Crackhead kid in Paris

GoMadAndSTFU

GoMadAndSTFU

Probably more dark triad than you .
Hey whats up , just a lil story

Sorry for english mistakes

Just a litle storytime to remind how great life is for us

Yesterday i was in Paris with a friend to search for a job and to eat in a good fast food
In Paris Suburbain you can find very weird peoples like in every suburbain in the world like london suburbain , usually its homeless peoples or sometimes drug addict peoples so nothing very bad or shit

When you see those peoples usually you dont care at all because you cared before , and you know that you """cant""" and want help them . So that it sometime you can give them money but anyway they dont need money srs.

But last time i was in the suburbain with a, friend , i saw a homeless or drug addict people far from me but they are easy to recognize even from far distances , they have very atypical look

So i saw this guys and he approched us and i just realized he was a kid.
He was aasking money to a men like his head was at 5cm of the other guy head

He speaked with a very high voice like excatly the voice you have when you are 12

This shook me , he is black , his face was swollen and white because of skins problems , his eyes was in a very bad condition , his hears was cut in half ( wtf )

He was a zombie , barely able to walk , to speak , to move , to act at an young age of 12 or 13 . It was horryfiying .

I have seen destroyed peoples before ,but nothing like a lonely drug addict kid slowly dying in the Paris Suburbain .

Life is good for us . He will finish to paradize . What a mess .

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
dr

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Id take him to the hospital and get him a meal

• Love it
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU