himself in the ratings section, the most common reaction was to blame his unappealing eye area to a very pronounced NCT. (but they were WRONG!)

It is true that he has a NCT and at first glance its easy to blame this for his eye's tired and sickly appearance, but upon closer inspection...
View attachment 2735549
As you can see, his upper eyelids are covering an excessive amount of his eye in an unnatural way, making his NCT appear much more severe than it is!

Wikipedia definition: "A medical condition, defined as an excess of skin in the upper or lower eyelid, also known as "baggy eyes." It may be either an acquired or a congenital condition. I might add that this condition can obstruct your vision to some degree if bad enough, but this is good because:

Lifefuel: If this condition is obstructing his vision in any way, he could get it fixed for free in many European countries!!!!!! (Big win).

Since he has no swelling or any other abnormality around his eyes as well as the fact that he's straight up never consulted a doctor about this (which he would've done if this deformity suddenly appeared in his face) I assume his case is congenital and of minor importance, but let me warn you! This condition in young people can be associated to disorders such as Ehler-Danlos (its not deadly or anything but its fucked up) and other connective tissue disorders, so there's a chance this is a sign of a larger problem! (Let this be a warning that bad looks can sometimes indicate health issues)

If you read the wikipedia article you'll notice the strong connection between dermatochalasis and old age/bad health, so this deformity is a clear bad health indicator and that may explain why its perceived as an ugly trait (this is a reference to the theory of looks that states that bad health indicators = ugliness).

Anyway, let's not get too lost on all the medical stuff... What's the solution to his problem?:

View attachment 2735593View attachment 2735595View attachment 2735597
BLEPHAROPLASY!

My opinion: His dermatochalasis is so bad he'll probably be able to perfectly get away with his NCT after blepharo, and NCT isn't that bad imo, PCT can be too feminine looking or uncanny and it might not benefit him at all after the blepharo, so he should probably do blepharo first and based on his results proceed with canthoplasty or discard the option.

Now... Was this rating useful? Some of you may say its useless bc his plastic surgeon would've straight up told him all about his condition, and I'll agree most plastic surgeons would've done that, but if he approached the surgeon straight up asking for cantho two scenarios could've unfolded: 1- The surgeon is based and tells him about all his flaws, making him feel like shit but also helping him the most This is the most common scenario. 2- The surgeon is cucked and doesn't want to offend him so he preforms cantho and forgets about him. This also often happens with burned out professionals, I've seen it happen myself in many medical cases (not necessarily looks related) so in my opinion this rating might help prevent that bad outcome. (On a side note this should help you learn that the best way to approach a plastic surgeon is to ask what you need rather than demand exactly what you want so you don't miss on his actual professional advice).

Thank for reading.
I have this good post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62432
@anthony111553 @Tai Lung @WishIwasChico @socialcel @kebab @Ramezu @zDadun @Eli @edgemaxx

• +1
Reactions: kebab and Deleted member 51465
high effort post but it's wasted effort because nobody in the rating section will actually do anything, most of them are covered with zits and can't even be bothered to take care of their skin.
It's just for fun more than anything. Also as long as I help a single dude getting a good surgerymax the effort will already be worth it!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62432, drag, hardestmfintheroom and 2 others
Negative hooding makes my canthal tilt look neutral

Attachments

• IMG_2453.jpeg
    IMG_2453.jpeg
    64.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • +1
He’s going to do it, he’s pretty serious about it actually already saved up enough money, waiting to turn 18

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and Orc
He’s going to do it, he’s pretty serious about it actually already saved up enough money, waiting to turn 18
Tell him to fucking rope asap it's over for him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62432 and Deleted member 29747
Cope

• JFL
@Blackgymmax @PseduoAryan @st.hamudi but 6‘5

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
dnr greycel

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lost_Soul and Deleted member 62432
This is a post I can read

Mirin effort bhai

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, Deleted member 62432 and BlackpillRemedy
what causes it?

• +1

I told him to get bleph in the thread
is this really so groundbreaking?

• JFL
what causes it?
The broad concept of dermatochalasis is caused by genetics, very bad genetics (connective tissue disorders), tissue sagging due to old age, blepharitis, etc.

This guy's case is probably caused by simple bad genetics, though

I told him to get bleph in the thread
is this really so groundbreaking?
no, but it wouldn't gather any attention otherwise, I made it interesting. Also when he approached me he only mentioned cantho so clearly he needed this to get the message. Also I have much better cases and totally uncracked before cases coming, but this user was famous so I used it to garner attention before I make more interesting posts.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
@Erudición @ylrven @j05 @terraversioneight @LooksThinker @keyko @reptiles @subhumanchad @shogrim @LooksThinker @soover4me @nigkook @jeff22 @zyzzbrah1234

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, LooksThinker, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person

View attachment 2735521

View attachment 2735549

BLEPHAROPLASY!

Thank for reading.
Nice thread

• +1
@Erudición @ylrven @j05 @terraversioneight @LooksThinker @keyko @reptiles @subhumanchad @shogrim @LooksThinker @soover4me @nigkook @jeff22 @zyzzbrah1234
thanks for tag bhai

• +1
dont listen to these niggas, great work greycel. Mirin hard

• +1
@Xangsane @MeganFogs @Reez6493 @Luffymaxxing @Dr. Greenberg @NICKGA
@niqfan625 @yeeyeeslayer @Boldandbeautiful @Sentinel @skullcel @wishIwasSalludon @capybar @noobs @AySab @latincell95 @Bozoogway @moggathon @HTN_Mentalcel @ElTruecel @anthony111553 @Tai Lung @Ricky212 @klip11 @Angutoid @NorwoodAscender @Ramezu @Gaygymmaxx @whitegymmax @Blackgymmax @WhiskeyCocaine @Angutoid @GabachoCopium @socialcel @kebab @Manletmachine

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and BlackpillRemedy
Blepharoplasty will be my first surgery and probably the only surgery I truly need

• +1
Impressive thread, good work bruh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62432 and BlackpillRemedy
i probably need it if leanmaxxing doesn’t decrease my hooding. mines not as bad as his tho

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Bump 1

• +1
Bump 2

• +1
lifefueel for him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 62432 and BlackpillRemedy
Actual lifefuel ngl
Hope he ascends unironically

I don't get what's the difference between this and hooded eyes such as O'Pry's or Maher's. In Maher's case he even has negative hooding

View attachment 2735521

View attachment 2735549

BLEPHAROPLASY!

Thank for reading.
CAN you do this for my eye area too? you seem expert

View attachment 2735521

View attachment 2735549

BLEPHAROPLASY!

Thank for reading.
Dnr